It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don’t ‘open your heart to white people,' white prof tells class

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Saint Josephs University Dr. Perry and Monica Nixon Post election speech.
He is so upset he doesn't know if he can hold it together, he said that he has no sympathy for white voters who make over $50,000 a year. He continued to say that if you are a person of color or a women deal with those (whites) how you want to....
Wow, if this audio turns out to be for real-zee's, it is telling of what this particular professor is telling his students.
The Professor talks about violence when the state steps in and tries to solve problems in non-white communities. Oddly enough he has a problem with swastikas and when people chant white power.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   
You are on a role today with all this news.

Where do you find it all?
edit on 9-2-2017 by grey580 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I suggest that schools start doing entry and exit IQ tests.

Sure, they probably get measurably dumber, but only on useless subjects that an IQ test measures.

You can't measure the life experiences they gain, by proxy, of such free minds as some of these "educators".

+21 more 
posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I say people on these campuses need to start taking water samples. There's got to be something in the water.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

I noticed a squib at the bottom of that video suggesting a visit to another video which was the one about CSUF that was posted a little earlier. It's not as if there are not a whole bunch of people posting crap all over the place.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   
He sounds a little pampered. And a lot snowflakey.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

I heard, someone, claiming to be a white man suggesting to ,presumably people of color, ways in which they might want to deal with oppressive state intervention into their communities.

So where is the news here? What did he say that was either so offensive or so inflammatory that it is worthy of being put on line?

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
I suggest that schools start doing entry and exit IQ tests.

Sure, they probably get measurably dumber, but only on useless subjects that an IQ test measures.

You can't measure the life experiences they gain, by proxy, of such free minds as some of these "educators".

Yep, cause we have seen Higher education in action. The tower of logs for a bonfire............. 11 dead....Texas A&M 1999

edit on 9-2-2017 by Plotus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
He sounds a little pampered. And a lot snowflakey.

He sounds a little unhinged.

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
I say people on these campuses need to start taking water samples. There's got to be something in the water.

I hate to say it, but that list you posted about anti white stuff has merit. I don't think it's creating white racists, but it's definitely alienating allies and moderates. In my case I'm a liberal social justice advocate who has experienced almost all of the things on that list and now my resentment is growing. And I'm an ally.

I can only imagine how much it's turning off people that weren't invested in social justice in the first place.
edit on 9-2-2017 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-2-2017 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   
So you were a social justice advocate, but with all the hatred being pushed towards white males you have altered your stance against the social justice crowd?

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

It isn't hard to find. This is a large problem that needs to be stopped.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

It's not designed to create white racists, they already exist, according to the professor.

It is designed to create militants and riots.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Just the inflection in this dude's voice. He's...(red flags) Here's an idea. How's about the un-white people have Nothing to do with the White people and see how that lasts before they come back silent and just happy to be employed.

By and large Americans Are Some of THE MOST Generous people on the planet, period, FACT.

So no, I'm not impressed with higher education. Now UC Berkley and all their B S, or should I say sidewalk land mines.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Problem with swatikas, FFS do not go to ANY buddhist country you will be triggered so much you will #e you arse out of your nose..

$50K means sweet f#ck all, and having the right to vote for Trump is the fact you live in a democracy, get the f#ck out of your safe space, stop trying to be a professional complainer and whatever you do get the hell out of the class room.....

RA

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

Dig. Of course if anyone is opposed to that stuff then they're labeled racists. We saw it this election. We're seeing it at these "protests"; this "fascist movement" they're calling it as justification for their fascist "anti-fascism". It's the cause of the true white nationalists brand of "Alt-Right", to which Hillary set about labeling any and all opposed to that stuff as being "irredeemably deplorable" (etc) part of them. It can be argued it costs her the election (that list, her handling of the rest I'm getting at, etc). And so on.
edit on 9-2-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Something special for your viewing pleasure!

Dance of the Snowflakes

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
Here's an idea. How's about the un-white people have Nothing to do with the White people and see how that lasts before they come back silent and just happy to be employed.

How dare you say that, have you not seen how well Haiti and Zimbabwe are doing without white people, they are a picture of perfection that every western nation is trying to replicate.....

RA

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Should have said, "White Establishment", not white people.
The power base in this country is always been white.

His elicitation is to race war, keeping people divided, infighting along racial lines.

As an education professor, thats his job.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

It won't matter what proper or improper phrasing he uses when it comes to jerking whites out of cars and beating them to death, like he is encouraging.

Should have said, "White Establishment", not white people. The power base in this country is always been white.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join