It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don’t ‘open your heart to white people,' white prof tells class

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I'm not even sure the actual, true Nazis talked about race as much as the modern American left.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: slider1982

Of course the swastikas were there for Nazi shock power, if that works on you.

This Perry guy should be very careful, he is yelling fire in a theater.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   
We white people. We are da devil!

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   
white guilt should be considered a mental illness

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   
The part that I find the most ridiculous is him saying that people are going to die because of the repeal of Obamacare and people losing their insurance... the only people that didn't get insurance under Obamacare are white guys making over $50,000 a year because we could no longer afford it....Lol

The other people making less then that don't need to worry about losing their insurance...no matter what.... because the health care industry relies on government money to keep it going so they have to give insurance to those people.
edit on 9-2-2017 by HarryJoy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580
You are on a role today with all this news.

Where do you find it all?

I imagine it's mostly just waking up and googling "liberals are bad" every few hours and posting the results on ATS. Not much to it.

"liberals are bad, here's an article about a liberal that did something bad, flag my post."

Other members do the same thing for the right.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: HarryJoy

There is a good chance that if Obama care is repealed and people don't get insurance meaning no govt. funded insurance, and get sick, they very well could die.

If it isn't an emergency, no insurance, no medical treatment. Medical care is about make huge profits, or no profits.
edit on 9-2-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

If you find either of these stories under liberals are bad (and they are), you get a shiny thanks for participating trophy.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

My point is.....the people that have to worry the most about not having insurance (either way ) ...are the very people he is speaking against. ..white people making $50k + a yr

How much money going into the health care industry do you think comes from the government ? I would dare say 80-90% ( including grants for building hospitals and education for health care workers ). That means the people that would be most justifiably supported by the government (poor and minorities ) have the least to worry about...because they have the whole health care industry behind them . ..Obama care or not Obama care.

Eta....the people that this guy is defending...have always had health care...and always will. All Obama care did...is try to force those of us that didn't have health care. ..because we couldn't afford it. ...to buy it anyways.
edit on 9-2-2017 by HarryJoy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   

I'm sure my trophy is right next to all the flags you need

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: HarryJoy

This whole system is going to crash, it has to. There is no rhyme or reason to charges and no corrilation to cost and quality (vs other countries).
(The poor are the people who get assistance paying for premiums, not minorities.)

( including grants for building hospitals and education for health care workers ). That means the people that would be most justifiably supported by the government (poor and minorities ) have the least to worry about...because they have the whole health care industry behind them . ..Obama care or not Obama care.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   

If he wants his students to ever have jobs, or especially careers, he may want to change his message. Not too many business owners and managers are going to hire some asshat that walks into the interview with the attitude of "I don't trust you and can act like a fool towards you if I want" and walk back out with a job offer.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

His message is not about jobs. He has no consideration for the very young and inexperienced young people that he is preaching to.

He is walking a very dangerous line, civilly speaking. If one, or a group, of these liberated young people pull that white person who earns 50,000$ or more out of their car and beats them into a brain dead coma, have fun getting sued.

edit, maybe prison
edit on 9-2-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

What?

I was responding to your post that these stories listed are from liberals are bad web search.

I agree they (liberals) are bad, conservatives are bad too, but not quite as bad.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: intrptr

It won't matter what proper or improper phrasing he uses when it comes to jerking whites out of cars and beating them to death, like he is encouraging.

Should have said, "White Establishment", not white people. The power base in this country is always been white.

Very much does matter. Its not the people that should be divided, they should unite against that professor.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Would any of the pathetic things the professor said change with different phrasing?

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus

originally posted by: MisterSpock
I suggest that schools start doing entry and exit IQ tests.

Sure, they probably get measurably dumber, but only on useless subjects that an IQ test measures.

You can't measure the life experiences they gain, by proxy, of such free minds as some of these "educators".

Yep, cause we have seen Higher education in action. The tower of logs for a bonfire............. 11 dead....Texas A&M 1999

Yes, which proves nobody learns anything at universities /rolleyes

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

Would any of the pathetic things the professor said change with different phrasing?

Immaterial, that he is inciting race hatred does the student big disservice. Like I said, he's supposed to do that.

Its not like he's speaking from the television they never say that s--t on the news. But he is misusing his 'teaching authority' to impress young minds with hate, pure and simple.

Maybe I'm missing your point.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   

I think we agree.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join