It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syrian Refugee Charged after Multiple Sexual Assaults in Canadian Swimming Pool

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: TheBulk

What do we blame when it's a white person that rapes or molests a child?

The westerner because IT ISN'T AN ACCEPTABLE, EXCUSABLE, OR CONDONED BEHAVIOR IN OUR CULTURE. This cannot be said of people from countries where the female victim of rape is generally stoned to death while her assailant gets nothing and their own religious code endorses child brides.

You will find cases of this al over internet.

Truth is that if this guy done this in Suadi he would be facing the death penalty.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   

The patriarchy?

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheTory
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

But please stop with these totally ignorant arguments that the guys with the brown face that speak that funny language and read that wired book are all child raping monsters. ITS NOT TRUE ITS RETARDED!!!!!

Muslims come in all colors. Beware the ignorance of your statements.

True.

A muslim is a follower of Islam.

Islam is a transnational ideology. More specifically religion that is learned out of a book.

Or as Voltaire says.

All men are born with a nose and five fingers, but no one is born with the knowledge of God.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   

White Privilege? White supremacy? Cis male supremacy?

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: TheTory

I wonder what kind of vetting we need up here in kanadakastan? I don't know if an intelligence test would work and sure as hell most would fail a moral turpitude test for sure. How do you vet for closet perps and terrorists, that can be brainwashed by an imam in the course of a couple mosque runs?

Our cultures are too different. We want them to assimilate, but most refuse and they want to force us to convert, and most push their agenda. If they can't assimilate or won't obey our laws or won't shut their bloody pie holes about conversion, send them back. One set of plane tickets, one way, for a family of 4 is about 10% of the yearly maintenance costs to taxpayers. I'd rather pay 4,000 one time than 40,000 every year.

Oh, and take justard trudashian, King of selfish with them.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Truth is that if this guy done this in Suadi he would be facing the death penalty.

So would the females...
en.wikipedia.org...

However, there is no penal code in Saudi Arabia and there is no written law which specifically criminalizes rape or prescribes its punishment. If the rape victim first entered the rapist's company in violation of purdah, she also stands to be punished by the law's current holdings.[2] In addition, there is no prohibition against marital rape or statutory rape.

In Saudi Arabia, rape cases usually target both the defendant and the victim,[3] and in some cases, the victim can be sentenced to even harsher punishment than the assailant. [2]

There is a cultural discordance between western culture and those raised in the middle eastern culture. I don't see that changing just because governments are pushing agenda driven forced amalgamation.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

The westerner because IT ISN'T AN ACCEPTABLE, EXCUSABLE, OR CONDONED BEHAVIOR IN OUR CULTURE. This cannot be said of people from countries where the female victim of rape is generally stoned to death while her assailant gets nothing and their own religious code endorses child brides.

The ones facing the death penalty would more likely be the females charged with promiscuity.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

You beat me to it burdman

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: everyone

You would probably blame Trump.

Hmmm...Maybe Donald Trump is a secret closeted Muslim, like Obama was, and we're now seeing the clues.

Somebody should look into this. You know the story, the congressman openly opposing homosexuality, that then turns out to be a closeted gay meeting gentlemen in the public restrooms etc...All these politicians hide who they really are, by openly opposing the very thing they themselves happen to be.

Something to think about.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH

But his diet, it is haram

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: thesaneone
a reply to: Annee

Always trying to justify these things.

I see you removed your comment.

I removed it because the formatting was screwed up.

Again, how many sexual assaults total in the area?

Like in ALL. Not "pick a Syrian".

That is not justifying anything, except sexual assaults happen all the time. They do not just happen because someone was Syrian.

No idea, but if one guy can pull off six of them in a single day then I'd say it's likely he's done it before and will do it again.

Trouble is, it has become a common theme with sexual misconduct and immigrants from this area. I don't think you truly understand what it is like in their own countries.

Head over and take a train ride packed with dudes and let us know how many times you're groped.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   

a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

This goes on in all communities.

Look at what Savil and Harris got up to and they where white men.

Stop with this utterly stupid and frankly dangerous idea that Muslims are the one to blame for sexual abuse in our communities.

There are sick monsters in all elements of society.

If you are against immigration then at least give me a sensible debate on it, talk to me about increased pressure on public services, difficulties in integration, over population and so on.

