It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looks like its time for Hillary Clinton to be Charged welcome Jeff Sessions

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+51 more 
posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   
www.politico.com...

And I tell you what, I didn't think I would say this, but I'm going to and I hate to say it. But if I win, I am going to instruct my attorney general to get a special prosecutor to look into your situation. Because there has never been so many lies, so much deception. There has never been anything like it. And we’re gonna have a special prosecutor. When I speak, I go out and speak, the people of this country are furious. In my opinion, the people that have been long time workers at the FBI are furious. There has never been anything like this where e-mails, and you get a subpoena. You get a subpoena, and after getting the subpoena you delete 33,000 e-mails and then you acid wash them or bleach them, as you would say. Very expensive process. So we’re gonna get a special prosecutor and we’re gonna look into it. Because you know what, people have been -- their lives have been destroyed for doing 1/5 of what you have done. And it’s a disgrace, and honestly, you oughta be ashamed of yourself.

And before you say but Trump doesn't mean it. He said "I think shes been through enough" etc., Its the Attorney General's job to uphold the Law. The AG could still follow through with Trumps promise to appoint a Special Prosecutor to look into Hillary's case. Because it's his Job not Trumps. And you know what? Since the Democrats are being such *ss holes about confirming Trump's Cabinet Picks the slowest since George Washington's time I would do it just to piss off the Democrats. Because it's clear that they are the Swamp. Charging Hillary will be a big step in draining the Swamp.

www.foxnews.com...

As of Wednesday, Trump was still waiting on confirmation for 10 of his 15 Cabinet nominees. By this time in 2001, then-President George W. Bush had his entire Cabinet confirmed. Then-President Barack Obama was just three short of a full Cabinet on Feb. 8, 2009.

Senate Republican leaders asserted this week that -- based on numbers provided by the Partnership for Public Service, Plum Book, and Congress.gov -- Trump has the fewest Cabinet secretaries confirmed at this point in the presidency of any incoming president since George Washington.

It really is a disgrace how the Democrats are acting like 5 year olds not showing up to work, bringing up letters from MLK wife that are 30 years old, going on Facebook to read your letter when you broke the rules and where called out on it etc.,
edit on 9-2-2017 by Stevemagegod because: (no reason given)

+31 more 
posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   
TO set and maintain justful precedents, people need to be made example of so that others dont follow in their evil footsteps (not so readily, openly, brazenly anyways).

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Will she be the most expensive inmate, ever?

If that were to actually happen, I says kudos, pass me a cold one.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
TO set and maintain justful precedents, people need to be made example of so that others dont follow in their evil footsteps (not so readily, openly, brazenly anyways).

Hillary at the very minimum deserves at least a Supreme Court Date. Not some BS Congressional Hearing where Republican and Democrats question her because it's clear that she knows to many people and cant get a fair trial.

+17 more 
posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   
When all of his cabinet is in place, expect the nice guy gloves to come off.

+10 more 
posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   
That would truly be the gift that keeps on giving!
Think of all scumbags she'll drop a dime on trying to save her own hide!
I hope your right, I really hope this happens. As they say" couldn't happen to a nicer person!"

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Precedents have already been made and we have laws/rights in place to protect American citizens from being made examples of without just cause.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   
O0o0o0o0o0o Fox News?

Hmm. I wonder if that falls under the catergory of "fake news," in lieu of how folks constantly demonized the "mainstream media."

As for this part, this is an outright lie:

"Since the Democrats are being such *ss holes about confirming Trump's Cabinet Picks the slowest since George Washington's time I would do it just to piss off the Democrats."

False.

But in the land of "alternative facts,"...

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod
If Hillary is arrested, what are the odds that Donald won't accidentally wreck the case by tweeting some comment which prejudices the trial?

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I agree with you a majority of the time, and I was outraged when it was discovered Hillary used a private email server. It got even worse when the FBI said it was very likely that it had been hacked.

But what's even worse is some of Trump's own cabinet is using a private server, and Trump supporters are OK with this.

Or that Trump was humoring Petraeus as his Secretary of State. The irony is disgusting.

I voted for him, but Hillary is done and gone. Many did what she did, and the reason it's hard for this nation to progress is we constantly dwell on the past while the present gets slipped through the cracks.

I don't care who you are, we all need to keep eyes on what's happening now. Its all moving fast and with such strong rhetoric and decisions I fear their may be other agendas in play that we are being distracted from.

+11 more 
posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
Precedents have already been made and we have laws/rights in place to protect American citizens from being made examples of without just cause.

There is definitely just cause to bring her to trial over her handling of classified documents.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I thought that discussion was actually about a party server?

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

There is definitely just cause to bring her to trial over her handling of classified documents.

No, there's not. We've seen the info in her case and Comey was correct that what she did would of been handled internally within the SD, not criminally-charged.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

When ever do the criminal career politicians get jammed up?

Unless you can debunk this:
The Ties That Bind The Bush & Clinton Crime Family's: The CIA's Global Drug & Jihad Empire

You'd be the first to dare to try. And that's old stuff. The list goes on and on.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

No, there's not. We've seen the info in her case and Comey was correct that what she did would of been handled internally within the SD, not criminally-charged.

Comey Called her Extremely Careless and should have known better as well as Grossly Negligent. Those are chargeable offenses. And then to follow through with Comeys hearing he said she flat out lied and withheld information.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
If Hillary is arrested, what are the odds that Donald won't accidentally wreck the case by tweeting some comment which prejudices the trial?

Probably the same chances of Obama saying "If I had a son he would look like Trayvon".

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Just did some research and you are correct. I was fooled by sensational and disingenuous headlines. However the rest of my post I stick to, Petraeus especially as that was just something else.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   

When ever do the criminal career politicians get jammed up?

You can't just go around making examples of people. You have to follow the laws and rights we have, politician or not.

Unless you can debunk this: The Ties That Bind The Bush & Clinton Crime Family's: The CIA's Global Drug & Jihad Empire You'd be the first to dare to try. And that's old stuff. The list goes on and on.

Why would I do that. It has nothing to do with this case and serves as a false equivalence.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Those are chargeable offenses.

He also said that the FBI and the DoJ has maintained the practice and precedent of needing intent to file charges. Did you also miss the part where he said this would have been handled within the SD?

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   
It's a big joke. and they are all in on it as always... www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join