It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CSUF prof allegedly assaults conservative student on campus

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   
If you have ever thought when discussing anything opposite of the "arch" liberal's view that they are about a hair from getting violent. Well hear you go...

An alleged assault occurred, a professor assaulted a College Republican member. Keep in mind the video does not show an assault, but there is something violent going on off camera. The police were also supposedly called.

A California State University, Fullerton professor allegedly assaulted a College Republicans member in broad daylight during a demonstration against President Trump’s executive order on immigration.

“A man claiming to be a professor has assaulted one of our protesters,” the CSUF College Republicans announced on its Twitter account Wednesday night, adding, “We are in contact with the police.”
www.campusreform.org...

Students for Palestine and College Repubs were demonstrating in close proximity when the professor exchanged words with the Repubs, then at the end of the video something that sounds like all the other acts of violence happens, the camera cuts off before it is in scene.

The incident occurred when the Students for Justice in Palestine marched across campus in opposition to President Trump’s executive order on immigration restrictions from several Muslim-majority countries. When the College Republicans arranged a small counter protest, the professor came up alongside the marching Republicans, traded words with them, and allegedly assaulted one of the members.

The video isn't very good evidence, at the end everyone is yelling like there is a fight, but does not show it.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   
This is what happens when you start believing that people with different ideas than you aren't just wrong, they are evil.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

It's a start.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   

What I do know is that, when presented with clear evidence of violence committed by Trump supporters, many Trump supporters here dismiss it.

What do you think would happen if I presented a video of a Trump rally where it was claimed a Trump supporter assaulted somebody but none of it was on camera?

The double-standard is that I know those same Trump supporters will come on here and talk about how awful it is.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

What I do know is that, when presented with clear evidence of violence committed by Trump supporters, many Trump supporters here dismiss it.

What do you think would happen if I presented a video of a Trump rally where it was claimed a Trump supporter assaulted somebody but none of it was on camera?

The double-standard is that I know those same Trump supporters will come on here and talk about how awful it is.

Sure that occurs.

But I don't think it is anywhere near the level of the lefts denying their vilence.

First, dring the leection, it wasn't even cloe how much more vioolence came from the left, particularly Bernie supporters, and not only did average people brush that violence to the side, but the media and many other blamed TRUMP for the violence.

Now we see riots, property being destroyed and conservatives being beaten on a weekly basis from the left.

And how many on the left have sad it was right wing plants doing it, or although the violence was bad, we need to silence nazis like Milo, or that we need to continue to fight by any means necessary.

Imagine Obama was speaking at a college, and 1500 people rioted, and Obama supporters got beaten, and the town was looted. Do you think anyone in the media would have had the nerve to blame Obama for planting these rioter, or said that although the violence was a shame, Obama is such a vile speaker that he brought it on? I think not.

I am not saying with 100% certainty what happened in this situation. But if you can't see that campuses have become a place where it is dangerous to be a conservative, I fear you are not being honest with yourself.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
If you have ever thought when discussing anything opposite of the "arch" liberal's view that they are about a hair from getting violent. Well hear you go...

An alleged assault occurred, a professor assaulted a College Republican member. Keep in mind the video does not show an assault, but there is something violent going on off camera. The police were also supposedly called.

A California State University, Fullerton professor allegedly assaulted a College Republicans member in broad daylight during a demonstration against President Trump’s executive order on immigration.

“A man claiming to be a professor has assaulted one of our protesters,” the CSUF College Republicans announced on its Twitter account Wednesday night, adding, “We are in contact with the police.”
www.campusreform.org...

Students for Palestine and College Repubs were demonstrating in close proximity when the professor exchanged words with the Repubs, then at the end of the video something that sounds like all the other acts of violence happens, the camera cuts off before it is in scene.

The incident occurred when the Students for Justice in Palestine marched across campus in opposition to President Trump’s executive order on immigration restrictions from several Muslim-majority countries. When the College Republicans arranged a small counter protest, the professor came up alongside the marching Republicans, traded words with them, and allegedly assaulted one of the members.

The video isn't very good evidence, at the end everyone is yelling like there is a fight, but does not show it.

