It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don’t ‘open your heart to white people,' white prof tells class

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Professors. People who have remained in school and are out of touch with the real world. Is it any wonder the disaster that education in America has become? This guy is a walking talking mental health issue!

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: spirit_horse

If this went down the way I think it did, you may very well be right.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   
So the professor is upset about "White" people earning $50K + per year......

Oh, thats ok then, luckily he hasn't read the news today about cleaners in California.....

What cleaners you ask??

Welllll....Mr Liang Zhao Zhang, seeming Chinese national living in the US, is a cleaner/Janitor for the Bay Area Rapid Transit corporation....and is, with the other cleaners, on a base rate of US$57,000.00 per year......as a cleaner, BUT as he works so hard, he does a lot of overtime..........last year, he was paid US$ 250,000.00 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats a lot of overtime.
Apparently he spends most of that time in a Closet?? Must be a dirty closet!.

49 other "Cleaners/Janitor" in the Bay Area Rapid Transit Authority, also had incomes of US$100,000. +......presumably with a lot of overtime.
Not really knowing how many of these "Cleaners/janitors" are of the white privilege race......doesnt matter anyway, its great to see a new immigrant to the great and seemingly generous USA, doing so well.

Good luck to him and the other 49 Cleaners, making 100K+ per year.....Just imagine what the ticket lady must make......
No wonder Everyone wants to live in America, Everyones Rich in America, Everyones free in America, Oh we Love Americaaaarrr.....(sorry couldn't help the West Side Story input).

au.news.yahoo.com...

edit on 9-2-2017 by gort51 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

I think "@%$# Professors Say" should be a new forum on ATS.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: gort51

Well damn. Here I have gone to school and struggled all my life and all I had to do was move to California and clean trains.

link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

I heard, someone, claiming to be a white man suggesting to ,presumably people of color, ways in which they might want to deal with oppressive state intervention into their communities.

So where is the news here? What did he say that was either so offensive or so inflammatory that it is worthy of being put on line?

Yea as if all there are gang bangers ect. Never mind folks that would like to see the streets as something that can be walked without fear.......from your own freekin race. all the law and order type blacks are simply lovers of the man anyway.

link   

originally posted by: grey580
You are on a role today with all this news.

Where do you find it all?

Maybe you should be asking yourself a different question:

Instead of where do you find it all implying he has to search hard for it as if it's a rarity, you should be asking why he has such an easy time finding so much of it.

That's the disturbing side of this. This is easy to find at all levels of the education system.

(post by Naabaahii removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Naabaahii

See what I mean?

Not hard at all to find.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Did you listen to the audio?

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   

I heard, someone, claiming to be a white man suggesting to ,presumably people of color, ways in which they might want to deal with oppressive state intervention into their communities.

So where is the news here? What did he say that was either so offensive or so inflammatory that it is worthy of being put on line?
your brain, it's broken

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Yes I did. Why else do you think I would say "I heard"....

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   

You heard but did you listen?

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

your brain, it's broken

So, want to help me fix it? Please continue.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

You heard but did you listen?

Did I listen? Oh, semantics, I see. Why yes seasonal, I listened. What part do you wish to discuss? How about you pick one little segment that you feel demonstrates your specific interpretation of how this little audio fits in and proves your much larger understanding of 'the way things really are' and I will then try to rebut it with what I heard in the audio.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I am still a social justice advocate of the real principles, and so are many people. As in, the real civil rights stuff: anti-poverty, anti-racism, anti-sexism, pro-equality, women's rights, etc.

But, I agree that the so-called "sjws" seem to have taken it beyond that, and engaged in behaviors and speech that I think is now becoming hateful of or generalizing of white people, or males.

One must separate those that have lost the way, which is a lot of them, from the fact that there are real activists and principles that are good and important.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   
This guy has a mental problem, and he is passing it on to others...

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

Dig. Of course if anyone is opposed to that stuff then they're labeled racists. We saw it this election. We're seeing it at these "protests"; this "fascist movement" they're calling it as justification for their fascist "anti-fascism". It's the cause of the true white nationalists brand of "Alt-Right", to which Hillary set about labeling any and all opposed to that stuff as being "irredeemably deplorable" (etc) part of them. It can be argued it costs her the election (that list, her handling of the rest I'm getting at, etc). And so on.

I agree that the reaction against all of this is an important piece of the why the election happened the way it did. Even many liberals are realizing that the identity politics sh*t has gone too far. My roommate, who is Peruvian, and I, have frequent discussions about exactly this topic all of the time. And he's a Democrat. I'm an independent liberal, as I'm fed up with the Democratic Party.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I think you are referring to the idea that identity politics is being manipulated to divide people and keep us at each other's throats. I think there may be some truth to this.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Well the fact that he is telling people to "take things into their own hands".

So from his racist point of view it is OK to tell students to "handle" whites that make $50,000 a year, but yelling white power is not OK.

His racism is much worse because he pusses out and claims to be tolerant, but at the end this idiot is crying, over an election.

By the way he is white and makes over $50,000, what a racist idiot.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join