It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Legion

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Just saw the pilot episode, and yes Hollywood has gone full mental retarded.. Yellow eyed demon, Bird, mental asylum..

5/10 Stars

Could be my high hopes

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang

I had DVR'd it last night to watch it. What did you not like about it? Is it a waste of time?

Most TV is nowadays it seems.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 07:07 AM
link   
I quite enjoyed it it's far better than all the other superhero shows be far,the end was pretty good to but just might be the geek in me lol
In the comics he was prof x son

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I enjoyed it as well. I thought the acting and production level were top notch for the most part. I never tire of the Poe plot lines that include the blurring of reality and mental illness. We'll see how it develops, but I'll definitely be watching the next few episodes.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I guess I have to check it out after the ops description.

When I get bored I will watch just about anything.,

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Yeah I tried to watch this last night.

I couldn't even get past 10 minutes it was so aweful.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 04:46 AM
link   
I'm part way in, where they're telling him the girl etc never existed. LIE???

This got me thinking though, for a crazy person, to be stuck on stupid in such a place, totally sucks (no birthday "party" even), no expectation of getting out any time soon, locked up period, it might come for some to be preferable to dwell off in fantasy land. Thus perpetuating their stay.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Love this surreal psychology stuff.

And some of these visual effects, serious cutting edge cinema grade cinematography / special effects.

Not cheesy yet for a comic book things. Arrow is surprisingly decent, Luke Cage, Preacher & Daredevil good, but these other comic book shows aplenty have been slipping down the dooshey slope.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 05:44 AM
link   
I am really impressed with this show, personally. The approach they use to address David's mental illness (as it is perceived by those around him to be, at least) is an engrossing attempt to portray the perceptual and cognitive chaos that diseases like schizophrenia can cause.
I can see where someone with no concept of schizo-related neuroses would be lost or confused, but that's half of the point. The writers and director are trying to show how chaotic and uncontrollable his mind is.
Fantastic show, I think.

top topics

join