It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When Liberals/Democrats say why isnt Saudi Arabia on the Ban List

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Heres your Answer from the 1st debate:

TRUMP: It's not an accurate one at all. It’s not an accurate one. So, I just want to give a lot of things and just to respond. I agree with her on one thing. The single greatest problem the world has is nuclear armament, nuclear weapons. Not global warming, like you think and your president thinks. Nuclear is the single greatest threat. Just to go down the list, we defend Japan. We defend Germany. We defend South Korea, we defend Saudi Arabia. We defend countries. They do not pay us what they should be paying us, because we are providing tremendous service and we’re losing a fortune, that’s why we’re losing. We’re losing-we lose on everything. I say who makes these? We lose on everything. All I said, that it's very possible that if they don't pay a fair share, because this is isn't 40 years ago where we could do what we're doing. We can't defend Japan, a behemoth selling us cars by the millions.

TRUMP: Alright, but it’s very important. All I said is they may have to defend themselves or they have to help us out. We're a country that owes $20 trillion. They have to help us out. As far as the nuclear is concerned, I agree. It is the single greatest threat that this country has.

Which is why Trump has a Bromance with Putin. Russia unlike Iran already has Nuclear Weapons that can actually reach us. Why not work with the people who have the Power to pose a threat to the Homeland? Keep your Friends Close and your Enemies Closer. America 1st means keeping America Safe. Trump's Travel Ban is keeping AMERICANS SAFE. We don't need to keep the World Safe. If America followed George Washington's advice and keep out of European affairs we wouldn't be in this mess we are today.

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   
No one country should be on the list.

But if you are going to put a ban on the citizens of foreign states entering then you would have to put Saudi-Arabia right at the top of that list.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

Has he made his mind up on whether he is leaving NATO or making more nuclear weapons.

Such a conflicted President.

The people stopped the other week were visa holders, had green cards. It takes time to acquire these things, it's not like you walk into a embassy and get one willy nilly.

It might be old news but African nations have done some horrendous things in the past, why isn't Uganda on the list for instance?
edit on 8-2-2017 by RAY1990 because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-2-2017 by RAY1990 because: More to add

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   
That still doesnt explain why Saudi Arabia is not on the list.....

Saudi Arabia the country that has killed more American civilians than all the other countrys on th banned list put together.......saudi Arabia the home of the wannibism Ideology that ISIS follow.....

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Question about Saudi Arabia and Trump.

My father and brother got into this debate last week, my brother telling my dad that Trump owns hotel/s in Saudi Arabia and that's why they aren't on the list. My dad messaged me asking if Trump do have hotels in Saudi Arabia. I searched but couldn't find any real proof that he indeed does, or for the matter any business dealings either.

Maybe you guys would know? Didn't want to start a topic about this, but this seems like an appropriate thread where I can ask if Trump does have any business ties over in Saudi Arabia. For certain though, not speculation without proof.

Thank you.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

Saudi Arabia the country that has killed more American civilians than all the other countrys on th banned list put together.......saudi Arabia the home of the wannibism Ideology that ISIS follow.....

Clinton: Thank you for asking your question and I’ve heard this question from a lot of Muslim Americans across our country. Because unfortunately there has been a lot of very divise, dark things said about Muslims. And even someone like Captain Khan, the young man who sacrificed himself defending our country in the United States Army has been subject to attack by Donald. I want to say just a couple of things. First: We’ve had Muslims in America since George Washington. And we’ve had many successful Muslims. We just lost a particularly well-known one with Muhammad Ali. My vision of America is an America where everyone has a place, if you are willing to work hard, do your part and you contribute to the community. That's what America is. That's what we want America to be for our children and our grandchildren. It's also very short-sighted and even dangerous to be engaging in the kind of demagogic rhetoric that Donald has about Muslims. We need American Muslims to be part of our eyes and ears on our front lawns. I’ve worked with a lot of Muslim groups around America. I’ve met with a lot of them and I’ve heard how important it is for them to feel that they are wanted and included and part of our country. Part of our homeland security. And that's what I want to see. It's also important, I intend to defeat ISIS,to do so in a coalition with majority Muslim nations. Right now, a lot of those nations are hearing what Donald says and wondering why should we cooperate with the Americans and this is a gift to ISIS and the terrorists. Violent jihadist terrorists. We are not at war with Islam and it is a mistake, and it plays into the hands of the terrorists, to act as though we are. So I want a country where citizens like you and your family are just as welcome as anyone else.

I intend to defeat ISIS,to do so in a coalition with majority Muslim nations.

Hmmmm. And what if Hillary teamed up with these Muslim Nations? Including the Saudis.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: KaelemJames

Question about Saudi Arabia and Trump.

My father and brother got into this debate last week, my brother telling my dad that Trump owns hotel/s in Saudi Arabia and that's why they aren't on the list. My dad messaged me asking if Trump do have hotels in Saudi Arabia. I searched but couldn't find any real proof that he indeed does, or for the matter any business dealings either.

Maybe you guys would know? Didn't want to start a topic about this, but this seems like an appropriate thread where I can ask if Trump does have any business ties over in Saudi Arabia. For certain though, not speculation without proof.

Thank you.

Just tell him that Trump wanted to ban all Muslims from entering and that included Saudi Arabia.

Raddatz: Thank you, secretary Clinton. Mr. Trump, in December you said this: ‘Donald J. Trump is calling if are a total and complete shut down of Muslims entering the United States until our country's representatives can figure out what the hell is going on. We have no choice. We have no choice.’ Your running mate said the Muslim ban is no longer your position. Is that correct and if it is, was it a mistake to have a religious test?

