It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syrian Refugee Charged after Multiple Sexual Assaults in Canadian Swimming Pool

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   
The man comes from a culture in which this is acceptable. It's the scorpion and the frog...

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

I guess somebody forgot to tell him the new rules before he was allowed to enter another country and another type of society.

I wonder who is at fault.

+9 more 
posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
a reply to: Annee

Always trying to justify these things.

I see you removed your comment.

I wish I would have seen her comment trying to justify this, I am sure it was a comment typical of the deranged Left.
The police should take a look at this molester to see if he has been molesting his own kids.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   
www.cbc.ca...
globalnews.ca...

Welcome to Edmonton,

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

You know, taking all rhetoric aside, I was wondering the same thing too, after all his wife if he have one will never admit that her husband be doing something like that, because she will never be allowed to do so due to her upbringing as a second class citizens in her country.

Very sad.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: TheTory

If they had proper vetting, it is unlikely any of this would have happened in the first place with such costs to the girls in question, the culprit's family, and to the Canadian taxpayer.

I think the best deterrent is to say if you slip up we deport you back to Syria (or where ever your running form) hand you over to Assad and let him deal with you. That would be a much stronger deterrent.

It would also mean that we are not closing our doors to those in need because of a few bad eggs.

Yeah that might work if we had Trump's immigration plan working, instead of the Liberals trying to block it.
Or how about we go back to Obama's catch and release, sanctuary city bullsh*t.
Just let him go, you don't want to offend any Muslims.

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   

This guy should be deported back to Syria.

Simple as send him back and lets see how he gets on in one of Assad's prisons.

Lets not pretend however that this is some how proof that letting in refuges is wrong or dangerous. Its a sad fact of life that this goes on regardless where people are from there are always going to be vile human beings who do evil stuff like this regardless of their immigration status.

are you really so naive as to believe that this is an isolated or even rare occurrence?

Mate this is par for the course, Middle Easterners (not Muslims) have zero respect for women.
Its ingrained in them from birth, 20-40 years of social conditioning and hundreds of years of cultural norms arent going to simply disappear due to your goodwill or intentions.

Stories like these will become more and more common the more we let in, its not politically correct but it is correct

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingMonkeyInSpace
www.cbc.ca...
globalnews.ca...

Welcome to Edmonton,

From the article

“We have six or seven serious sexual assaults in this city every weekend,” he told reporters Wednesday.
"We’re probably the only major city in Canada where crime is on the increase," Knecht said.
That's because the city's population has swelled by 60,000 in last two years, many of which are young men between 18 and 34 years old, he said.

I wonder who all these young men are and where theyre coming from???

The mind boggles
edit on 8/2/2017 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff
I wonder who all these young men are and where theyre coming from???

The mind boggles

The vast, vast majority are Canadians that migrate here during the boom years.

The stats have been increasing since long before any Syrian refugee's set foot in Edmonton. It is an unfortunate, but accepted part of our boom/bust resource economy.

link   

originally posted by: TheTory

Officers said a man inappropriately touched multiple teenage girls while they were swimming at the waterpark.

Somebody aught to tell that Syrian refugee that Canada is not the United States, and behaving like President Trump is not "cool" over there in Canada.

link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

Sadly that is one big issue that people can not understand, they think that everybody that comes to a more free society from a country that relegate women as property, will adapt as soon as they get off their airplanes.

That is not soo.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

You know, taking all rhetoric aside, I was wondering the same thing too, after all his wife if he have one will never admit that her husband be doing something like that, because she will never be allowed to do so due to her upbringing as a second class citizens in her country.

Very sad.

Which wife would you ask? I am sure he has more than one.
Last I checked, women in Canada are not second class citizens behind men...same as here in the USA.
Assimilate to the country you are in, abide by its laws.....it's not a real difficult thing, but if you can't do it for any reason, go back to where you are from.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH
Somebody aught to tell that Syrian refugee that Canada is not the United States, and behaving like President Trump is not "cool" over there in Canada.

The women did a pretty good job before security got there. The media reports are leaving out some rather comical details, for the sake of the women involved.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   
And librals still want these "people" in ?

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH

originally posted by: TheTory

Officers said a man inappropriately touched multiple teenage girls while they were swimming at the waterpark.

Cool story bro....that is all you Leftists have to go on, is a fairy tale story.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

The question now is "Will liberals let Donald Trump in"?

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   

I know, I am sure he has more than one, but is not only in Canada but here in the US, is funny how people forget that many of this men are allowed to continue the type of culture they have back where they are from even when the countries like the US have laws against polygamy as is criminalised.

But they are learning from other groups here already under other religions that do the same, is always loopholes to squeeze thru.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff

This guy should be deported back to Syria.

Simple as send him back and lets see how he gets on in one of Assad's prisons.

Lets not pretend however that this is some how proof that letting in refuges is wrong or dangerous. Its a sad fact of life that this goes on regardless where people are from there are always going to be vile human beings who do evil stuff like this regardless of their immigration status.

are you really so naive as to believe that this is an isolated or even rare occurrence?

Mate this is par for the course, Middle Easterners (not Muslims) have zero respect for women.
Its ingrained in them from birth, 20-40 years of social conditioning and hundreds of years of cultural norms arent going to simply disappear due to your goodwill or intentions.

Stories like these will become more and more common the more we let in, its not politically correct but it is correct

If this were true, if they were all these monsters you make them out to be then we would have a much much bigger problem than we do.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

Don't worry C.

There's us fascist that will seize their property for no reason

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Urantia1111

originally posted by: paradoxious

originally posted by: Urantia1111
a reply to: TheTory

The innocence of several teenage girls is a small price to pay for the rewards of multiculturalism and to avoid hurting the feelings of a grown father of 6.

Are you saying the needs of the few outweigh the needs of the many?

Its all for The Greater Good 😊

Oh.
So it's "affirmative action".
Gotcha!!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join