It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Make Truth Great Again! 20 Alt-Facts From The First 20 Days

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   
100 days.

He has 79 days left, although I doubt it will take that long.

Welcome to Penceland.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

originally posted by: RomeByFire

originally posted by: neo96

a reply to: neo96

Only you would turn this thread into an Obama birther thread lol.

Next!

Try again.

Someone else mentioned it.

And because you can't refute or even bother addressing the OP, you sludge up irrelevant BS and scream about how horrible/evil the left is.

Truth hurts. Get over it. You get triggered anytime anyone has anything negative to say about your messiah and you deflect to anything BUT Trump.

But don't worry, man, its #ing hilarious!

The irony and hypocrisy never ceases to amaze me.

I'm still waiting for you to come up with a decent argument or point of view defending your beliefs, but instead all I see is the same rhetoric in every anti Trump thread. It's like you sit there clicking refresh waiting for one to pop up so you can unleash your emotions that are clearly burdening you.

#triggered

Your emotions must be bursting because you couldn't help but reply to my comment.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: denybedoomed
The trend on this site that truly sickens me, is that for being a conspiracy theory site, a lot of members seem to have started thinking that the government has their best interests in mind. Ffs guys, all politicians pander, all lie, all use fear to divide. I'm getting close to just jumping ship at this point. Everybody is drinking the Kool-aid.

Here's a thought, stick with me, none of these people give two f!$@s about any of us.

These aren't our neighbors, they've never worked paycheck to paycheck, never had to turn in coins at the bank.

They didn't get to where they are by showing humility and compassion, they're liars. The lot of them. They're like late night televangelists begging for money while sitting in gold thrones.

Seriously with this site lately.

You should have included an asterisk above.

We all know politicians lie and government doesn't represent us.*

*Except for Republicans. They are the best. They do no wrong, ever. It's always the scary evil leftists fault.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

originally posted by: neo96

a reply to: neo96

Only you would turn this thread into an Obama birther thread lol.

Next!

Try again.

Someone else mentioned it.

And because you can't refute or even bother addressing the OP, you sludge up irrelevant BS and scream about how horrible/evil the left is.

Truth hurts. Get over it. You get triggered anytime anyone has anything negative to say about your messiah and you deflect to anything BUT Trump.

But don't worry, man, its #ing hilarious!

The irony and hypocrisy never ceases to amaze me.

I'm still waiting for you to come up with a decent argument or point of view defending your beliefs, but instead all I see is the same rhetoric in every anti Trump thread. It's like you sit there clicking refresh waiting for one to pop up so you can unleash your emotions that are clearly burdening you.

#triggered

Your emotions must be bursting because you couldn't help but reply to my comment.

Says the guy that just replied to my comment.. a day later... You that oblivious to your own irony?

You can reply to this comment too.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
I stopped reading after 4 as they were so thin, it's laughable. Good try at deflecting away from the real liars and fakers in the liberal media though.

Your sources of news are more fake.
Believe me.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

You. Went. To. All. This. Effort. Just. To. Bash. Trump.

Seriously. This attack on Trump is becoming hilarious. I think they should make a show about this. We could call it, ''The day in the life of the lefty propaganda''. The Westboro baptist church could get involved too.
edit on 10-2-2017 by BlackProject because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
Yes you did ...But you were not alone either, in fact you used the MSM that were misleading, mischaracterizing, misinforming, misrepresenting, fibbing, fabricating, fictionalizing, falsifying and flat out lying too . birds of a feather make fake news .

When? Do you have any examples?

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Trump is such a great deal maker, he is living rent-free in the OP's mind!

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Lets not confuse populism with fascism. The man is 100% not a politician, prone to speak his mind and like most will embellish when selling. The popular vote would mean California and New York would decide our leaders. The fair and crucial electoral college elected this man in a land slide. It wasn't rigged man. He is the peoples choice! Clinton was a big, big loser to have lost it to Trump. In 4 years I am sure we will see a real candidate, well at least one with a chance of winning. Till then its best not to limit powers as those limits pass to the next plastic man or woman, I mean candidate.

Those who remain tongue tied through their political ambitions are vilest of men. Trump speaks his mind. I hope it stays that way. CNN et al, is not the voice of the American people. Playing the race card is pathetic and the bias on these outlets is good comedy. Let the man speak, let the man rebuild and let the man make peace.

Our inner city woes all revolve around poverty and drugs. There is no solution to for the drugs, short of legalizing all drugs and cutting out the cartels, gangbangers etc.. by supplying dope to our addicts etc.. I would hope the doctor would make a better pusher, or at least the criminal element could be removed. Poverty, yeah you tell me.

We have made great progress with racial issues, but a great divide exists. Greater now than at anytime in the past 10-15 years. The good news is that struggle generally has good results. On that note sugar coating with political correctness and fairy dust is a laugh.

Liberals should be chased out like we did with commies back in the 50's and 60's. We need to fire up our furnaces not save whales. Global warming should be met with technology to address the same, and not by limiting our productivity. The whole of the Earth should be used for the single purpose of supporting human life. These natural systems we depend on are doomed to fail with or without us, and only by mastering these systems can we endure. It a euphemism, but we should be farming whales and better managing all of the systems we depend upon. The most brutal struggle has brought us to today not our morals.

