It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI investigating identities of black-clad UC Berkeley rioters

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: everyone

originally posted by: Grambler
I have a suggestion that may help idenitify some of these masked rioters next time.

This is far out there, but stick with me.

When they start rioting and breaking the law, the police should arrest them on the spot.

I know, I know, its crazy. But not only might we then be able to identify them, it may even stop innocent people from being beaten and their property from being destroyed!

Brilliant. Now why did the po-po at berkley not think of that. (could it be their mayors stand down order because they sure were acting like that)

The po-po didn't think of that because they didn't want to.

Shocking absolutely nobody, UC Berkeley supports the LE actions during the riot:

Chief Bennett said she had heard about the nationwide outcry from some people who said the police should have done much more to keep order. But she said there had been “tremendous support” from the UC Berkeley community about how events unfolded.

But it was a tough call for the police to ignore those who were injured during the riot:

Chief Bennett said UCPD did get a report from a local hospital about someone who had been treated. But she said police at times have to make tough calls to minimize the potential for violence overall.

Because if you attempt to apprehend criminals committing violent acts you might have to use force to arrest them, and that might make them resist with force:

“In situations like that, we understand that if we go out and we engage — with the level of force and the presence of the trained anarchist-style protesters that were present — it will embolden the protesters and it will escalate the level of violence,” she said. “And our officers exercised, I think, some very tough and extreme restraint.”

UCPD Chief explains why agency can't do their job, and how it's actually a good thing!

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Isn't it all mind twistingly ridiculous!

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Annnnd what if the right did do this?

Shouldn't we be worried about finding out who did it regardless of politics?

Agent provocateur tactics are well known. I have no idea if it was a group of anarchists or Breitbart folks, but whomever did it needs to be held accountable.

It was absolutely criminal.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
I have a suggestion that may help idenitify some of these masked rioters next time.

This is far out there, but stick with me.

When they start rioting and breaking the law, the police should arrest them on the spot.

I know, I know, its crazy. But not only might we then be able to identify them, it may even stop innocent people from being beaten and their property from being destroyed!

All of this common sense logic and rationality based gibberish from you today...

I think you need to take your brain rotting pharmaceuticals mmmkay?
This is unacceptable behavior!

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard

Annnnd what if the right did do this?

Shouldn't we be worried about finding out who did it regardless of politics?

Agent provocateur tactics are well known. I have no idea if it was a group of anarchists or Breitbart folks, but whomever did it needs to be held accountable.

It was absolutely criminal.

Absolutely they should find out who did it, no matter who is responsible.

I find it extremely unlikely that the right did this, seeing as how we have leftists people on camera admitting the incited it and participated.

But yeah, the fbi should get them regardless. Investigating these crimes or possible crimes is important.

I only wish people on the left felt the same about vote fraud.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   

How stupid. To what end would right wingers protest their own guy, LOLOL!!!

I guess it's easy to believe this when you planted people at Trump rallies to cause trouble for him and make Trump supporters look bad. However, there's no point in right wingers doing this, we won. The left have made themselves look bad enough and don't seem to be slowing down.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

"IF" is the biggest word in the dictionary.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU0408

Well according to the "protestors" anyone whom is anti-Hillary / anti-SJW / pro-Trump / republican / libertarian / Russian / white / etc are "fascists". And even though these "fascists" haven't been going around hurting people, these "anti-fascists" need to go around fascistically brutalizing them as such. For good measure, I guess is their logic?

Of course, everyone one of these "protests" I see, and the like, the more I become convinced that the real agenda is to bring back proper Neo-Nazism across the entire western world (unbeknownst to the majority of the sorts out "protesting" of course). Perhaps we'll call it "NATO-Nazism".

Regardless, Soros and his kind are sick, sick people, and I'd almost wager my life that Soros that Nazi collaborator doesn't care one lick about these minorities he's supposedly empowering (by setting them up to fail in the inevitable face of oppressive backlash).

Another thing that's clear to me is its a race war they want. Therefore, its a race war we can't give them, or else they win.
edit on 8-2-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   
The question is this. If you can't trust the news media, the president or anyone else, why would you trust the FBI?

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrianFlanders
The question is this. If you can't trust the news media, the president or anyone else, why would you trust the FBI?

My thought exactly. This is the same agency that looked at hard evidence over Hillary's email server but couldn't see past the politics. The FBI is short on credibility right now.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   
If the mayor gave the stand down order, this could
get interesting. Berkeley is broke already, take
away the funds for sanctuary city and let
them flounder on their own leftist sea of unrest.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: AboveBoard

"IF" is the biggest word in the dictionary.

And "what if" are the first words in every act or creation of man for good or ill.

Like "what if we infiltrated that group and smashed stuff and they got blamed for it?"

"Well, that would take away any moral high ground they have and poison their image in the eyes of the public!"

Your point? I'm guessing you meant that "if" was far fetched, as in a "big if?"

I will be honest. I have no idea who did it. Could easily have been a militants antifa group from so far Left they're bumping elbows with Stalin. Heck IF I know.

Hope they catch these bad hombres.
edit on 8-2-2017 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Same thing happened in san Jose when mobs of Mexican flag waving Bernie supporters beat up Trump supporters, including women.

Outrage compounded: San Jose mayor blames Trump for violence committed against his followers
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

The mayor, a Democrat and Hillary Clinton supporter, criticized Trump for coming to cities and igniting problems that local police departments have to deal with.

“At some point Donald Trump needs to take responsibility for the irresponsible behavior of his campaign,” Liccardo said.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join