It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI investigating identities of black-clad UC Berkeley rioters

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Here's an article that makes a big attempt to cast blame on "The Right" for the recent rioting in California against Milo Yiannopoulos.

The claim is saying the FBI will be investigating the identities of the violent protestors mostly dressed in masks.

Some big names supporting this idea of a "Right Wing" conspiracy.

Professor Robert Reich even suggests "Breitbart" is involved !!

Flipping out crazy !!

FBI investigating identities of black-clad UC Berkeley rioters

In the six days since rioters hijacked a raucous, but peaceful protest against the right-wing speaker Milo Yiannopoulos, many have wondered who those masked marauders actually were. The 100 to 150 people who stormed Sproul Plaza and who UC officials said hurled fireworks, rocks, and Molotov cocktails at police were mostly dressed in black with ski masks or bandanas hiding their faces.

Were the troublemakers from the left? Or from the right?

Now the Federal Bureau of Investigation has been called in to help figure it out.

UC Berkeley Professor Robert Reich speculated on his website that right-wing agitators might have been behind the rioting. He wrote of the “possibility that Yiannopoulos and Breitbart were in cahoots with the agitators, in order to lay the groundwork for a Trump crackdown on universities and their federal funding.”

edit on Feb-08-2017 by xuenchen because: ironclad

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   
SMH. Does it matter what side of the political spectrum they were? Does that change their actions at all?

+17 more 
posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Kind of hard to pin it on right wingers after this interview don't ya think?

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I hope they do investigate and get down to the truth. The majority of the time the acts of violence are perpetrated by the left themselves to make them look like victims.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Robert REICH sounds about right.

Cops just need to start instantly rounding up people they see with their face covered and that will keep peoples protests from getting disrupted.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Were the troublemakers from the left? Or from the right?

They were from the LEFT.

How anyone can deny after watching the last eight years of Occupy Wall Street,Ferguson,Black Lives Matter, protesting of a presidential candidate including Berkeley.

It doesn't take the FBI to figure this out, and I wouldn't count on the FBI to get to the truth of it.

They'd prolly say those guys dressed in black and their faces covered didn't 'intend' to dress like that, and do what they did.

Berkeley,Califonia is not known for their large populations of ALT RIGHT Wingers.

+21 more 
posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I have a suggestion that may help idenitify some of these masked rioters next time.

This is far out there, but stick with me.

When they start rioting and breaking the law, the police should arrest them on the spot.

I know, I know, its crazy. But not only might we then be able to identify them, it may even stop innocent people from being beaten and their property from being destroyed!

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   
In most stats it is illegal to cover you face unless it's Halloween. I know this in not normal law in a lot of colder climate states but CA should have some sort of similar law.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Next they'll be claiming SHE is a right wing plant.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

That might go against the thinking of the Baltimore Mayor that said "give them some space".

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Robert REICH sounds about right.

Cops just need to start instantly rounding up people they see with their face covered and that will keep peoples protests from getting disrupted.

Now this I agree with because between agent provocateur and Soro's reach, who the hell knows what is true anymore. I would hope genuine peaceful protesters would spread memo amongst themselves to do the same thing with masked people, and if someone gets destructive, make it a priority to stop them or at least back away and report them.

Now I feel that every protest will be inflamed by some type of saboteur, totally nullifying effect of and right to protest, which is one of our greatest rights(duties) as US citizens.

ETA: Maybe we need some new Guardian Angel chapters to fend for peaceful protestors at these events
edit on 8-2-2017 by waftist because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   
My husband and I were debating about the black cats with mask.

They look very well organized and uniformed.

It kind of bring memories of art thieves movies stealing in the middle of the night.

I bet they were professionals on what they did.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: waftist

I'm actually weary about such a thing as the time will eventually come when The People will need to rise up. But for now they're rioting over MSM driven personal/partisan reasons, and its clear no cause will likely ever manage to keep just and on proper course when all that anyone against such cause just needs to send out some Paid Riot Squads to make them look bad.

I had considered perhaps the agitators were false flag operators, but we have a clear pattern of their movement being all about this sort of behavior, and then there's that whole BAMN interview as posted above to puts to rest that theory.

This SJWFRONT is the Nu-Nazism, and these Black Shirts scum are there to lead by example.
edit on 8-2-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
I have a suggestion that may help idenitify some of these masked rioters next time.

When they start rioting and breaking the law, the police should arrest them on the spot.

I know, I know, its crazy. But not only might we then be able to identify them, it may even stop innocent people from being beaten and their property from being destroyed!

Isn't there a law against covering one's face in public? Seems I recall that, but I may be wrong.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

That's what I recall from the Dubya era, but I havent felt like looking it up.

Seems no laws that inconvenienced liberal terrorists were to be enforced under Obama. We'll see about now...
edit on 8-2-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

They are already trying that. It is not working.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Brilliant. Now why did the po-po at berkley not think of that. (could it be their mayors stand down order because they sure were acting like that)

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Yeah. They use of fireworks was a new one to me when I saw BLM doing it last year.

Next the gov is going to be making their use in a "protest" a felony, I imagine.

I'd expect in a lot of states using them as weapons already would be. Hell, half the states they're already banned outright to begin with (if they 'shoot' or 'report').

top topics

<<   2 >>

join