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod
If America followed George Washington's advice and keep out of European affairs we wouldn't be in this mess we are today.

And vice versa.

If the U.S. kept out of the middle-east and never destabilized the entire region, didn't prop up the house of Saud, the Iranian Mullahs, or various groups of "moderate" mujahedeen, we wouldn't be in the mess we are in today either.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Why should i care what that silly old irrelevant hag said?

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   
OP still hasn't said why Saudi Arabia isn't on the banned list or even why it's democrat liberal thing..I'm an independent and did indeed vote for Gary Johnston for president this past election.

We're talking about banning Muslims from entering the US to ease/stop terror threats. Most Terrorists that have attacked US citizens here on US soil either were from Saudi Arabia or had visited there recently or frequently. Osama Bin Laden was from Saudi Arabia. Boko Harem and ISIS are funded by Saudi Arabia...
So..Let's ban Saudi Arabia. That's the only country we should ban.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   

See here's where I begin to feel like I've crash-landed on an alien planet.

That anyone can read what Trump said there and see it as a coherent argument for anything absolutely baffles me.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   

From Trump's executive order:

"

(b) The Secretary of Homeland Security, in consultation with the Secretary of State and the Director of National Intelligence, shall submit to the President a report on the results of the review described in subsection (a) of this section, including the Secretary of Homeland Security's determination of the information needed for adjudications and a list of countries that do not provide adequate information, within 30 days of the date of this order. The Secretary of Homeland Security shall provide a copy of the report to the Secretary of State and the Director of National Intelligence.

(c) To temporarily reduce investigative burdens on relevant agencies during the review period described in subsection (a) of this section, to ensure the proper review and maximum utilization of available resources for the screening of foreign nationals, and to ensure that adequate standards are established to prevent infiltration by foreign terrorists or criminals, pursuant to section 212(f) of the INA, 8 U.S.C. 1182(f), I hereby proclaim that the immigrant and nonimmigrant entry into the United States of aliens from countries referred to in section 217(a)(12) of the INA, 8 U.S.C. 1187(a)(12), would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, and I hereby suspend entry into the United States, as immigrants and nonimmigrants, of such persons for 90 days from the date of this order (excluding those foreign nationals traveling on diplomatic visas, North Atlantic Treaty Organization visas, C-2 visas for travel to the United Nations, and G-1, G-2, G-3, and G-4 visas).

(e) After the 60-day period described in subsection (d) of this section expires, the Secretary of Homeland Security, in consultation with the Secretary of State, shall submit to the President a list of countries recommended for inclusion on a Presidential proclamation that would prohibit the entry of foreign nationals (excluding those foreign nationals traveling on diplomatic visas, North Atlantic Treaty Organization visas, C-2 visas for travel to the United Nations, and G-1, G-2, G-3, and G-4 visas) from countries that do not provide the information requested pursuant to subsection (d) of this section until compliance occurs.

(f) At any point after submitting the list described in subsection (e) of this section, the Secretary of State or the Secretary of Homeland Security may submit to the President the names of any additional countries recommended for similar treatment."

In short, once the review is complete, terror-prone countries will be added.
edit on 8-2-2017 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I don't consider myself that and I agree with it. In fact didn't Hillary receive funding from Saudi Arabia? Even Trump adressed that- see here. So, yeah it's not only them, not sure why it would not be believable. I guess unless one aligns with Bush, NeoCons, and Hillary etc, not seeing SA as an issue.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Nuclear single greatest threat?

....Really? Sigh....

Guess were going to be scared of Nukes for another 40 years even though they're firecrackers compared to what we now have.

Should we fear getting shot by arrows too? The only logical reason to team up with people with Nukes, is to use them. Unless the goal is to be Russia's bitch.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Reports have been saying since the EO that the reason Saudi Arabia is not on the list is because they have fairly good security and law enforcement.
They keep complete records on their citizens, so it is easier to vet people.
It is easier to confirm the identity and background of people from Saudi Arabia.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: ROBOTNINJADRAGON
Nuclear single greatest threat?

....Really? Sigh....

Guess were going to be scared of Nukes for another 40 years even though they're firecrackers compared to what we now have.

Should we fear getting shot by arrows too? The only logical reason to team up with people with Nukes, is to use them. Unless the goal is to be Russia's bitch.

O ya thats right I forgot you libs dont believe in Terrorism. I forgot your single greatest threat is Global Warming.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

So....why was Saudi Arabia not bombed by both Obama and/Bush who bombed all 7 countries on the bad list?

All Trump has done so far is impose a travel ban on 7 countries until a better vetting process is in place. And everyone is having a fit and screaming "racist" and throwing protests and marches.

Bush/Obama bombed all 7 of these countries but didn't bomb Saudi Arabia and ain't nobody saying nothing.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
No one country should be on the list.

But if you are going to put a ban on the citizens of foreign states entering then you would have to put Saudi-Arabia right at the top of that list.

Cognitive dissonance.

There should be no list, but Saudi should have been on a list that shouldn't exist.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

What' s wannibism?

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
Reports have been saying since the EO that the reason Saudi Arabia is not on the list is because they have fairly good security and law enforcement.
They keep complete records on their citizens, so it is easier to vet people.
It is easier to confirm the identity and background of people from Saudi Arabia.

Is that pre or post 911?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join