It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looks like its time for Hillary Clinton to be Charged welcome Jeff Sessions

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

It's ok to use your own private email servers if it is not government related and has no classified emails. Comprehension is key.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: slapjacks>>>>> Just look into Pizzagate Voat and everything they have that HAS NOT been debunked, and you'd walk away ready to hurl. Hillary and that whole band belong in prison. We could throw these people in prison , liquidate their assets and pay off half the national debt.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

If following the law was the plan...Trump, Flynn, Bannon et al are going to prison this week...

Good luck with Sessions going after Clinton for a Private email server...when Trump and team are currently using private emails in violation of the records act as we speak.

What greasy wet dreams you ideologues have...

Newsweek has learned that senior staffers in the Trump administration are using a private RNC email server. This is the same private email server used by the Bush administration that claimed it lost 22 million emails.

“Senior Trump administration staffers including Kellyanne Conway, Jared Kushner, Sean Spicer and Steve Bannon have active accounts on a Republican National Committee email system,” Newsweek reported Wednesday.

Newsweek noted dryly “… after then-candidate Donald Trump and the Republicans repeatedly called for ‘locking up’ Hillary Clinton for handling government work with a private server while secretary of state, the new White House staff risks repeating the same mistake that dogged the Democrat’s presidential campaign. They also face a security challenge: The RNC email system, according to U.S. intelligence, was hacked during the 2016 race.

www.politicususa.com...

edit on 10-2-2017 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

I can't find the part where it says they are using this server for official government business, particularly the CLASSIFIED kind, can you help me out?

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

I can't find the part where it says they are using this server for official government business, particularly the CLASSIFIED kind, can you help me out?

Sure...First congress needs to cite them for circumventing the National Records Act and then subpoena all communications and prosecute them for omissions..

I know..I know..Not going to happen..

But ya know what IS going to happen? The challenges to Trumps failed EO/Ban will arrive in court and Attorney Generals have already said they will file for discovery from the Trump Administration for all written communications regarding the planning and execution of the travel ban. That will undoubtedly include subpoena's for their non-public email chains via the RNC accounts. That should open up an uncomfortable can of worms on several fronts...

edit on 10-2-2017 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: underpass61

Sure...First congress needs to cite them for circumventing the National Records Act and then subpoena all communications and prosecute them for omissions..

I know..I know..Not going to happen..

But ya know what IS going to happen? The challenges to Trumps failed EO/Ban will arrive in court and Attorney Generals have already said they will file for discovery from the Trump Administration for all written communications regarding the planning and execution of the travel ban. That will undoubtedly include subpoena's for their non-public email chains via the RNC accounts. That should open up an uncomfortable can of worms on several fronts...

Try and get it through your heads that Trump is protecting Americans. Not the world's refugees, Americans. That what we voted him to do.

www.whitehouse.gov...

In order to protect Americans, the United States must ensure that those admitted to this country do not bear hostile attitudes toward it and its founding principles. The United States cannot, and should not, admit those who do not support the Constitution, or those who would place violent ideologies over American law. In addition, the United States should not admit those who engage in acts of bigotry or hatred (including "honor" killings, other forms of violence against women, or the persecution of those who practice religions different from their own) or those who would oppress Americans of any race, gender, or sexual orientation.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   

You do realize that people use multiple servers right? personal ones usually do not have secret documents on them. Business and private are two seperate things. No matter what your job is.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

originally posted by: RomeByFire

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
TO set and maintain justful precedents, people need to be made example of so that others dont follow in their evil footsteps (not so readily, openly, brazenly anyways).

Precedents have already been made and we have laws/rights in place to protect American citizens from being made examples of without just cause.

Private servers in a basement with classified material on it, and lied about it with the express purpose of circumventing FOIA.

Is JUST CAUSE.

Case closed, folks.

Neo said so.

No, the law says so.

And what law is that?

"The Law," that found Hillary innocent?

Corruption found hillary innocent. Not the law.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Oh no you got a little Hillary on your nose there.....almost got it...nope it's still there...

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

I have to chime in to say that I agree 100% with your post. I barely visit ATS anymore because of all the disgusting propagandists in here. More then angry, I just feel so sad. This site used to be awesome!

Imagine, these ****ing people though, whose actual job it is to demean their President and their country. Selling out the rest of their friends and family.

