It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious substance falling from the sky like snow in Florida

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Anyone who's lived here for a few years should know it's just smoke and ash from burning the sugarcane before harvest. Happens every year at this time.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: gmoneystunt

To quote the video: "Barack Obama the environmental climate president this is the condition he left the planet in"

ffs sake really? So its Obama's fault there's crap falling from the sky?
He didnt wave his magic wand to fix it?

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: spit69
Anyone who's lived here for a few years should know it's just smoke and ash from burning the sugarcane before harvest. Happens every year at this time.

I thought it looked like ash

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   
When one sees the comments disabled on a video it usually means it can be debunked and the poster knows it...sad really when they do that.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   
This is pretty interesting!!! More so, that my 2 home states are mentioned. Florida (my second home) and Wisconsin, (my home, home).
I know they do a lot of spraying for mosquitoes in FL. Could it be something to do with that?
Or possibly some pesticides, or fertilizer dropped from a crop duster blown off coarse?
Eithet way, its very interesting!!!

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Has anyone ever considered that some very SMART people have discovered our planet is heating up and this is a temperary solution to cool down the planet until either they discover it can't be fixed or for it to correct itself?
People say this stuff being sprayed is poisons to kill us, what if its a secret effort to save us without rising alarm to a very serious climate threat they do not wanna reveil. We all know global warming is real...but what if its a lot worst then we think it is, and this is a desperate attempt to fix things?

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: kiliker30

Has anyone ever considered that some very SMART people have discovered our planet is heating up and this is a temperary solution to cool down the planet until either they discover it can't be fixed or for it to correct itself?

Yes. Everyone who debunks the chemtrail myth. But those are the same people who actually bother looking into the proposals for cooling the planet and discovered how it would work and what it would involve.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: mrthumpy

Well...what does it Involve? Lol

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 02:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: kiliker30
a reply to: mrthumpy

Well...what does it Involve? Lol

Space mirrors
White roofs
Afforestation