It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman refuses to work in sex industry, Loses unemployment benifits...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Beaurocracy gone mad.....as usual!

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 07:00 AM
link   
To be honest I have two daughters and I wouldn't allow either of them to be put in a situation like that.

If the story is true, its a sad development for mankind in general and women in perticuler.

Love and light,

Wupy

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 08:04 AM
link   
finally someone put their foot down and stopped all these women from trying to take over the dominate role in society...i cannot believe that the whole "cook,clean, and make babies thing" is becoming a lost art

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yeticha
finally someone put their foot down and stopped all these women from trying to take over the dominate role in society...i cannot believe that the whole "cook,clean, and make babies thing" is becoming a lost art

Man do you have a elliquent way with words. You sure keep me wanting to read otherwise it is just all Liberals. I just hope they let you stick around.

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 08:44 AM
link   
the worst conspiracy of them all is this liberal revolution that has taken place since the 60's....that revolution encompasses other revolutions like womens rights and the such...hopefully people will come to their senses and crush these uprisings before the men are the ones cooking, cleaning, doing the wash, and having babies

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Allready on the horizon yeticha.

the movie "junior" was just an attempt to make it more acceptable. Afterall if a manly man like the guvanator is willing to carry a child, then we mortal men have no basis to refuse.

[edit on 31-1-2005 by mwm1331]

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 08:55 AM
link   
The chauvinistic mentality on this thread is sickning. I hope none of you have daughters. You wont make good fathers for them.

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Yes there is a big study going on with this now in California, It is called the San Francisco project.

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Just wanted to note that there is another thread on this at the below url

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 09:27 AM
link   
i probably have a few kids running around over in vietnam...but why does that matter to you?

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 09:31 AM
link   

i probably have a few kids running around over in vietnam...but why does that matter to you?

With your attitude about women, it is probably a good idea you are not around them. So as long as you arnt responsible for raising a girl who has a strong self image and the skills to go far in life, it doesnt matter to me.

See, I have a daughter. She is 6 years old and she is a little spitfire. Im teaching her that people with opinions like yours are to be ignored. After all, gender subjufication is for the ignorant who dont know better.

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 09:40 AM
link   
people that teach their kids to ignore other points of view ALWAYS end up doing the opposite once they are old enough to think for themselves....the whole pandora's box thing.....every person i knew that went to church and wasn't allowed to curse and had a curfew ended up becoming the scum of the earth once they left mommy and daddy...you have to enforce rules with kids but when you treat them like a lilttle pansy they will do everything they were taught not to do....i was never told i couldn't do something and i've never done drugs or committed crimes or "hated" any specific groups of people...it's called personal responsibility and parents crush that principle when they teach their children too many of their partisan principles

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 09:42 AM
link   

people that teach their kids to ignore other points of view ALWAYS end up doing the opposite once they are old enough to think for themselves....

Apparently, I didnt make myself clear. I am teaching her to ignore the person. Not the opinion. I also let her form her own opinions. You obviously have no experience with raising a little girl. They form thier own opinions by age 3.

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 09:49 AM
link   
wrong wrong wrong...if you ignore the person it is impossible to know their opinion...if i would of ignored you right off the bat because my parents told me to ignore people from kentucky, then how would i know your opinions...i'd be just as guilty

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 09:52 AM
link   

wrong wrong wrong...if you ignore the person it is impossible to know their opinion...if i would of ignored you right off the bat because my parents told me to ignore people from kentucky, then how would i know your opinions...i'd be just as guilty

No it is not wrong. You have to hear someones opinion before you can know wether or not to associate with them. You have never raised a child before have you? Believe me. When you have a child and she/he is suddenly the most precious and important thing in your life, you feel an obligation to teach them right from wrong. You feel an obligation to teach them about humanity and the difference between tolerance and acceptance. She would just tolerate you.

[edit on 1/31/05 by Kidfinger]

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 09:58 AM
link   
she couldn't tolerate me because she wouldn't know anything about me because you told her ignore me in the first place. i've raised thousands of livestock and other animals so don't tell me i have no experience...they are my children...i've taught my dogs and cats that it is right to go in the litter box or outside and that it is wrong to go in the house on the floor...so i have a lot of experience

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 10:06 AM
link   

she couldn't tolerate me because she wouldn't know anything about me because you told her ignore me in the first place. i've raised thousands of livestock and other animals so don't tell me i have no experience...they are my children...i've taught my dogs and cats that it is right to go in the litter box or outside and that it is wrong to go in the house on the floor...so i have a lot of experience

You cannot equate raising livestock to raising children. That is absurd. My Papaw had a 368 acre dairy farm in Grayson county Kentucky before he passed away, so dont go and act like it is the same thing. It is NOT. I know from experience with BOTH. As far as a dog and cat goes, why dont you try potty training a child. A cat already knows to go to the litter box, and a few times of a dogs nose in the poop will teach it to go outside. It is NOT the same with a child. Agian you show you dont have a clue about what you are talking about.

And agian, you are not reading what I have said. I said cearly above that you have to know the persons opinion before you can decide to associate with them or not.

[edit on 1/31/05 by Kidfinger]

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Does this law also apply to unemployed males? Or is it just discrimination of the worst kind.
Wouldn't mind seeing the males earning their keeps too.

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by valkeryie
Does this law also apply to unemployed males? Or is it just discrimination of the worst kind.
Wouldn't mind seeing the males earning their keeps too.

A male getting paid for sex? Now you are promoting every 15 year olds fantasy

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrwupy A woman is born with a built in ATM, all she has to do is put it on the street and the money starts rolling in.

I cannot believe that you have two daughters and could still stay something so utterly degrading to women. Is that how little you think of them? Of women. You are one bitter man.

As soon as they're able your daughters should run as far as away from you as they can get.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join