It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looks like its time for Hillary Clinton to be Charged welcome Jeff Sessions

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

You know, Chaffetz and Gowdy were on fire throughout the investigation. I think, if anything, they know they won't be as hindered as they have been by a complicit DoJ and so they will press even harder.

I don't think the flogging is close to done.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

What a thread, Steve. This is the key straw, and thank you
for this time. BUMPED.
We're maybe (hopefully) seeing an equal hand of justice--
where whether high or low born, all are treated equally.

My ONE fear about Hillary Clinton being charged with
sufficient onus would be the "echo"... I've said it before
and it can't be said enough about also "Draining the Swamp".
That latter thing may take on a scope none of us imagine.

If the cuffs go on, there could be somewhere between a
legion and a multitude right behind her. We have to believe
by now in our hearts somewhere that 99% of the system is
blackmailed: and the other 1% are cleaning out their desks or
making out their wills for nowhere to duck.

Remember the rash of middle level bankers taking solos with
no planes around them-- among other colorful exits? PEANUTS.

That sucking sound may have to be translated [from] jobs
leaving the country [to] Hil the old plug being pulled in a
very nasty, scummy bathtub. She could be a principal player...
if not the slush fund manager.

Woot. old plug/ bathtub full of almost all scum/ oh man
I might have run out of spots on the red list with this one.
Nice knowin' y'all. If I don't post in a couple of days they
relined my dentures with something party favor flavor/ROFL

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   
So why did the FBI not go after the people that sent classified information to Clinton over unsecured networks?

Why did congress not go after those people and only focused on Clinton?

Its pretty simple and even some GOP congressional members have said it out loud. It was all just to damage Clinton's presidential run.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

there has been NO CRIME like this one.
not from someone who TOOK AN OATH to secure the info she had access to.
she lied to congress under oath
she lied to the american people

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Hillary Clinton... her name alone makes me cringe. I'm disgusted at how many people in the public are completely brainwashed, drones/sheep that can't think for themselves, and fall under the "Hillary Supporter" umbrella, believing (or telling themselves that they believe in) their support for her is furthering the feminist movement and anti-misogyny, but she is a fraud and an evil b*tch. The whole family are heartless, narcissistic psychos

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle
So why did the FBI not go after the people that sent classified information to Clinton over unsecured networks?

Why did congress not go after those people and only focused on Clinton?

Its pretty simple and even some GOP congressional members have said it out loud. It was all just to damage Clinton's presidential run.

I personally dont care about the little people. Now dont get me wrong the little people are just as important as the Big People but It's the Big Fish I want. And her IT People pleading the 5th just makes her look more Guilty. It was of my opinion that the little people shouldn't be thrown under the Bus while she gets a Promotion to be President.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Thank you for proving my point.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

verified by the Left

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Precedents have already been made and we have laws/rights in place to protect American citizens from being made examples of without just cause.

There is definitely just cause to bring her to trial over her handling of classified documents.

No, there's not. We've seen the info in her case and Comey was correct that what she did would of been handled internally within the SD, not criminally-charged.

Comey made it extremely clear that no prosecutor would be able to prove intent that she did anything deliberately covert when setting up and using her private server for official business - that was Comeys assessment as to why no charges could be laid and that she was just extremely reckless.

Law, as you know, is open to interpretation depending upon the specific law engaged and the effectiveness of lawyers to prove, beyond reasonable doubt, that fact-patterns lead to intent - Comeys comments did not account for a Trump Admin and 'new eyes and ears' to reassess the situation, Chaffetz has said, post-election, that Trumps election is irrelevant to ongoing investigations.

We shall see if this horse is indeed flogged dead yet.

You can infer intent by actions.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

there has been NO CRIME like this one.
not from someone who TOOK AN OATH to secure the info she had access to.
she lied to congress under oath
she lied to the american people

And was caught red handed in that lie.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

If that's the procedure, who could have punished Bush for deleting the White House server before he left? Could have been a lot of info we could have gotten with FOIA.

Statute of Limitations has long ago sailed on that one.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 11:36 PM
link   

having the servers was intent.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 12:34 AM
link   

I really hope he meant it!! ocking her up, along with any others involved, and I do mean ANY, is the best thing he could do for the country!!

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Won't happen. You guys seriously need to get over it and move on. Worry about your dangerously insecure and emotional leader.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Lock her up!

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

originally posted by: Tardacus

we don`t know what proof they actually have, unless you believe they publicly released all the evidence that they have.

If we don't know what proof they have, why are people calling for charges to be filed.

It doesn't make any sense.

Didn't you read the memo?

ATS members are now educated as lawyers and understand this case. They just KNOW how it "really works."

# proof, they KNOW, man.

Luckily, the members you speak of don't have the authority to put her in jail. And by the same token you or anyone else here has the ability to say what the DOJ will investigate and come up with in regards to her. I will say that I HOPE enough evidence is produced to give her some form of punishment for her careless attitude and handling of the classified material that was PROVEN to be done by the FBI. Time will tell and all the tears and angry typing won't make a #.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Wanna bet? All that crap about Hillary was fake news to keep her from getting elected. The election is over and so there is no need to spread fake news that HRC is trafficking in children or sending emails or Benghazi Benghazi Benghazi

It's over.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Comey made it extremely clear that no prosecutor would be able to prove intent that she did anything deliberately covert when setting up and using her private server for official business - that was Comeys assessment as to why no charges could be laid and that she was just extremely reckless.

Can you provide a quote from Comey, stating exactly that. Comey would not say "she did anything deliberately covert when setting up and using her private server for official business" without proof. If he had that proof, that would be intent.

Comeys comments did not account for a Trump Admin and 'new eyes and ears' to reassess the situation

Go ahead and look in to it. The outcome will be the same.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

there has been NO CRIME like this one. not from someone who TOOK AN OATH to secure the info she had access to.

Yes, there has been.

she lied to congress under oath she lied to the american people

This is where you guys just don't get it.

Yes, she said something under oath that was factually incorrect. That is not the same as lying. You'd have to prove she intentionally lied in order to mislead.

Again, we're back to intent.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join