It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America's newest TV reality show- Bannon and Cheeto

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

I wonder what you watch after this hit show?

Well, according to your posts on another thread, maybe you tune into the hit show

The Party of Tolerance.

You know, the one where according to you, people on the left exercise their right to free speech by beating innocent people that disagree with them.

Tune in tomorrow when another innocent woman gets beaten nearly to death and you tell us how she should feel great to have done her part for the lefts free speech!

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

I'm still watching the old show "leftysteria"

Quick recap:

1: Hillary steals election from Bernie.

2: Bernie now campaigns for Hillary.

3: left say we have to accept outcome of election for sake of democracy.

4: left blame Russia for losing election and call for impeachment, manifesting a personal vendetta against president.

5: left now changes their mind on immigration, calls for protest.

6: left protest for equal rights and fairness while rioting, and blocking free speech.

7: left continue to push false narrative and brainwashing their supporters.

Will the innocent people escape the daunting task of freeing themselves from brainwashed hysteria?
Tune in for the next couple for years to find out!

Cool show, but I think it was canceled on January 20th. I know people still like to talk about it though, so it's all good.

But my friend, the show has only begun. You can't cancel a show this good..

BTW only the first 2 episodes were pre Jan 20.

Plus why would they cancel it? What happens to the snowflakes? Do they figure out they've been tricked? Do they escape? Do they get thier impeachment? Does Trump get assassinated? Does a civil war happen? Do aliens come? Is Hillary a lizard? Does Jesus Christ finally show himself?

Too many unanswered questions!!!!
edit on 8-2-2017 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
At least put some effort in and link to actual news stories or give us exact quotes.

Scroll down through the new topics on ATS and you'll see everything I'm talking about. To link it all again would be redundant at this point.

I just thought it was kind of funny.

So you're basically saying this entire post is redundant and unnecessary.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Well, according to your posts on another thread, maybe you tune into the hit show

The Party of Tolerance.

You know, the one where according to you, people on the left exercise their right to free speech by beating innocent people that disagree with them.

Tune in tomorrow when another innocent woman gets beaten nearly to death and you tell us how she should feel great to have done her part for the lefts free speech!

I think Protestor Death Match comes on after the news. I'll have to check though.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   

At least put some effort in and link to actual news stories or give us exact quotes.

Scroll down through the new topics on ATS and you'll see everything I'm talking about. To link it all again would be redundant at this point.

I just thought it was kind of funny.

So you're basically saying this entire post is redundant and unnecessary.

Redundant, sure. But not unnecessary.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I cannot believe what I just saw on RT protestors in support of Korea because of Putin.

YOUR NATION HAS GONE FULL RETARD.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
I prefer the "unhinged correct the record reality show" in the mud pit from losers who joined less than a year ago.

If you were a liberal there's a term people would use to describe that post. I can't for the life of me remember it though.....

link   

The Party of Tolerance.

I think Protestor Death Match comes on after the news. I'll have to check though.

I think it comes right after the show where the Republican Senator uses Congressional rules to strip another Senator of her right to free speech all because she decided to say something that is on the Congressional public record.
edit on 8-2-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

link   
Cant insult people for being black, red, yellow, brown.... but orange & white totally on the table!

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Cant insult people for being black, red, yellow, brown.... but orange & white totally on the table!

You caught me.. I'm a racist when it comes to oompa loompas...

Those damn oompa loompa's

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   

If you paint yourself an artificial color, you're open game.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Well of course! Just like its free speech for someone on the left to beat innocent people and destroy buildings to censor a conservative speaker, but if someone on the right tries to stop those beatings, that is infringing on the free speech of the person on the left!

Right Underwerks?

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I'm just confused about the "cry about racism all day" yet turn around and call some guy "Cheeto" because his skin tone coloration - which is the definition of being racially prejudiced.

What if I called Obama "Tootsie Roll" or "Coco Puff" or "Count Chocula" ?
Would that be offensive or touchy?

For what it's worth, I don't think it's cool to call anyone names like these, "Agent Orange", "SunnyD", "Donald Tangerine", etc - this is all mean to people with bad tans.

I think we should show respect for others and stop insulting everyone with these childish names.
I don't mind your political opinions as long as people can just stop the personal insults and name calling.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash
I'm just confused about the "cry about racism all day" yet turn around and call some guy "Cheeto" because his skin tone coloration - which is the definition of being racially prejudiced.

What if I called Obama "Tootsie Roll" or "Coco Puff" or "Count Chocula" ?
Would that be offensive or touchy?

For what it's worth, I don't think it's cool to call anyone names like these, "Agent Orange", "SunnyD", "Donald Tangerine", etc - this is all mean to people with bad tans.

I think we should show respect for others and stop insulting everyone with these childish names.
I don't mind your political opinions as long as people can just stop the personal insults and name calling.

Orange isn't a race.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Oh ok fair enough!

So because many black women change their skin color, I am totally justified in mocking their color?

trace.tv...

atlantablackstar.com...

You go out in public and make fun of Beyonce and Rhianna's skin color, let me know how that works for you.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Last I checked, people aren't born with spray on tans.

link   

Oh ok fair enough!

So because many black women change their skin color, I am totally justified in mocking their color?

trace.tv...

atlantablackstar.com...

You go out in public and make fun of Beyonce and Rhianna's skin color, let me know how that works for you.

If anyone of any race paints themselves orange I'd say go for it. Is that not PC enough for you?

link   

Oh ok fair enough!

trace.tv...

atlantablackstar.com...

I recall quite a few people making fun of Micheal Jackson for his skin tone changes when he was alive.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

and don't forget the king of pop!!

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Oh ok fair enough!

trace.tv...

atlantablackstar.com...

If anyone of any race paints themselves orange I'd say go for it. Is that not PC enough for you?

Oh now it changes!

First it was if you change your color you are fair game. When pointed out that many black women do that, you quickly back off.

Now its only if its orange can you mock them!

Gotta love that party of tolerance!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join