But please stop with these totally ignorant arguments that the guys with the brown face that speak that funny language and read that wired book are all child raping monsters. ITS NOT TRUE ITS RETARDED!!!!!

I said quite clearly its not a Muslim problem and thats its a middle eastern culture thing, it also encompasses India.

Youve inspired me. I will give you many reasons why Immigration on a scale that were seeing now is bad and destructive.

Ill have it posted within 12 hrs (Sadly life occasionally gets in the way of my ATSing) and PM you when Im done

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: AMPTAH

originally posted by: TheTory

Officers said a man inappropriately touched multiple teenage girls while they were swimming at the waterpark.

Somebody aught to tell that Syrian refugee that Canada is not the United States, and behaving like President Trump is not "cool" over there in Canada.

Cool story bro....that is all you Leftists have to go on, is a fairy tale story.

Which is the fairy tale story?

1) Syrian refugee inappropriately touching young girls in swim pool?

2) Donald Trump inappropriately touching young girls in beauty pageant dress rooms?

The Syrian is claimed to have behaved exactly like The Donald is claimed to have acted.

Maybe he heard about The Donald's escapades and deliberately immigrated to North America to have some fun like that, thinking it was ok over here. He may have forgotten the part where The Donald says "you've got to be famous" to be permitted. But, since the US didn't let him in, maybe because he's Muslim, he had to go to Canada, which readily accepts all religions, but where things are quite different in the treatment of the ladies.

Maybe it's all fairy tales, and none of this is true. All fake news.

Well, fake news or not, the news is the same. Funny, how quickly people forget the news they don't want to hear, and recall the news they do.

Strange humans.

No proof for your claims?, but then again, the Left never lets the truth get in the way of a perfectly good lie.
But I see, as everyone does that read your post, that you Liberals will blame Trump for everything when it has nothing to do with him. In fact, Trump is trying to make the immigration laws tougher so this doesn't happen to innocent girls here in the USA.
But wait!...the Liberals have a problem with that too.
Your argument is baseless, outrageous and disgusting if it was serious and if it was an attempt at comedy, that's not cool. Children were molested, it's not some minor petty theft crime.
I don't expect much from Liberals but you should be just as outraged as I am about kids being molested.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

That is not justifying anything, except sexual assaults happen all the time. They do not just happen because someone was Syrian.

No idea, but if one guy can pull off six of them in a single day then I'd say it's likely he's done it before and will do it again.

He touched them while they were all in a swimming pool.

It's happened to me. Don't know if it was intentional or not, but it happened.

Yes, it is sexual assault. But, trying to blow it up that he assaulted 6 girls in a single day - - is a bit dramatic.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   

No proof for your claims?, but then again, the Left never lets the truth get in the way of a perfectly good lie.
But I see, as everyone does that read your post, that you Liberals will blame Trump for everything when it has nothing to do with him. In fact, Trump is trying to make the immigration laws tougher so this doesn't happen to innocent girls here in the USA.

I agree with you 100%. The inappropriate touching of young girls ought to remain a "white privilege".

How dare these Middle Eastern immigrants come over here and try to do the same things as our President !

We can't stand for that.

We must control immigration, to preserve our right to have exclusive rights to this practice.

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Yes, it is sexual assault. But, trying to blow it up that he assaulted 6 girls in a single day - - is a bit dramatic.

How does one "blow up" anything using a completely factual statement?

+5 more 
link   

ATS, please bring back the ignore button.
I can't stand this Bullsh.. anymore.

link   

Girls claim man touched them.

Girls claim Trump touched them.

Proof?

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH

We don't condone or endorse that crap in the west and we sure as hell don't culturally and religiously celebrate rapists and pedophiles.,, and those who do, like the Branch Davidians either rot behind bars or having their ashes spread to the four winds.

You do realize just adding "because white privilege" behind some sentence that actually applies to the entire western world is sort of like someone adding "because the Easter Bunny" behind a sentence about grocery stores carrying candy year 'round?

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chemicalbrother

ATS, please bring back the ignore button.
I can't stand this Bullsh.. anymore.

You're opposed to what exactly?

I have daughters. They have had incidences. White guys, actually.

I'm not gonna join your profiling Lynch Mob.

edit on 8-2-2017 by Annee because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join