Being this butt hurt over a legit election is just pathetic. You ever seen that episode of the smurfs where astro smurf built a rocket to blast off into space? It doesn't work but the whole village dressed like aliens and had that smurfs back. Hell they even had games where Astro Smurf was supposed to smurf a greased pole, but some Smurf forgot to grease it. Like a champ he Smurfed it anyway. You don't want to smurf pole alone and in a community divided there would have not been a pole in the first place. Trump bashing is a lot like smurfing a greased pole. Its fun but best enjoyed in a gender neutral environment among other who share your love of pole, I mean Trump bashing.

edit on 10-2-2017 by Donkey_Dean because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   
The amount of people who clearly didn't read the OP is shameful. Rather than debate, the usual suspects fall back to boring deflection and insults.

There is no shame in questioning your leadership. Blind faith is very dangerous. Calling your leader out is vital. It doesn't make you un-American, or less supportive. It makes you smart and avoids a dictatorship. Don't be insecure about your decision - you can support him and question him simultaneously. He's told a LOT of lies.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Ok I read the first four and they are so meaningless and textbook logical fallacy or in the case of the time magazine one just understandable and not an issue (11 not 14- 15 gimme a break...maybe he was thinking of Forbes or people who cares) that I just couldn't go on. There have been so many people lately asking us Americans to lay off ats with the trump crap that has totally hijacked the site and I must say antidelluvian u have changed nobodies mind and at this point only serve to pester annoy and bring even more contempt to the left that if you truly care about your supposed cause (and if you wanna give the many people who have ask3d for 6 months for all the trump fluff to be left out happy) you may be better off finding another site and doing your next 6 months there or even jusy posting only when there's an event and not opinions or top 20 lists every....aingle.....day....for....half.....a........YEAR

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   

I stop reading before your second post. This thread is clearly a Trump bashing thread with some misinformed biased "opinions".

Like Hillary, Bush, Clinton, Obama, never told any lies.

Get over it! Trump is your President like it or not.
edit on 10-2-2017 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: fencesitter85

Yeah blind faith is a beast. I am from Arkansas Mena to be exact. The Clintons were not your savior friend.

This is real from the 90's and the reason the FBI said anything.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Man....its incredible to see just how rude and ridiculous people have gotten. If you disagree with the op why not simply explain why you disagree in a tactful way? The first 20 something replies seem to only be comments about being a whiner, the left being upset, etc.

Don't want to get too off-topic, but I really wish there was some way to get people to see how toxic it has gotten around here and get both sides of the argument to work towards a little more class when we don't all agree. Myself included.

Trump supporters seem to really take any criticism of the guy extremely personally for some reason. There have definitely been several of Trump's actions that have been twisted or blown out of proportion, but the majority of his supporters seem to simply refuse to accept anything that could be considered even slightly critical or negative about the man.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 11:41 PM
link   

As long

it isnt

The Ministry of Truth!
en.wikipedia.org...

as as these...
WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH.
edit on 52017FridayfAmerica/Chicago240 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Awesome OP, as usual. It is good to have all of Trump's pathological lying in one place. I hope you continue to add to it.

His supporters are getting worse, though. They deflect, would not know how to debate if 'Debating For Dummmies' were dropped on their .s. Instead they use Facebook memes and repeat the same tired paragraphs on snowflakes and the horrible media.

I applaud your effort. I just loved reading it. Though some of the deflections in the responses may have been much funnier.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 04:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Donkey_Dean
a reply to: fencesitter85

Yeah blind faith is a beast. I am from Arkansas Mena to be exact. The Clintons were not your savior friend.

This is real from the 90's and the reason the FBI said anything.

Once again, the classic deflection of the right: assuming questioning trump makes me pro hillary. I am not. Therefore your video has zero relevance to me or this thread.

The amount of you saying 'stopped reading at #4' or whatever is utterly ridiculous. You can't read the first couple of points then stick your fingers in your ears and say TL;DR just because it's easier than addressing the point.

The absolute fact of the matter is that the OP has listed several FACTS that show many of trump's lies in a very short space of time.

I don't understand the insecurity attached to this blind faith. I keep saying it but nobody addresses it: there is nothing wrong with questioning your leadership to ensure he's held accountable for his actions. He represents YOU and YOUR future, so just giving him a blank cheque and saying 'LALALALALA HE DOES NOTHING WRONG BUTTHURT LIBERALS' constantly is just bizarre, and shows incredible naivety.

There will be threads questioning trump's motives. There will be threads discussing his actions and lies. EXACTLY THE SAME as you all did for the last 8 years. It's called politics. You don't get to silence the opposition now the shoe is on the other foot.

So, is anyone actually going to address the OP's points, or just continue to deflect and say it's trump bashing?

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Trump's beautiful wife lives in their ivory tower with his youngest son or at the golf resort. Where do you think his heart is? Not on his job, that he never wanted. He got what he wanted.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Let's call it a progress report, shall we?

Thats it?

All politicians lie, you picked on the smallest of his though. Heres one you left out.

All during his campaign he railed about the disparity of wealth between the people and and the rich, if he got in office he was gonna take on Wall street.

After he was elected he surrounds himself with the very same rich people, crony billionaires like himself, from those very same ultra rich business interests on Wall Street.

Trump annoints goldman sachs

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   
“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.”

Yep...

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join