It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘The future is female,’ Hillary Clinton says in 1st post-inauguration statement

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I think HRC's sexism in this video is vary dangerous. If we are to look only to a candidate's sex organs to determine what and who the future is, we may very well end up with an dithering, unvetted person who can't lead a nation (again).

I subscribe to looking at the person's actions and stance. I know color and sex is more important to liberals. But I am a middle of the roader who values common sense and proven leadership.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Lol, Amazon Women in the White House!

Damn glad that ship never left the harbor.

edit on 8-2-2017 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Thank goodness for this.

Im running low on sandwiches.

+13 more 
posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   
The future is female eh.

Not in the era of 'confused' people getting to turn themselves in to the opposite 'sex'.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Why does it look like she's wearing a burlap sack?

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Women destroy nations.

/flame on

+8 more 
posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   

‘The future is female,’ Hillary Clinton says

For once Hillary and I agree.......so does the Trumpet..............

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: bender151

Its high fashion.

Us plebs wouldn't comprehend.

+7 more 
posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

If a female candidate is the best person for the job, I am all over that vote.

But to vote for her just cause she can make babies---nope.

+27 more 
posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   
As a woman, this is so cringey. The future is female? Wow, that's not only sexist but completely disregarding our mothers and grandmothers in past generations.

I don't care if my "leader" is male or female, just that they are competent, wise, and moral. This new femininism is not only offensively sexist, it acts as if things are really really bad right now for women. Talk about a total disregard for history and a total disregard for understanding other world cultures. Western women today are doing fine. It is so insulting to act as if we are some sort of oppressed class.

Also... has it become politically incorrect to point out that men and women are different? We tend to take different roles in society because we ARE different.

OK... rant over.

ETA (I guess my rant wasn't over)... Cutesy alliteration doesn't make a statement true.

edit on 8-2-2017 by VegHead because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Trigger Warning:

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I thank the maker every day that this loathsome witch lost the election. Who is she even speaking too? The rioters?

The future President of France is female though, Go Le Pen!!!

edit on -060010am2kam by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Urantia1111

Explain?

link   

If we are to look only to a candidate's sex organs to determine what and who the future is, we may very well end up with an dithering, unvetted person who can't lead a nation (again).

Where in the video does she say that we should "only look to a candidate's sex organs to determine what and who the future is?"

I know color and sex is more important to liberals.

Well that certainly explains your consternation over the innocuous statements made in this video. Here on ATS there are dozens of threads a week from conservatives whining about some issue involving race, gender, etc. How many threads from the liberal posters about the same?

American conservativism is quickly devolving into a platform of whining about how put upon white people are, white males in particular and Christians and heterosexuals more generally. Once you've turned yourself into the ultimate PC-victim, you can blather about how put up with it you are and how you're not going to take it anymore yadda yadda "take our country back" blah blah blah "this is why Trump won bro! This is why!"

If you found what Clinton said in that video somehow threatening, I'd suggest that maybe you need to grow a pair, snowflake.

link   
The future is female

Watch Trump come out and put a travel ban on all Females due to HRC inciting terrorism...

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: bender151

Well with the amount of sweet sweet money not rolling into the Clinton foundation, she has resorted to burlap.

No one wants to give money to a foundation that doesn't have access to an unsecured server in a residential basement, all the secrets are sold. All that is left is burlap.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

I did not care for HRC. She lost for good reason.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: bender151

Why does it look like she's wearing a burlap sack?

Great, now her stylist is going to be looking for a job.
Can't you just say that you have never seen burlap look better on a grandma?

+10 more 
posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Hillary is a true hero when it comes to women's rights...

-Chris

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   
It will be a woman president in our future, hell we all went over the racial side of it and got the first black
American one, and a closet Muslim at that.

So I expect a madam president within ten years, but I can bet who it will no be, Hillary.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join