It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nazi aircraft

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2003 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Does this look familiar???

posted on Jul, 13 2003 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Man, what if they built some of that stuff. We would of been screwed.

posted on Jul, 13 2003 @ 03:36 PM
link   
www.warbirdsresourcegroup.org...
Same weapon but in present day named as gsh-30-1 and arms for examble mig-29 and su-27 series? with longer barrel only..

www.kheichhorn.de... pages about "sonderwaffen" (Wonderweapons?) click the images for info about those planes and missiles.. unfortenatny these pages are in german so the texts aint helpful.. but some good fotos there..

[Edited on 14-7-2003 by Uninen]

posted on Jul, 14 2003 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Looks at this aircraft, the US also developed a circular winged aircraft.

posted on Jul, 14 2003 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by necro99

WHen i was young i was, but i realised i was only towards the war machines...

Now im a hardcore commie. Respect your enemy, thats a rule to follow.

From an extremism to another one.

Show me the difference between a nazi and a commie. Excepting their political colors, red for the commies and black for the nazis, they still have, both of them, the same behavior. If you want to try, don't do it here. Do a new thread. Thanks.

posted on Jul, 14 2003 @ 05:03 PM
link   
A few more interesting aircraft.

posted on Jul, 14 2003 @ 05:41 PM
link   
www.gamers.com...

That's a good explanation about the secret weapons of WW2. For all the gamers on this board who own battlefield 1942, this is coming as an expansion pack in wich you will be able to flie the ho 229 or battle it out on land with a sturmtiger tank and many other weapons that were never used. There are also airplanes in the expansion pack that where still on the drawingboards when the war ended.

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 04:05 AM
link   
[Edited on 16-7-2003 by jagdflieger]

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 09:44 PM
link   
There has been extensive research concerning the advance aircraft concepts which came from the drawing boards of German aeronautical engineers near the end of World War II. Indeed some of the concepts were very advanced in conceptualization and would have proved revolutionary had such aircraft had been put into combat, but the lead time required to bring these designs to fruition proved too long to be of any benefit to the fortunes of the Third Reich.

Not only was the aircraft industry developing advanced concepts to reverse the loss of Luftwaffe aerial preeminence, the entire German armaments industry had turned its mind to the task of generating advanced weapon systems. For example there were innovative ideas for new armoured weapons to reequip the Panzer divisions.

There were even revolutionary new ideas for hand to hand combat.

One of the more chilling and controversial projects was one to improve the ability of the Gestapo to collect intelligence data.

In the past, there were unsubstantiated rumors that the Third Reich was in contact with major non-European powers and was negotiating with them in the hopes that military and technical aid could be acquired from new allies which would reverse the misfortunes of the faltering Reich. However since ever major world power was either at war with Germany of was already one of its allies, the question remains as to who these new allies could be. Nevertheless the Third Reich came to an end on May 8, 1945 and much of what happened has been lost to history for many records of such events were consumed in the Gotterdamurung of Germany's defeat and the true story will most likely remain lost to history.

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 11:38 PM
link   
So, what are you trying to say? Hmmmmmmmm

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Most of the concepts we are talking about here could work. Just look at the pictures, some of these types of aircraft are flying now.

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I am sorry for my last comments. You are right, most of the concepts posted on this topic could not work in the 1940's. I posted this topic so I and other people could talk about the aircraft and aircraft ideas of the germans. I am no Nazi, I just think some of their aircraft projects were interesting. I also set up this topic so people could compair the aircraft of today to the aircraft of the past.

[Edited on 17-7-2003 by jetsetter]

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 06:47 AM
link   
This jagdflieger dude a retard or something? Giving us some star wars / babylon5 crap! there is no need for that.. even if we would to concentrade on a operational german "special weapons" we would see that they were way supperior to the allies.. for exaple Panther pazers, v1, v2, Pazer/chreck/faust, k�nnings tiger panzer, stg/mp 44 assault rifle, me 262jet, me 163 rocketplane, natter point defence interceptor (was deployed to a one site but it was overrun before they could be used in combat..) to mention few..

[Edited on 17-7-2003 by Uninen]

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Unfortunately it seems the art of satire (and double satire at that) is no longer appreciated by people. It seems that the humor of my post just went right of the heads of the people who read it. I could see you missing the second satire (you must be familar with the writer's works to appreciate it). Again another time honored literary form has died because people can no longer appreciate it.

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 06:10 AM
link   
I did get it as a joke.. it was quite funny actually but.. i would like so real info on these aircraft.. and not just jokes..

posted on Jul, 19 2003 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Here are some more aircraft

posted on Jul, 27 2003 @ 11:07 AM
link   
My beautiful LUFTWAFFE ruined!

posted on Jul, 27 2003 @ 12:07 PM
link   
YOUR Luftwaffe???

posted on Jul, 27 2003 @ 01:14 PM
link   
tanks45.tripod.com...