It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eight countries sign up to counter Trump's global anti-abortion move

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 03:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: gription
a reply to: SpaceGoatFart

Once again, what monies are being spent to counter the activities/murders you wish to promote?
Leftists are so obsessed with killing innocents that the lack of promotion equals opposition?
Antithetical viewpoints are the human norm towards abortion worldwide. You might be the freak.

All that is exaggerated is insignificant

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 03:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
Only in cases to save the mother's life.

Maybe for post second trimester abortions, according to Roe Vs. Wade anyways.

You, you argue for the right to do it, but do you set about trying to talk people out of such barbarism too? Supporting the right to do it is one thing, but actually endorsing the practice how can you possibly humanitize that?

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 03:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: reldra

It was just the other day. "None of your business" was the ongoing response to supporting to open late term abortions, the question was re-iterated to no avail for pages, by multiple people, and scores of stars for every "not your business" related response. Surprised you somehow missed it.

I never saw that. I think all states have laws in place for late term abortion and the numbers of those were like 6 in 1 year. I said show me anything different or people saying it was a good and acceptable thing.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 03:52 AM
link   

This man is shrinking government spending

Will he shrink Military spending? It's probably where he could get the most money if he was genuinely interested in balancing the budget.

But more than likely he simply wants to pander to those who voted for him.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Only in cases to save the mother's life.

Maybe for post second trimester abortions, according to Roe Vs. Wade anyways.

You, you argue for the right to do it, but do you set about trying to talk people out of such barbarism too? Supporting the right to do it is one thing, but actually endorsing the practice how can you possibly humanitize that?

Again, late term abortions in cases to save the mother's life. Again, I think laws are already in place for that. I do not know what you are asking of me.

Oh wait, you want me to talk people out of their constitutional right to choose in general, before that? No, I will not.
edit on 9-2-2017 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Define late term abortion.

And its perfectly obvious the hard question I just asked you.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 03:57 AM
link   

I think most states have it at 20 weeks. Some a week or 2 less or a week more. I could google a list if you like.

It's not obvious. And emojis don't make your post look nicer.
edit on 9-2-2017 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 04:00 AM
link   

You hope none. I hope none as well. This man is shrinking government spending just about everywhere so don't expect a global usa push for "fill-in-the-agenda".

This is a country, not a business. Other countries recognize what they are and are trying to help.

The man in charge im referring to is the one on the headline of the topic, you know the one you always complain about just because hes a white man.

Deja vu. Other uninformed people have posted this here before. Condoms are about 81% successful in preventing pregnancy. That means, for the DeVos fans, 19 in 100 women will become pregnant after proper use of a condom.

There is a plethora of contraceptives out there, even a morning after pill. Its your body your responsibility remember

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Hundreds of millions of forced abortions in China alone make this entire topic moot. In the context of general discussion let's state unequivocally that mass immigration worldwide is being promoted at the State and 'extra-state?' level. This can only occur if there are not enough people reproducing in the target country. This is mass murder on a global scale to prevent the complete overflow and usurpation of native populations. It's also good theater.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 04:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion
providing information on abortion....................painting with words.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 04:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: muSSang

You hope none. I hope none as well. This man is shrinking government spending just about everywhere so don't expect a global usa push for "fill-in-the-agenda".

This is a country, not a business. Other countries recognize what they are and are trying to help.

The man in charge im referring to is the one on the headline of the topic, you know the one you always complain about just because hes a white man.

Deja vu. Other uninformed people have posted this here before. Condoms are about 81% successful in preventing pregnancy. That means, for the DeVos fans, 19 in 100 women will become pregnant after proper use of a condom.

There is a plethora of contraceptives out there, even a morning after pill. Its your body your responsibility remember

Because he is a white man? That is ridiculous, makes no sense and deserves no answer.

It's MY body MY choice and ALL contraceptives can fail. Talk to me when you have to face that in your body.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 04:04 AM
link   

I hope he does not shrink military spending. I doubt he will as it is his job as CiC. There are very few legitimate (read legal) uses for government other than military. It's not unicorns and skittle farts out there. Pax Americana is the greatest technological advancement in all of known history and I want it to continue.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Hundreds of millions of forced abortions in China alone make this entire topic moot. In the context of general discussion let's state unequivocally that mass immigration worldwide is being promoted at the State and 'extra-state?' level. This can only occur if there are not enough people reproducing in the target country. This is mass murder on a global scale to prevent the complete overflow and usurpation of native populations. It's also good theater.

Promoting birth control abroad would actually help in reducing unwanted immigration in the US.

Trump his basically shooting his own country in the foot. Not that it will be the last time though.

edit on 9-2-2017 by SpaceGoatFart because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 04:06 AM
link   

I hope he does not shrink military spending.

So you don't want the budget to be balanced actually.

Duly noted.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 04:07 AM
link   

I think most states have it at 20 weeks. Some a week or 2 less or a week more. I could google a list if you like.

It's not obvious. And emojis don't make your post look nicer.

Yeah 20 weeks is late.

That picture is not correct nor is it sourced.

Plenty of sources you are blind by your hatred.

Source

Source 2

Source 3

edit on 9-2-2017 by muSSang because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Umm, mass migration is being forced because the US is not reproducing enough? And mass murder as well? That would only make sense if migration was being forced upon China.

I have no idea of what you are saying.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 04:08 AM
link   
a reply to: muSSang

That picture is not correct nor is it sourced.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 04:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: muSSang

Because he is a white man? That is ridiculous, makes no sense and deserves no answer.

It's MY body MY choice and ALL contraceptives can fail. Talk to me when you have to face that in your body.

So your argument is because there's a slight possibility a contraceptive can fail you would just get an abortion... WOW

And yes its your body YOUR RESPONSIBILITY! Not the governments.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 04:12 AM
link   

I have no idea of what you are saying.

He's saying a false statement by claiming that somehow migrants look at wikipedia before choosing a country to avoid those which are already populated enough.

I haven't read anything more ridiculous so far in this thread.

Furthermore he is even giving an excellent argument for continuing funding of birth control worldwide:

You don't want poor countries to increase birth rates since that would also increase immigration rate.
edit on 9-2-2017 by SpaceGoatFart because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 04:12 AM
link   

This

is more accurate. Your picture makes it look like a toddler.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join