It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump Attacks Nordstrom For Dropping Ivanka Trump’s Clothing Line

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   

President Donald Trump launched a social media attack from the White House Wednesday against Nordstrom, after the retail chain decided this month not to carry his daughter Ivanka Trump’s fashion line.
“My daughter Ivanka has been treated so unfairly by @Nordstrom,” Trump complained on Twitter Wednesday morning. “She is a great person — always pushing me to do the right thing! Terrible!”

Imagine if Obama did this to promote his wife's business endeavors, or Hillary, the amount of squealing wed here from the Trump supporters...

www.huffingtonpost.com...

Trump is now making noises against the company that refused to continue using his daughters clothing line.

This is the country’s business?

We have reached the lowest of the low
Can Trump go any lower than this. Oh but He’ll think of something

To use the position as president to jawbone a company who made a business decision to reject his daughters business is despicable and probabaly illegal and another impeachment charge possibility

edit on 8-2-2017 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

You're late to the troll party, there's already a thread about Trump defending his daughter.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Then I'm fine that they delete the Op if they want. I did do a search and found nothing

Btw You defend this?

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Post a link then.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   

What did he do wrong? He defended his daughter, like any man or leader should do.

Your OP was insinuating that Trump was promoting his daughters business, which is not the case. The tweet was really straight forward and clearly defending his daughter for being discriminated against.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Major international issues with this.

Could lead to war and sanctions and travel restrictions.

Needs to be settled a.s.a.p.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Can you describe the discrimination?
I read her line was not selling well..if something is not selling and taking up retail shelf space, it goes..business 101, any business genius would get that.
I'm all ears/eyes if you can show that is not the case.

Thanks for the link.
edit on 8-2-2017 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Actually this is probably the lowest most self centered act Trump will ever do in the white house, and proof Trump has no respect for the office of president, his delusional followers, and no body else....

And also proof he has successfully brainwashed a good measure of the American people.

Imagine any other president doing this and getting away with it…

The office of president IS NOT FOR PERSONAL GAIN

How can anyone defend him using the office of president to promote his daughters business.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

If her last name was not Trump would this have happened? A lot of brands don't sell well doesn't mean they get pulled right away. I can gaurantee you her line was not the worst selling in Nordstrom.
edit on 8-2-2017 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   

He should definitely keep his big mouth shut about it.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Actually this is probably the lowest most self centered act Trump will ever do in the white house, and proof Trump has no respect for the office of president, his delusional followers, and no body else....

And also proof he has successfully brainwashed a good measure of the American people.

Imagine any other president doing this and getting away with it…

The office of president IS NOT FOR PERSONAL GAIN

How can anyone defend him using the office of president to promote his daughters business.

Your post is so full of ignorance I'm just going to fight myself from debating with you. Save yourself time and just go to the other thread.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   

You are just speculating. Sales figures would be the only thing that give any credence to this.
Many are in love with Trump..and just as many are not..if the brand is becoming poison, you bet it will be off the shelf.
I'm not saying anything bad about his daughter or her clothing line either.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Already posted. Please make your comments in the existing thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed.

top topics

join