Imho, Trump has done an amazing job so far. I think we are watching an epic chess game being played out, but with real consequences. If Trump prosecutes Hillary and her evil, parasitic friends, he will be a true hero.

If these people aren't locked up, I genuinely worry for the human race. Because if we can't rise up to protect our own children from satanic torture and rape and turn a blind eye to a massive organ harvesting and human slavery ring, then what does that say about us?

We're actually paying taxes to these monsters and financing their war machine, which is invading and brutalizing smaller nations. And of course it's not just our money now, more than that, we're talking about the lives of our good military men and women. And now that we know, if we do nothing, the blood will be on our hands as well.

Sources:

Short CBS report by Ben Swann: youtu.be...

More Indepth Summary: youtu.be...

George Webb's series:
www.youtube.com...

Summary from Voat: voat.co...
edit on 10-2-2017 by OwenandNoelle because: i will never tell

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
TO set and maintain justful precedents, people need to be made example of so that others dont follow in their evil footsteps (not so readily, openly, brazenly anyways).

Hillary at the very minimum deserves at least a Supreme Court Date. Not some BS Congressional Hearing where Republican and Democrats question her because it's clear that she knows to many people and cant get a fair trial.

The supreme court has nothing to do with trials or justice and have never tried a person in history they do one thing and only one

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Somebody has probably posted this already, if so, here it is again.

1. Trump has already said he said all that stuff about Hillary during the election, and now that he's elected, "I dont' care. We don't care about that anymore. He thinks she been hurt enough. He doesn't want to hurt the Clinton's anymore because they are "good people".

2. Jeff Sessions has said should anything about Hillary Clinton arise during his tenure, he would recuse himself from the case.

edit on 2/10/2017 by angeldoll because: added vid

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

That means a special prosecutor !!

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: angeldoll

That means a special prosecutor !!

Sure, why not? The Republicans took Obamacare before the Supreme Court 60 times and lost, I guess the FBI can investigate the emails 60 times too.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
1. Trump has already said he said all that stuff about Hillary during the election, and now that he's elected, "I dont' care. We don't care about that anymore. He thinks she been hurt enough. He doesn't want to hurt the Clinton's anymore because they are "good people".

Obviously, that was during the time when Obama could still pardon her. But I also do believe it was a genuine olive branch stemming from a desire for smooth sailing once in office. Except now he's in office and her people have actually increased the political warfare compared to during the election. So they're the ones who rejected the peace offering.

Thus I think it's virtually certain this is all building towards a special prosecutor and conviction for Hillary. For now, Trump is just handing them rope and they keep taking it, and I don't see how they can turn back now.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: 11andrew34

Obviously, that was during the time when Obama could still pardon her.

Pardon her for what?

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Politicus is not a valid news source. Unless they link to a real news source, they're as much propaganda as powerline.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Lying to Congress...

As the election played out, it seemed like there might have been accomodation between the parties, inc things like pardons on both sides.

Take the example of Manning, he got the reduced sentence from Obama, when it seems like Mannings good friend Assange was moreso on the Trump side than the Obama/Hillary/Dem.

So, it seems mixed up that Obama would pardon Manning....but no way could Trump get away with doing it, his base would never accept it. Too much to explain to the guy on the street, but it tells me one thing....whatever "deal" they all made must still be on.

So if the "big deal" is still on, how can we verify it from other events? Well, we had a peaceful inauguration, with the ex-prez society showing up, except G.Bush Sr....who flipped a coin at the Superbowl a few days later, lol.

What other big deal issues are hanging out there? One is maybe rated "PG", another might be Assange's fate.

I ask, is there a deal to suppress material and exchange prisoners, so to speak. I think yes.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
a reply to: 11andrew34

Obviously, that was during the time when Obama could still pardon her.

Pardon her for what?

Not sure if serious...

Perhaps you don't realize that a person does not have to be charged with anything to be pardoned. A pardon can be issued at any time after the commission of an illegal act.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

Politicus is not a valid news source. Unless they link to a real news source, they're as much propaganda as powerline.

So are you saying the information is not true?

Because that was the first link of dozens of sources, right, left and in between...

If you notice the article said Newsweek?

Trump White House Senior Staff Have Private RNC Email Accounts
www.newsweek.com...

Let me know if you need more links

edit on 11-2-2017 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join