It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syrian Refugee Charged after Multiple Sexual Assaults in Canadian Swimming Pool

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
Again, how many sexual assaults total in the area?

Like in ALL. Not "pick a Syrian".

That is not justifying anything, except sexual assaults happen all the time. They do not just happen because someone was Syrian.

But He was Syrian, and this has nothing to do with any other sexual assaults in the area. He allegedly decided to go to the pool and sexually assault teenage girls who were simply there to have fun."He was a Syrian Refugee"

There is no recourse to be had.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: peck420

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff
I wonder who all these young men are and where theyre coming from???

The mind boggles

The vast, vast majority are Canadians that migrate here during the boom years.

The stats have been increasing since long before any Syrian refugee's set foot in Edmonton. It is an unfortunate, but accepted part of our boom/bust resource economy.

Syrians maybe but Middle Easterners?
I just did a quick google search and apparently Canada has accepted about 35,000 refugees a year for the past 12 years at least, I couldnt find hard data but it seems like Edmonton is quite the popular destination for refugees having taken in about 20% of the refugees admitted into Canada the last few years.

Working with those numbers ( I appreciate this is perfect maths but its what I have to work with) wee get 420,000 over the last 12 years and if we say 20% went to Edmonton that gives us a figure of 84,000.

Slightly above the police officers claim of an extra 60-70,000 but close enough to make you go hmmmmmmmm

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

What do you have to say about the rapes all across Europe?

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: TheTory

Bad Syrian! No rapey rapey. Rape bad!

Lets face it through any grown adult no matter nationality, colour, creed or religious denomination that thinks it's ok to rape people should be incarcerated at the very least.

Personally i would execute the bastard and do the world a favor.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: AMPTAH

originally posted by: TheTory

Officers said a man inappropriately touched multiple teenage girls while they were swimming at the waterpark.

Somebody aught to tell that Syrian refugee that Canada is not the United States, and behaving like President Trump is not "cool" over there in Canada.

Cool story bro....that is all you Leftists have to go on, is a fairy tale story.

Which is the fairy tale story?

1) Syrian refugee inappropriately touching young girls in swim pool?

2) Donald Trump inappropriately touching young girls in beauty pageant dress rooms?

The Syrian is claimed to have behaved exactly like The Donald is claimed to have acted.

Maybe he heard about The Donald's escapades and deliberately immigrated to North America to have some fun like that, thinking it was ok over here. He may have forgotten the part where The Donald says "you've got to be famous" to be permitted. But, since the US didn't let him in, maybe because he's Muslim, he had to go to Canada, which readily accepts all religions, but where things are quite different in the treatment of the ladies.

Maybe it's all fairy tales, and none of this is true. All fake news.

Well, fake news or not, the news is the same. Funny, how quickly people forget the news they don't want to hear, and recall the news they do.

Strange humans.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff
Do better research, unless you are saying that Columbia is a hotbed of Muslim refugees. Maybe China?

Until 2014, that is where the majority of our refugees came from.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Instead of telling the lifeguard, they should have told their fathers. I know what my father would have done. But, he wasn't raised in Canada, so that's probably a moot point.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

What do you have to say about the rapes all across Europe?

The exact same.

I live in a area with a high Muslim population, the contribute to the community and on the whole are a good bunch of lads.

There are a few bad apples, who i would punish extremely harshly.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Dark Ghost

Dude why bother. Write them off as they have done to us and move on.

I say to them, in the words of my youths wisdom:

Go die

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Bad Syrian! No rapey rapey. Rape bad!

Lets face it through any grown adult no matter nationality, colour, creed or religious denomination that thinks it's ok to rape people should be incarcerated at the very least.

Personally i would execute the bastard and do the world a favor.

We take a chance with our own citizens. We don't need to take that same chance with non-citizens.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH

The Syrian is claimed to have behaved exactly like The Donald is claimed to have acted.

Well if you are going to use trumps claim and cling to it then at least do it right. Trump claimed the woman where throwing themselves at them and therefore he could grab them right by the kittykat.

Unless you were attempting to claim that these young girls were throwing themselves at this refugee father your post makes no sense. Unless you are purposefully being dishonest of course.

edit on America/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoWed, 08 Feb 2017 15:37:33 -06001720172America/Chicago by everyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
This guy should be deported back to Syria.

Simple as send him back and lets see how he gets on in one of Assad's prisons.

Lets not pretend however that this is some how proof that letting in refuges is wrong or dangerous. Its a sad fact of life that this goes on regardless where people are from there are always going to be vile human beings who do evil stuff like this regardless of their immigration status.

are you really so naive as to believe that this is an isolated or even rare occurrence?

Mate this is par for the course, Middle Easterners (not Muslims) have zero respect for women.
Its ingrained in them from birth, 20-40 years of social conditioning and hundreds of years of cultural norms arent going to simply disappear due to your goodwill or intentions.

Stories like these will become more and more common the more we let in, its not politically correct but it is correct

If this were true, if they were all these monsters you make them out to be then we would have a much much bigger problem than we do.

Maybe you do have a bigger problem and just dont know it yet.

Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal

Took them 16 years to finally bring it to light and squash it and that was in a small English town.

When people like yourself who are saying let them in are prepared to gamble by offering up your daughters, wives, sisters and mothers as potential decoys or sacrificial lambs then Ill get on the bandwagon with ya.

link   
a reply to: TheTory

Especially someone that commits sex crimes against young girls no less!

Lets face it there is no place in civilized society for the likes of sex offenders.

Catch it, kill it, and remove it from our gene pool is my thinking on the likes of him.

link   
a reply to: TheBulk

What do we blame when it's a white person that rapes or molests a child?

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

You would probably blame Trump.

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   

The westerner because IT ISN'T AN ACCEPTABLE, EXCUSABLE, OR CONDONED BEHAVIOR IN OUR CULTURE. This cannot be said of people from countries where the female victim of rape is generally stoned to death while her assailant gets nothing and their own religious code endorses child brides.

link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

This goes on in all communities.

Look at what Savil and Harris got up to and they where white men.

Stop with this utterly stupid and frankly dangerous idea that Muslims are the one to blame for sexual abuse in our communities.

There are sick monsters in all elements of society.

If you are against immigration then at least give me a sensible debate on it, talk to me about increased pressure on public services, difficulties in integration, over population and so on.

But please stop with these totally ignorant arguments that the guys with the brown face that speak that funny language and read that wired book are all child raping monsters. ITS NOT TRUE ITS RETARDED!!!!!

link   
They need to make an example out of him. Instead I see them more giving him a massage therapist and chiropractor, whatever, to ease his troubles the poor barbarian needs to be understood not punished.

Make examples out of them too. Every single time. Quit locking up non-violent drug offenders and there will be plenty of room left over for the true sick SOB's.
edit on 8-2-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Who do we blame for police brutality?

Some of those are of middle eastern descent.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   

But please stop with these totally ignorant arguments that the guys with the brown face that speak that funny language and read that wired book are all child raping monsters. ITS NOT TRUE ITS RETARDED!!!!!

Muslims come in all colors. Beware the ignorance of your statements.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join