It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Skunk Works - A vacation of a thought.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   
What if we could look at this travel ban as a "government sanctioned vacation package" to some pacific isle, tropical tours, deep sea fishing- boat chartering..scuba diving/snorkeling, hike the Andes, mash grapes at a Italian winery festival, world tour with your favorite band its endless. Don't waste your money "waiting" at some hotel fastfoods. Go enjoy life elsewhere there might be cheaper, where one might find their place of peace could be surprising. Sign up to volunteer in programs in other countries that is worldwide. Experiences positive life experiences..

Vacation tourism..ban? bah I'm going surfing in the pacific isles. 100's of welcoming countries with thousands upon thousands of life enriching moments. Just can't get the AmericA expansion pack version v1776 s:2017 atm .

just a another way to look at it.?

Meh,
-firepoker-

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Firepoker

Hmmm. Interesting approach....

Kinda like seeing ISIS beheadings as taking a load off your shoulders.

edit on 8-2-2017 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

Hilarious. You just won the internet. Classic. I gotta use that one

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Exhilarating moments of life for sure.

Pro and con is prospective to individual event processing.

-firepoker-

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   
America is a skunkworks atm.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 02:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Firepoker Pardon my ignorance, but I've not heard of any travel ban. I'm not news orientated that's why. So what's going on you say?

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Argentbenign

he Ninth Circuit panel that heard arguments Tuesday afternoon in the dispute over President Trump’s travel ban on refugees and aliens from seven countries indicated last night that it would not announce any decision on Wednesday. In the interim, there are developments that could — and to my mind should — cause the panel to punt the case back to Seattle federal district judge James Robart, whose temporary restraining order (TRO) is the subject of the Trump administration’s appeal. Read more at: www.nationalreview.com...

Current jist at link.

National Review wiki wiki

edit on 9-2-2017 by Firepoker because: National Review wiki wiki

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Firepoker Now I get the idea of the OP. Surfing would be definitely the better way to look at it.

new topics

top topics

join