It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America's newest TV reality show- Bannon and Cheeto

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Every morning it's exciting to wake up and see what kind of crazy antics went down on Americas newest reality TV show, Bannon and Cheeto. A recap in case you've missed any episodes:

1. Trump says he doesn't think there's any opposition to the Dakota pipeline. What's the big deal he says.

2. Trump endangers the lives of everyone who flies on an airplane through his short sighted EO on regulations. Now the FAA can't ground any planes for any mechanical issues for the next 90 days.

3. Trump didn't realize he appointed Bannon to the National Security Council because he doesn't read anything before he signs it.

4. Trump lies to a room full of Sheriffs and says that the murder rate is the highest its been in 50 years, (it's actually the lowest but hey, its ok if Trump lies to push his agenda)

5. Trump supporters maintain that his lies are just a tactic to troll the media. (The gymnastics to rationalize this one should be an Olympic sport) Never mind that he's not lying directly to the media, but his supporters, and that's what the media is reporting on.

Tune in tomorrow for another exciting episode of Bannon and Cheeto, where we'll see what kind of wacky ideas we can try to make law.

God bless America.

+14 more 
posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I only tune in to see the new ocean of tears that fabricates each day. You guys never let me down. Keep up the great work. I haven't been this entertained by ATS since I started visiting years ago.

+8 more 
posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   
When Obama lied and claimed 1 in 5 women will be raped on a college campus, I dont recall any outrage about it. Or any of his lies for that matter. It seems as long as the media is cool with it, Democrats/liberals are too.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
I only tune in to see the new ocean of tears that fabricates each day. You guys never let me down. Keep up the great work. I haven't been this entertained by ATS since I started visiting years ago.

Neither have I. The constant deflections, personal attacks, and complete ignorance of the topic is comedic.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk
When Obama lied and claimed 1 in 5 women will be raped on a college campus, I dont recall any outrage about it. Or any of his lies for that matter. It seems as long as the media is cool with it, Democrats/liberals are too.

So because Obama lied, it's cool for Trump to lie.

I thought Trump was meant to be different?

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I prefer the "unhinged correct the record reality show" in the mud pit from losers who joined less than a year ago.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Eh, let them have their TV show.

Trump is the star so he's right where he wants to be anyway and the MSM are fueling it, so it kind of makes sense.

And Bannon & Cheeto...that's catchy!

The Trumps are the political version of the Kardashian's at this point. I hear SNL is seeing a 22 year high in ratings - everyone is getting theirs. Resistance is futile

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

He calls fake news, then creates his own.

Don't worry, he has delivered the fake news, like no other President has delivered fake news. The people will be so proud in the way he delivered the fake news and what he means by that, is that they have never had to listen to such fake news, ever!!

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

Of course.

Haven't you learned yet? Nothing is Trump's fault. It's Obama and the lefts fault.

Oh. And Hillary. Can't forget Hillary deflections either.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   
The funny thing is, to satire this administration, all you have to do is tell the truth.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   
At least put some effort in and link to actual news stories or give us exact quotes.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I hear CNN is also coming out with a remake of an old favorite...its called Truth or Consequences. The premise behind the show is to tell the truth or suffer the consequences....apparently the consequences are if you don't tell the truth then Nickelodeon beats the tar out of you in the ratings

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
At least put some effort in and link to actual news stories or give us exact quotes.

Scroll down through the new topics on ATS and you'll see everything I'm talking about. To link it all again would be redundant at this point.

I just thought it was kind of funny.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

I'm still watching the old show "leftysteria"

Quick recap:

1: Hillary steals election from Bernie.

2: Bernie now campaigns for Hillary.

3: left say we have to accept outcome of election for sake of democracy.

4: left blame Russia for losing election and call for impeachment, manifesting a personal vendetta against president.

5: left now changes their mind on immigration, calls for protest.

6: left protest for equal rights and fairness while rioting, and blocking free speech.

7: left continue to push false narrative and brainwashing their supporters.

Will the innocent people escape the daunting task of freeing themselves from brainwashed hysteria?
Tune in for the next couple for years to find out!

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   

I agree. And Monday mornings feel like a mid-season special with a whole weekend of antics to read and digest.

Some added notes:
Trump is already looking to replace Spicer

Trump is lashing out at Nordstrom for DARING to drop Ivanka's clothing line from the store

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

I'm still watching the old show "leftysteria"

Quick recap:

1: Hillary steals election from Bernie.

2: Bernie now campaigns for Hillary.

3: left say we have to accept outcome of election for sake of democracy.

4: left blame Russia for losing election and call for impeachment, manifesting a personal vendetta against president.

5: left now changes their mind on immigration, calls for protest.

6: left protest for equal rights and fairness while rioting, and blocking free speech.

7: left continue to push false narrative and brainwashing their supporters.

Will the innocent people escape the daunting task of freeing themselves from brainwashed hysteria?
Tune in for the next couple for years to find out!

Cool show, but I think it was canceled on January 20th. I know people still like to talk about it though, so it's all good.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
The funny thing is, to satire this administration, all you have to do is tell the truth.

Matt Stone and Trey Parker agree

ETA:

Parker told ABC in Australia: ‘It’s tricky now because satire has sort of become reality – it’s really hard to make fun of!

‘We were really trying to make fun of what was going on in the last season of South Park, but we couldn’t keep up.

‘What was actually happening was much funnier than anything we could come up with. So we decided to kind of back off and let them do their comedy and we’ll do ours.’

Parker also added that they didn’t want to ‘service’ the President as a character on the show.

He said: ‘We were like, f**k him, we don’t want to give him the satisfaction.’

edit on 8-2-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Haha I hadn't read that. Right on.

Great minds think alike.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   
If there are any animators on ATS, we should make this into a cartoon.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Haha I hadn't read that. Right on.

Great minds think alike.

Yeah, when I first saw that I was like "NOOOO!" Then by the time I was done reading the article I was laughing at how true their point was. See my current signature.

edit on 8-2-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join