It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Timothy McVeigh do the deed.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Crumbles

I believe McVeigh was used.

CNN were talking to random people afterwards and I remember there were a few who remembered seeing a couple of cops with Bomb Squad Vests on lurking around the building a full hour or two before the blast even took place.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   
"Did Timothy McVeigh do the deed"
He did the deed only in the fact that he was a scape goat for the Terrorist attack orchestrated by the US Government.

The Ammonium Nitrate is not even classified as a 'explosive' in the mining industry. Ammonium Nitrate Fuel Oil (ANFO) is simply a highly flammable material that is excellent when ignited in small areas like drill holes (long-holing).

If you are standing 30 feet away from a blast wave you will be thrown backwards.

If you are 300 ft away down narrow underground tunnel then you will get a force 5-7 air blast hit you. And that is when 8 long-holes (15m-20m long) are electrically detonated at once using primary plastic explosive as a catalyst component.

The blast from Tims van would have been absorbed by the air and maybe shattered a few windows, not take down concrete floors as well.

edit on 9-2-2017 by Tristran because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   
You can count some of the secret service agents that day as part of the Clinton body count if you want. And yes my friends who still think the liberal agenda is honest and good that part and other parts of that body count can also be counted as Bush body count. They are in cahoots.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   
This is one of the many events, that the new administration needs to open a complete and public investigation.
Here again so much information was classified with no need what so ever.
The American people have been lied to from the very beginning.

On a side note, its only by a miracle that I did not get caught up in this mess.
Also, Yitzhak Rabin was assassinated seven months later.

Buck

edit on 9-2-2017 by flatbush71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
Sorry for the dumb question, but...why?

What 'false flag' motivation would there be to blow up the federal building and have McVeigh (of all possible bad guys) be framed for it?

It doesn't make a whole lot of sense. They could have gotten just as much traction on pursuing militias by blowing up a mini-mart in Fargo, why their own building? Maybe they just wanted a new building and something to do (?????).

Just doesn't compute.

I recall reading that evidence pertaining to the Waco and Mena investigations was destroyed in the bombing. And that fits with 9/11 where evidence of financial crimes and $240 in bunk government securities were destroyed, and masses of witnesses to those financial crimes (brokers) were killed. And the Weathermen Pentagon bombing where computers and evidence were also destroyed (and they managed to walk away 'guilty as hell and free as birds.')

I am sure many birds were killed with one stone when the Murrah building was bombed.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Crumbles

A big S&F Crumbles for this thread, as ATS is going downhill fast with all the political threads that are getting very boring fast

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

What 'false flag' motivation would there be to blow up the federal building and have McVeigh (of all possible bad guys) be framed for it?

It doesn't make a whole lot of sense. They could have gotten just as much traction on pursuing militias by blowing up a mini-mart in Fargo, why their own building? Maybe they just wanted a new building and something to do (?????).

Just doesn't compute.

I recall reading that evidence pertaining to the Waco and Mena investigations was destroyed in the bombing. And that fits with 9/11 where evidence of financial crimes and $240 in bunk government securities were destroyed, and masses of witnesses to those financial crimes (brokers) were killed. And the Weathermen Pentagon bombing where computers and evidence were also destroyed (and they managed to walk away 'guilty as hell and free as birds.')

I am sure many birds were killed with one stone when the Murrah building was bombed.

*Correction: $240 BILLION in bunk government securities...

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Just doesn't compute.

I was going to ask the same thing. A huge event like that would only be worthwhile if it was a justification for something else.

You could say 9.11 was a pretext for the Patriot Act or Iraq war, but what about the OKC bombing? If it was a false flag or something, it doesn't seem like much was gained (or taken advantage of).

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join