It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sean Spicer on Yemen Giving US Ground Troops the Boot

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 04:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

Why listen to the liar?
The military action was an abject failure.
Trump dreamed it up in a night or two, and it failed. Killing ours and their women and children!
The object of Trump's failure, obviously, escaped to taunt l'Enfant Orange, and the US!
That they ban our blundering murderous and insane asses is a reasonable response, to be expected!

Any time Spicer's mouth moves is an obvious lie!
Just like the rest of them!

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 05:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: namelesss

Why listen to the liar?
Trump dreamed it up in a night or two, and it failed. Killing ours and their women and children!
The object of Trump's failure, obviously, escaped to taunt l'Enfant Orange, and the US!
That they ban our blundering murderous and insane asses is a reasonable response, to be expected!

And you can not back up one thing in your post with facts. Just your hate speaking through your clouded judgement.
edit on 727thk17 by 727Sky because: n

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 07:24 AM
link   

I'm just watching the briefing and finally a reporter asks about Yemen. Spicer's answer is to the effect of... the raid was a success and to say otherwise is a disservice to chief petty officer William Owens whom was killed along with 14 militants as well as 30 civilians including women and children (yes I know Obama killed civilians, including, intentionally an American citizen without due process... bad, very bad and was protested by the Left see Code Pink).

In other words (translated from Patriotic Correctness) is that if you question the raid or call it botched or failed you are un-American. He failed to mention how our joint efforts with Saudi Arabia in Yemen are going to go forward.

Another day of 'don't question us'.

In the same vein if you ever questioned Obama or spoke against him you are Unamerican. Trump IS a liar, how many times does he have to lie to you before you open your eyes to it?
edit on Thu February 9th, 2017 by damwel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: Kali74

I don't think that Yemen agrees with that analysis.

Are you saying the NYT made up Fake News yet again?! Surprise surprise.

Where was anything said about the NYT? I didn't bring up the NYT and neither did the OP. So what are you talking about with this obvious deflection?
edit on 9-2-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 01:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky

originally posted by: namelesss

Why listen to the liar?

And you can not back up one thing in your post with facts. Just your hate speaking through your clouded judgement.

Are you frigging serious?!?!
Are you reading any news, anywhere?
Their lies are caught moments after they leave these Klown's mouths and you whine for links?
Again, just read the frikking news besides just your eye/ego candy.
All the liar accusations, and their backups, are flying faster than snow in NY!
My 'hate'?
Child, I'm just reading the headlines to the grownups.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join