It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eight countries sign up to counter Trump's global anti-abortion move

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: SpaceGoatFart

originally posted by: Cancerwarrior
a reply to: SpaceGoatFart

And yet the question I asked goes totally unanswered, except for some "fighting the terrorists" nonsense that really does not apply at all here.

So tell me, why should I, as an American taxpayer, should want to fund any abortions overseas?

It was answered. You just willingly ignore it, probably because it conflicts your worldviews.

It's in your interest, as an American, to make sure there is less poverty and overpopulation in the rest of the world. Because those who are poor will be naturally attracted to emigrate to (or even attack out of jealousy), the richest and most free countries.

I mean that is if, like Trump and people who voted for him, you actually care about the problem of immigrants coming to the US and terrorists attacking them.

You can keep shouting "not in my backyard" or America first all you want, your neighbors have their own life and make their own decisions regardless of what you wish. Ignoring them won't make them magically disappear out of your life. Maybe it's your plan, but it's just trying to flee from reality instead of facing it. Kind of a deluded attitude if you ask me.

It's mind blowing how entitled you feel you are to American's hard earned tax dollars. We've clearly been taken advantage of for too long. It's like cutting off a brat kid who's had his way his entire life. You're bound to have temper tantrums.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: SpaceGoatFart

It was answered. You just willingly ignore it, probably because it conflicts your worldviews.

I did not ignore it, your response just made no sense at all.

Let me rephrase the question.

Can you answer why an american taxpayer should pay for overseas abortions with some semblance of logic and reason? Saying that we need to pay for abortions overseas so that there is no more terrorists or immigrants is one of the most illogical, disillusioned statements I've ever heard.

I mean that is if, like Trump and people who voted for him, you actually care about the problem of immigrants coming to the US and terrorists attacking them.

I am not far right. Not even slightly right. And thats what people like you just don't understand.

Do you think Trump got elected because half of America is far right extremists? If so then you should really re-evaluate your worldview.

And in fact, I do care about ILLEGAL immigrants coming to the US. As do many others. The illegal part is what you always fail to mention.

You can keep shouting "not in my backyard" or America first all you want

Please quote me where I shouted this.

Kind of a deluded attitude if you ask me.

Much as your "abortions kill terrorists" statement.

I'm sure that's what Trump will come up with next though.

Trump did not say that, you however did.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

SANE? WOW you are deluded..

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Perfect. Proof the US can spend less around the world.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join