It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planned Parenthood Sets ‘Abortion Quotas’

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: neo96

After this they probably do sell baby parts.

They alway have.

Us the politically correct term, "tissues" not "parts", geez.
Who cares if they sell baby parts? They're not using them. When I die I couldn't care less what happens to me. I'd prefer be used for science or education, but give me to a necrophiliac or a dog food company? I'm dead at that point it doesn't matter.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

I have yet to see one gun in prison.

Guns kill an awful lot of people, and he makes an awful lot of money promoting them. Guns also do a lot of good, you say? So does Planned Parenthood.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rookseven

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: neo96

They alway have.

Us the politically correct term, "tissues" not "parts", geez.

Who cares if they sell baby parts? They're not using them. When I die I couldn't care less what happens to me. I'd prefer be used for science or education, but give me to a necrophiliac or a dog food company? I'm dead at that point it doesn't matter.

Okay, but considering, you've lived a life, dismemberment abprtions after the second trimester (six months) done to preserve organs for resale is a bit different. These children weren't allowed to even be born...

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Abortion

Quotas!

And the twisted gets more twisted.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Planned Parenthood suckered people.

The one thing people hate to admit is that they're a Sucker.

That Planned Parenthood did this for money is an abomination.

There should be Murder charges. There should be Accessory to Murder charges.

I am not 100% against abortion, but what I don't agree with should merit one of the above charges. Let the courts figure it out. Lately, they seem to have a great deal of time on their hands. If the courts can't keep up, fire the slow-pokes and put Quick-Draw-McGraw on the bench.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

thefederalist.com...

Here's a link to another source with a picture of a certificate for beating the abortion visits from the previous Fiscal Year.

It's all about the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: Metallicus

If I remember correctly, Sue Thayer was fired from PP and is still in the middle of a lawsuit with PP, in which she may be able to cash in.

I'll wait for real evidence to surface before I knee-jerk over this. She's made many claims and none yet, as far as I know, have been proven.

You know the Right is going to defend her, facts or not.

Because she's presenting the message they want to hear.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

If PP set abortion quotas, I'd be right next to you denouncing it. I hate the idea of a woman having to have an abortion and such a tough decision should not be pushed by a PP worker trying to meet a quota.

I just think we should wait for real evidence before we clutch-pearls and become outraged.

Perhaps you should set your assumptions aside and discuss the issue, before making ignorant statements.

A legitimate question would be: If this is happening, is it one location or coming from the main office?

There have been incidences at individual clinics.

edit on 9-2-2017 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Yep, saw this this morning. Here is a youtube link with a former manager, and some other former employees talking about these quotas, and what they did to convince women on their first visits to set appointments for abortions...

It sounds like a business, despite many in the left claiming this is not a business among other things which have been proven wrong.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Marianne Anderson, a former employee of PP also speaks in the video that "she felt like a salesman sometimes, to sell abortions..." She also says that they were told often they had a quota to meet"... She is corroborating what the other manager was saying.

But of course, the left is going to deny/dismiss this, just like they do with everything else that is PP.
edit on 8-8-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Here is another former employee stating that they had a "budget" on how many abortions they needed to have. That is a quota.

She even says they were told that they needed to have 1,135 abortions a year. That is a quota. She also states that abortion is a profit for PP by "selling abortions to women".

But i am guessing even if several dozens former employees corroborated these statements, the left would keep on dismissing this evidence that PP is a business. Hence abortions for these clinics are part of a business.

Here is Abby, who used to work for PP, debunk the claim by the left that "abortions are just 3% of what PP does".

This video is very informative debunking the claim by fans of PP that "abortions are only 3% of services provided by PP".

edit on 8-8-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: add links

edit on 8-8-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 02:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

A legitimate question would be: If this is happening, is it one location or coming from the main office?

There have been incidences at individual clinics.

If you had actually bothered to watch the interview you would have had that question answered. It happens in all of them

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join