It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient aliens game

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I found an ancient aliens game on Google play, I took a few screenshots to let everyone check it out, it's pretty funny

I just thought I would post this because like others I want our old ATS back, so I'm posting something that isn't political.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I'm glad they included hair-dudes mug, Its only a game, so...

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: DonVoigt

Thanks for the heads up , I'm an RTS fan so having an RTS on my phone would be cool.
Here's a video of the game.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   
You just made my day. I must have that game.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Lol this is great

But they made Giorgio's character more handsome in the game than real life. He probably had a say in it.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   
What will they think of next?!

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Well this lends to their credibility.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I like it. Nice find. I'm going to have a go.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Well the screen shots made it look ridiculous, but the video sold me...

Ima giver a try...

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

Lol I didn't say it was ridiculous, I said it was pretty funny. But now more of us here at ATS can enjoy it the way I do
cheers:
edit on Wed20172V201723328 by DonVoigt because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   

So you've played it?

is it any good?

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Oh, they did him wrong. On the show, he looks like a Babylon 5 extra reject because of his hair.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

Actually yes it is pretty cool

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Cool and thanks to Gortex for the video, personally I am more a believer in the likelihood of previous advanced earth based civilization's, human and something perhaps before us - a previous human race which itself may have come from somewhere else and open's the possibility that there has only been one human race that has re-seeded the earth perhaps from time to time, perhaps even an altruistic alien intervention when the previous human race died out a very long time ago indeed and they decided for whatever reason to restore humanity or to try to recreate this previous race, in a what if twist then perhaps even because this previous race had itself once done much the same for there own ancestors.

And although it is pretty much put straight into the hoax category I still wonder about alternative three, after all the D.U.M.B's which I am convinced are real are a perfect match for alternative two (though they could also be SDI defence installation's housing massive rail gun system's out of sight and out of mind, hidden from hostile sight and with the ability to also potentially launch without chemical rocket signatures payload's into space.

Then again a simple fact, everyone that is religious believes in a non human sentient ancestor that created there own ancestor's, often in it's own image (colony seeding) and so though many of them will find a kind of illogical mental state in which they can not then accept that there non terrestrial deity was an ET when in fact that is exactly what they believe and then don't believe and then believe will have trouble with the concept unless they actually give it some thought.

Wonder why they chose Gray's for this game though and not one of the more ancient alien type being's which may have visited the earth in the past, I do personally believe the earth has been a planet of interest and visited multiple time's in it's history and even that there probably was alien interaction at some point's in our history, now whether they were all the same species and if they actually shaped our development deliberately is for me a pretty much open book and I am far from convinced on that single point though likely they would most certainly have influenced religion's even if they did not land and were merely observers in UFO's.

I agree though I am sadly pretty guilty myself, WE DO NEED the real ATS back.

There is another thread, different subject but I personally find it very interesting and the Threat author has put up an url to a PDF of declassified CIA document's that are definitely worth your time.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
(if you read them does that sound like the earth a very - very long time ago that these other's that escaped went too in search of a new place to live?, weren't the Supposed god's supposedly very tall and would a race adapted to a low gravity environment with potential biological difficulty's on earth not perhaps then try to create a hybrid with the native life form's in order to prevent there own inevitable extinction, even if they ultimately failed to preserve there culture).

edit on 8-2-2017 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-2-2017 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 11:35 PM
link   
For my fellow iPhone users, its in the IOS app store as well

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   
update: I'm playing it right now and I'm enjoying it. It is a bit slow going like any other city type game, but I'm enjoying it

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Looks hilarious, maybe I will download it on the cell phone thingy, would be something to kill time with once in a while. Making humans mine for gold, even in digital form is hilarious. Who knew that plausible deniability could be used as both currency and as fuel.

new topics

top topics

join