It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syrian Refugee Charged after Multiple Sexual Assaults in Canadian Swimming Pool

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 03:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
You're opposed to what exactly?

I have daughters. They have had incidences. White guys, actually.

I'm not gonna join your profiling Lynch Mob.

You better get used to it then, seeing as you seem to be denying the importance of the subject.

"A white guy did it." -- and we condemn that, and the perpetrator knows fully well they were committing a crime.
"A syrian refugee did it." -- and we condemn that, but the perpetrator thinks he's done nothing wrong.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 03:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Can you lot honestly not see the irony in this

Personally, I can't see the comparison.

You may as well say a stripper letting a guy cop a feel if she lets him, is the same as young girls in a public pool and who are engaging in a supposedly safe environment, in a non-sexual manner, being groped by some pervert.

And you are.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 03:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: BeneGesseritWitch
Lets all not forget the paradox of statistics where we have less developed countries reporting less rapes and violence than first world countries so how dare the OP claim to attribute this behavior to a Syrian father of 6? And to that girl who has the picture of a Burqua clad woman in her profile picture should come to terms with THE FACT THAT WOMEN ARE VALUED LESS THAN MEN (in that society buttercup relax), and that as such young men and not young women are more likely to be raped in that kind of society, they would rape a goat before going for a woman, I mean. Please ATS let there be some sort of war vet who piloted UAVS who can vouch for me before we start to fight over who would get raped first in an undeveloped country.

Depends on the country in Afghanistan it would be the goat.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 03:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: AMPTAH

But his diet, it is haram

But, according to Islam, a true Muslim must do anything necessary to promote Islam, even if he has to use lies, deception, misdirection, and yes, even haram, if that helps to "disguise" his actions that must be carried out in secret to promote the faith.

I don't know if you're using a shovel, or a ladder.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 04:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: thesaneone
a reply to: Annee

Always trying to justify these things.

I see you removed your comment.

I removed it because the formatting was screwed up.

Again, how many sexual assaults total in the area?

Like in ALL. Not "pick a Syrian".

That is not justifying anything, except sexual assaults happen all the time. They do not just happen because someone was Syrian.

No idea, but if one guy can pull off six of them in a single day then I'd say it's likely he's done it before and will do it again.

He touched them while they were all in a swimming pool.

It's happened to me. Don't know if it was intentional or not, but it happened.

Yes, it is sexual assault. But, trying to blow it up that he assaulted 6 girls in a single day - - is a bit dramatic.

Nope, it's factual! He assaulted 6 girls in one day! Oh but we don't know if it was intentional, perhaps he accidentally felt up 6 girls in one day! I have to say I have been to a swimming pool many times and managed to never have such an "accident" even with one girl!

I don't believe that you are female, either you are lying about your gender or you are the coldest, meanest woman I have ever had the displeasure to meet online.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 04:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Meee32

That is not justifying anything, except sexual assaults happen all the time. They do not just happen because someone was Syrian.

No idea, but if one guy can pull off six of them in a single day then I'd say it's likely he's done it before and will do it again.

Yes, it is sexual assault. But, trying to blow it up that he assaulted 6 girls in a single day - - is a bit dramatic.

Nope, it's factual! He assaulted 6 girls in one day! Oh but we don't know if it was intentional, perhaps he accidentally felt up 6 girls in one day! I have to say I have been to a swimming pool many times and managed to never have such an "accident" even with one girl!

I don't believe that you are female, either you are lying about your gender or you are the coldest, meanest woman I have ever had the displeasure to meet online.

She only cares about women's rights when it aligns with the leftist platform.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 04:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Throes

originally posted by: Meee32

She only cares about women's rights when it aligns with the leftist platform.

Yeah understood, but I still fail to see how a real woman would be able to show no sympathy for a fellow woman being sexually assaulted. It's like a guy feeling no sympathy for an innocent guy getting killed in the balls! ALL men feel his pain, it transends political boundaries, I thought women had the same sort of feelings about this.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Good God its people like you that screw this world up...Yes, the fact that he is Syrian is relevant.
I live barely an hour from where this happened. Edmonton has been a major support center for Syrian refugees. I don't have current crime data because its all too new, but crime reports are way up in the area (within 100 km radius, perhaps). Edmonton is a very minority/refugee-friendly area, especially considering the rest of the Canadian province is very right wing/conservative. Edmonton is our Seattle. But here we are, the locals news reporting daily events of these people ignoring our laws.

They're a drain, really. I'm all for supporting people who need help, but the federal liberal government is giving these families thousands of dollars per month (based on # of people in household). Sadly, this number is 3-4x per person higher than what the government gives our seniors when they retire, or our handicapped. And when they tried to change it? These refugees hid behind lawyers and sued, claiming they were entitled to it.

Screw them and screw the people who support them. If they want help, come in with an open heart and some grace. Don't come in demanding things, suing the government for free money and cars and houses (look it up if you don't believe me), and assaulting our women. These people should be deported back to Syria, kicked out of the plane, without landing. I am all for helping people of the world but not when it's like this.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   
How many of you voted for a man who gets away with grabbing vaginas? Or just walks up to women and starts kissing them?

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

The person.

Or there religious ideologies if indeed it promotes rape as an acceptable action.

But certainly does not mean that all Muslims subscribe to the notion that rape is in anyway acceptable or to commit such a horrendous act is somehow ok.
edit on 9-2-2017 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
How many of you voted for a man who gets away with grabbing vaginas? Or just walks up to women and starts kissing them?

I have already pointed this out, they dont quite get the irony.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   

I have already pointed this out, they dont quite get the irony.

Yea, I didn't read the whole thread. Only difference is Trump is white and rich.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   

When "they let you do it", that's called consent.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheTory

When "they let you do it", that's called consent.

Let me refresh your memory this is what he actually said.

Trump: Yeah, that’s her, with the gold. I’ve got to use some Tic Tacs, just in case I start kissing her. You know I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them.

It’s like a magnet. I just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.

Unidentified voice: Whatever you want.

Trump: Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything.

Link

Doesn't sound to me like he got permission to kiss those women.

Its scary how many on ATS dont seem to understand this
edit on 9-2-2017 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   
DP
edit on 9-2-2017 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Do you ask permission to kiss women? I imagine you haven't kissed many.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

He was being braggadocious. If he did this, why did no one accuse him till years later.

But I am not going to rehash this.

Fine. No trump supporter can say anything about sexual touching.

But then all Clinton supporters can no longer complain about rape. Sound right to you?

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Is it just me or is this conversation now more reinvent to the thread i have written about trump being a sexual predator???

Seems we have went off on a bit of a tangent

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: TheTory

Unlike the people who were raised to actually know better:

California Police Arrest Nearly 500 In Massive Child Sex Ring

Had about 7000 more examples, but accidentally erased the file.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Is it just me or is this conversation now more reinvent to the thread i have written about trump being a sexual predator???

Seems we have went off on a bit of a tangent

There have been many threads on that. The point is, there is no irony.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join