I wouldn't jump so quick to conclusions however I'm sure the school has cameras. Also a lot of people had witnessed the situation. If the student is dropped from the school yet is backed up by eye witnesses you can expect protests. If the prof is fired "highly doubt it" the left will protest his firing.

Any situation is amazing for Republicans because they win unless the republican student hit the prof first. The video seems like bate a lone prof starts fighting a student around a group of his friends while someone records only part of the situation?
Something is off i want details so i can doxx the student and the prof.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I saw no inclination to violence. I saw people smiling and walking along and a few sentences of emphatic dialogue. More over another thing I saw were dozens of people walking around with cell phones and cameras taking pictures left and right.

Funny the video stops just as the kerfuffle is heard. So my suggestion is, if this alleged violence took place, if this 'claimed prof' was involved, lets wait for all the other videos to come forth and we have more to go on before pronouncing judgment.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Nailed it.

And the most important word in the entire article, "allegedly". But I do see its serving its purpose to rile people up about the image of the left their so-called "alternative" media has fed them.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

Really??? THAT'S what you know? Care to share links to videos of people being kidnapped? dragged from the cars, hair set on fire, and I could go on. Or maybe you're referring to the Trump rally last June in San Diego? Google that. In fact, spend a little time Googling in general, since apparently you don't know anything. You'd like to think Trump supporters are violent, because the alt-right says some nasty things. You'd like to think that they're violent because they don't think people that are here illegally should be allowed to continue to stay and that's somehow racist, or because they don't people from countries with know connections to terrorism zero vetting resources to simply walk in (which, despite whatever vetting you THINK is happening, is exactly what's happening in Syria, Somalia, and Libya... or Obama's Iraq). Feel free to share you clear evidence. Evidence that is supposedly SOOOOOO overwhelming that it's caused you to literally block out any evidence to the contrary, any evidence of you're own full-of-**** political affiliation's deeds, or even the topic CURRENTLY BEING DISCUSSED. Yet, I'm sure you're the last one to point the finger at the cop when something happens off camera amiright? Man, you make me want to puke.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
So my suggestion is, if this alleged violence took place, if this 'claimed prof' was involved, lets wait for all the other videos to come forth and we have more to go on before pronouncing judgment.

Agreed! I see no problem commenting on the situation on this message board, or discussing the possible ramifications of it,

but lets all agree that until more evidence is out we can't make any definitive judgements. I know I have egg on my face more than once for jumping the gun, and I am trying to learn my lesson from that.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   

I have one I know about that is confirmed, the airline incident with a muslim.
I know you can find a list for me, can you show me?
A lot of those that get posted on ATS actually come out to be false flags.
If you claim that old lady at rally 6 months back like I think you will. That was a confirmed attempt at bird dogging by the democrat machine.

I don't doubt it happens. But stories where trumpers do assault get front page news, to be retracted on a back page a week later.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   

You did read that the word allege in the op?

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Did you think someone dropped a contact lense in the video?

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

My mother and I were talking about this just a few days ago. She is 84 years old. She asked me when did we cross the line from, "I don't agree with you at all, but opinions are like A-holes, everyone has one" to "If you don't agree with me, you are a minion of Satan and must die"?

I told her I didn't know the exact date, but it came sometime after the Me first, Myself second, and I third, tsunami hit in our society.

edit on 9-2-2017 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: Posted to wrong thread.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Did you think someone dropped a contact lense in the video?

No idea. It's not on camera. Which is kind of the point. Would you accept this same level of evidence if it was a liberal being attacked by a conservative off camera, where you only had someone else's word to go on?

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: bender151
you make me want to puke.

lol

Calm down, good lord. Don't make me post a triggered redneck meme.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   

What we're teaching and practicing in society, is that if you have a different opinion, you can and should be beaten and killed.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   

You did read that the word allege in the op?

I did and that kind of plays into my point. It's totally alleged but that word gets ignored if it confirms their fears/bias.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   

No I would use the word alleged again, like I did in this thread.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   

How does it get ignored, I made sure it was in there multiple times.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join