It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senator TED CRUZ says that DEMOCRATS are the party of the KKK - Ku Klux Klan.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 03:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: ItCameFromOuterSpace
a reply to: NotTooHappy

Yet the left are acting like the KKK more and more every day.

Thank you for that Conservative talking point. It is false, yet people enjoy saying it.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 03:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: SpaceGoatFart

originally posted by: Oldtimer2
the Democratic party was the KKK till they changed to Democrat

That sentence doesn't even mean anything.

Also most if not all Dixiecrats (what you call "democrats") have actually joined the GOP so basically the KKK Democrats of old are the Republicans of today.

Yes, that is what happened.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 04:13 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

And these days?

What of the time in which you are living now? What party do the Klan tend to vote for now?

Which party, which candidate, did all the race hating, phobic, regressive, psychotic, church shooting organising, white power extremists vote for last election? That would be????? The Republicans under Trump.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 04:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Didn't democrats once upon a time hold conservative beliefs and Republicans visa versa?

This is the popular deflection of liberals and Democrats.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 04:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

And these days?

What of the time in which you are living now? What party do the Klan tend to vote for now?

Which party, which candidate, did all the race hating, phobic, regressive, psychotic, church shooting organising, white power extremists vote for last election? That would be????? The Republicans under Trump.

All the racial hate I see is coming from the left. It's universities across the country having end whiteness months. It's left-wing groups calling for racial segregation at University campuses. Its left-wingers targeting people for their skin color and beating them. It's left-wingers hoaxing hate crimes. It's a left Wingers telling white people what they can and can't dress in based on their skin color.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 04:47 AM
link   

And these days?

Also can you post a single example of trump race hating? There was one church shooting. There was also black people beating up white people, there was black people kidnapping white people in torturing them. There was black people ambushing white cops and murdering them. Are you aware that black supremacist groups have much larger numbers in this country than white supremacist? Who is it always complaining about too many white people in various institutions? It's Democrats.

Why do you talk so often as if you know what it's like in this country? You don't. You watch too much TV.
edit on 9-2-2017 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 04:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk
All the racial hate I see is coming from the left. It's universities across the country having end whiteness months. It's left-wing groups calling for racial segregation at University campuses. Its left-wingers targeting people for their skin color and beating them. It's left-wingers hoaxing hate crimes. It's a left Wingers telling white people what they can and can't dress in based on their skin color.

Yeah it's called confirmation bias. You only see what you want to see. Also there are no such thing as white supremacists voting Trump and infiltrating the Trump administration, that's all lies from the commie libs. [/sarcasm]

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 04:52 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

I did not say I had heard Trump doing those things.

I said that the people who do those things, the members of far right extremist groups, voted Trump, and I said that because it happens to be what occurred, and you KNOW it is.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 04:55 AM
link   

I said that the people who do those things, the members of far right extremist groups, voted Trump, and I said that because it happens to be what occurred, and you KNOW it is.

They somehow know it but can't process the info. Cognitive dissonance.

I bet they could read the whole stormfront website (or any similar for what matters) and claim not a single one of the post there is racist or advocating the murder of black people.

Some people just can't handle the truth. Like no one is even denying there is racism on both sides. Just they keep denying it exists on theirs.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Yeah racist on both sides are always going to vote for someone. What's your point? I don't think it disproves anything in the op.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 05:01 AM
link   
a reply to: SpaceGoatFart

Anytime I hear Stormfront being mentioned, It's Always by a left Winger.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 05:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I believe you're right.

Well, if he is correct, then the Democrats of yesterday (the ones you are accusing) are the Republicans of today.

Kinda makes your whole OP moot.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 05:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk
a reply to: SpaceGoatFart

Anytime I hear Stormfront being mentioned, It's Always by a left Winger.

Are you implying it doesn't exist?

Of course right-wing racists aren't going to brag about their special racist clubs on the internet. What's even your point? You don't make any sense. Go back to topic instead of trying to deflect the accusations despite the facts backing them up:

- Racists democrats in the 60's were called Dixiecrats and later joined the GOP
- White supremacists today (KKK included) massively vote for republicans and Trump in particular

None of these 2 points have anything to do with "leftists" you are so obsessed about.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 05:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Lughnasadh

Yeah this is what I was getting at.

So when the KKK was formed by democrats they actually held conservative beliefs like republicans do today.

So....conservatives created the KKK....and Tedd Cruz, a conservative agrees?

edit on 9/2/17 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 05:11 AM
link   

So when the KKK was formed by democrats they actually held conservative beliefs like republicans do today.

To be precise, only a small subset of "democrats" (States' Rights Democratic Party). Southern ones, nostalgic about slavery, who later joined the GOP.

Nothing in common with modern day democrats.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 05:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: NotTooHappy
Another Republican liar trying to use "alternative facts" to justify his own racism.
cjonline.com... epublicans
Can't we just ship this jerk back to Canada and impose a "travel ban" against him?
Seriously though, why does anyone believe the Republicans at this point? How stupid can people be?
It's a truly embarrassing time to be an American.

Dont know much US history , do ya ? Check out a couple of good history books from a Library and "Deny Ignorance"
edit on 2/9/17 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 05:15 AM
link   

So....conservatives created the KKK....and Tedd Cruz, a conservative agrees?

In short yes.

And the most rabid Trump fans will only ridicule themselves trying to defend Cruz on that one instead of admitting it was a pretty stupid thing for him to say.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 05:30 AM
link   
He is right. They are.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal
a reply to: Chadwickus

And the Democrats still don't really give a d*mn about minorities.

For example the Clintons screwed over the Black Community.

And she sucked face with Democratic Senator that was a high ranking Ku Klux Klan member!

But Jeff Sessions is the racist!

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Democrats are the ones that oppose voter ID laws.
Their reason.... minorities are not capable of getting an ID.

If a Republican said something like that, he would be a racist.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join