It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘The future is female,’ Hillary Clinton says in 1st post-inauguration statement

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I am no conservative.

And the video is about giving women an unfair advantage over everyone else. What do you think HRC meant when she said she sees the future and it is women.

How about I see the future and it is American........ Or is that too decisive?
edit on 8-2-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   
It's a shame that her campaign for women and children's rights, because we all know how much she loves women and children, didn't translate into her work as Secretary of State, where she was quite happy to endorse and support terrorist organisations who rape & murder the women and children they don't sell into slavery.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   
There is that evil wide eyed face again. She is trying her mind control tricks if you watch close.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: VegHead

It's a stupid slogan but wow what a reach that it's some sort of third wave "offensively sexist" statement that has a "total disregard for history and a total disregard for understanding other world cultures."

And what does that even mean? "Well compared to Saudia Arab or women in the 19th century, women have it made! Yay!"

What about this? What does this mean:

Also... has it become politically incorrect to point out that men and women are different? We tend to take different roles in society because we ARE different.

What roles in society are you speaking of? Politics?

The first woman elected to Congress was 101 years ago. Between 1916 and 1980 (64 years), only 89 more women were elected to Congress. Despite being slightly more than half the population, women are currently 19.4% of Congress.

Is there something aspect of womanhood that tends to make women not suited for being members of Congress? Are women generally more interested in making sandwiches?

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka
Those darn facts hate women don't they?

It's a shame that her campaign for women and children's rights, because we all know how much she loves women and children, didn't translate into her work as Secretary of State, where she was quite happy to endorse and support terrorist organisations who rape & murder the women and children they don't sell into slavery.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   
dp

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Maybe that speaks more of women and their God intended "softness"?

Men are hard and callous, not to say women can't be. Men just seem to pull it off better.

Just listen to HRC's shrill, chalk board scrapping voice when it is raised. Compare that to Trump's.

Case closed.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Nope, I dont think my daughters and I would be well received. this conference seems to be meant for only certain women. Looking at the Speakers I was sad to not see more real bold female role models. I will encourage my daughters to focus on Kellyanne Conway, who actually is breaking glass ceilings due to her intelligence rather than relying on any 'gender victim' card.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

And the video is about giving women an unfair advantage over everyone else. What do you think HRC meant when she said she sees the future and it is women.

You read the words, "the future is female" and you conclude that it's about "giving women an unfair advantage over everyone else?"

Yikes! I guess it's a good think she didn't say "the future is bright" because you'd have thought she was advocating for nuclear armageddon. You don't think maybe you just read into that what you wanted to and went more than a little overboard?

I believe that "the future is female" is an inane "empowerment" slogan that somebody thought would be catchy and sound forward-looking.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Only if Hillary the faint was elected would there be nuclear Armageddon (russia).

Yikes! I guess it's a good think she didn't say "the future is bright" because you'd have thought she was advocating for nuclear armageddon. You don't think maybe you just read into that what you wanted to and went more than a little overboard?

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   

who wore it better?

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts
Nope, I dont think my daughters and I would be well received. this conference seems to be meant for only certain women. Looking at the Speakers I was sad to not see more real bold female role models. I will encourage my daughters to focus on Kellyanne Conway, who actually is breaking glass ceilings due to her intelligence rather than relying on any 'gender victim' card.

Ah yes. All those millionaire women complaining about how they are being "oppressed" in our evil white patriarchal society.

I wish I was an oppressed woman, then I could be a millionaire too

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: bender151

Well,

Let see,

Potatoes are more shapely and inviting, but so is a hive of stinging hornets.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

Kellyanne Conway is breaking glass ceilings with an utter lack of integrity. Do you need a reminder of what she said about Donald Trump a couple months before she was on his campaign?

February:

Before the victims of his elevated kind of talk, they were unions and they were Democrats, and they were people who were living off the system. But then it looked like it was commuters and everyday people. And I think that's actually something that could hurt Trump in South Carolina and beyond if people start to see that he's not --he says he's for the little guy, but he's actually built a lot of his businesses on the backs of the little guy and he's a lot of little guys through eminent domain, or through not paying contractors after you’ve built something. The little guys have suffered.

March:

For Trump, the debates are fraught with peril. Because now the question is going to be about these Trump victims. The reason the messaging has gotten better since Alex’s barnburner of an article two weeks ago is they’re starting to talk about victims of Trump University, victims of Trump in Atlantic City. Before that it was his conservative apostasies, now it’s actually you’re for the little guy but you’ve built your business on the backs of the little guy.

Keep in mind she was working at the Trump campaign by June. I'm sure if you need I dig up some statements up through May.

Kellyanne "Alternative Facts" Conway is a paid liar. I feel a little bad for her that she's hitched her wagon to Donald Trump and he's a mess for a spinmeister to apologize for but not really that bad because she's well compensated for selling her soul over and over again.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   
It is honesty and integrety that determines whether we should respect a person, not their sex. That is why Hillary is not president.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Hillary learned nothing from her election loss, she is still trying to divide people based on sex, race, etc.

all that talk of unity and stronger together was just BS.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   

I really really hate rhetoric like this that hides divisiveness in flowery words of empowerment! She is such a liar and a sneak.

Did anyone look up Makers Mission? It is a "mission" of anne b designs....yes, a designer that sells products.

Here is how she and Hillary are "empowering" women. You just have to LOL at their manipulation of the gullible female population. Real women that are really empowered are able to see through this bullspit!!

Last summer, 9 maker volunteers traveled 8,300+ miles to Hyderabad, India to teach women in a slum how to sew and make jewelry. 7 sewing machines were provided, 30+ women were taught sewing, 10+ were taught jewelry making, 20+ were taught how to make reusable sanitary pads, and several lives were changed.

We are stoked to announce that anne b designs is returning to Hyderabad, India SUMMER 2016!

annebsarah.bigcartel.com...

Methinks, anne b needs cheap FEMALE labor to make products anne b can sell! I wonder what's in it for Crooked Hillary.

Any guesses?

edit on 8-2-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   
If a guy talked to me like Hillary is talking to women I'd laugh in his face. I would not tolerate a man talking to me like I am a child, using wish washy feel good talk.
She must think her audience is a bunch of 4th graders.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   
If the females rise up?....

Death by Snoo Snoo?

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

It is always about money, always.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join