It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What did Allah ever suffer. Was his prophet ever crucified, publicly shamed, or beaten?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   
What did Allah ever suffer.
Was his prophet ever crucified, publicly shamed, or beaten?
Allah knows nothing of suffering, and thus knows nothing of mercy.

This man converted away from Islam to Christianity.
For Muslims he has this message.
    "Can a human being become God."
    "Of course never. No human being can become God."
    "But."
    "I believed even as a muslim in an all mighty God."
    "The Great God, that can do anything and everything."
    "But can he, the Great God, the All Mighty God, become a man. Show himself in the body of a man?"
    "Yes he can."

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Allah knows nothing of suffering, and thus knows nothing of mercy.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   

This man converted away from Islam,
and now feels calm, and fully himself.

Allah knows nothing of suffering.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   
And if you are Christian… what do you know about suffering..?

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Syphone
And if you are Christian… what do you know about suffering..?

What does Allah know about suffering?

This article from Breitbart.com shows that Democrats are conspiring to make Islam and Christianity morally equivalent.

CBS Poll: Two-Thirds of Democrats Say Islam, Christianity Equally Violent
by NEIL MUNRO5 Feb 2017
3,355 shares

Which is the same thing as saying the Man who's child has suffered is equal to the Man who's child causes suffering.

I disagree.

edit on 9-2-2017 by mikegrouchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: mikegrouchy

Technically, according to Islam, Allah is the same God as the God of Abraham, and therefore, the same God of the Old and New Testaments. He is the same God as the Jewish people and Christian people worship.

So, technically, the answer is "yes."

Now, I know that Christians don't consider Jesus a Prophet but a Third of the Godhead so it gets dicey when you dig into the Tri-Personage theology of Christianity versus the Islamic interpretation but again, if you ask a Muslim, their God and Christian's God and Jewish people's God are all One God.

Sort of like if you ask a Christian if their God is the same one as in the Old Testsment, they will say "yes."

If you ask a Jewish person if the Christian God is the same one as their God, you'd get a different answer.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Mate..

Breitbart is far right wing propaganda troll.. err.. tool. Never believe what they say. I am sure you know it, just reminding you.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   
This sounds like a whole bunch of "my God is better then yours! Naner naner boo boo!"

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard

Technically, according to Islam, Allah is the same God as the God of Abraham, and therefore, the same God of the Old and New Testaments. He is the same God as the Jewish people and Christian people worship.

So, technically, the answer is "yes."

Now, I know that Christians don't consider Jesus a Prophet but a Third of the Godhead so it gets dicey when you dig into the Tri-Personage theology of Christianity versus the Islamic interpretation but again, if you ask a Muslim, their God and Christian's God and Jewish people's God are all One God.

Sort of like if you ask a Christian if their God is the same one as in the Old Testsment, they will say "yes."

If you ask a Jewish person if the Christian God is the same one as their God, you'd get a different answer.

^This. This is exactly what the Democrats in the Article are doing. Creating a false moral equivalency through a specially crafted narrative. Don't fall for it.

If they are the same, then what does Allah know about suffering?

Mike Grouchy

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder
This sounds like a whole bunch of "my God is better then yours! Naner naner boo boo!"

Not an argument.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Syphone

Mate..

Breitbart is far right wing propaganda troll.. err.. tool. Never believe what they say. I am sure you know it, just reminding you.

Name calling is not an argument.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Ah, religion. Always brings out the best in people.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   

How dare you ask. You will be responded to with blinding venom, hatefilled accusations, out right slander, and death threats. Oh, and you're a racist.

link   
Well, without definitive proof of the existence of either, its a waste to speculate no?

link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Anyone who has read this far, relax, someone who actually knows something about Islam might just come along and answer the actual question.

edit on 9-2-2017 by mikegrouchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

I am sure you’ve heard the word “Insha-Allah” (in God willing). Jews or Christians in Iran chant the same word, Insha-Allah.

Its one of 99 names of God. By the way the name of the God of Abraham was El Shaddai.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   

I have always seen both of these religions on equally shaky ground. How anyone could read either one of these books and say that one is better than the other takes some special reasoning. How about we all agree that they are both morally bereft and modern humans move on and stop living their lives based on stone aged literature?

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: mikegrouchy

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Anyone who has read this far, relax, someone who actually knows something about Islam might just come along and answer the actual question.

en.wikipedia.org...

If you know anything about Allah, you will also know it FREE you from the suffering.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: mikegrouchy

It's just another divisive and unproductive 'my flavor of God is better than your flavor of God' questions.

All religions suck, including yours.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   
He should've been shamed for dating all of those elementary school aged girls.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join