It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The biggest potheads aren’t who you’d guess

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Marijuana is absolutely harmful and absolutely addictive. The industry is selling a lie that marijuana is more or less harmless, and that’s just not true,” said Dr. Kevin Sabet

See, the problem with this statement, is there are MANY people who have smoked chronically, regularly, for many years. And can see that they have suffered no ill health effects. So when these doctors make statements that you can disprove with your own experience, then why should anyone believe them?

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Cancerwarrior

It can be harmful if you have undiagnosed mental health issues, doubt it causes them but it can certainly be a trigger for some.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: MagnaCarta2015

It can be harmful if you have undiagnosed mental health issues, doubt it causes them but it can certainly be a trigger for some.

The connection between mental illness and substance abuse of any kind is found on INDIVIDUAL basis. People with the genetic make-up for schitzophrenia can have the disease triggered by marijuana (it doesn't usually start until late adolescence or early twenties) or it can make it worse/more intense.

psychcentral.com...

In individuals who are predisposed to becoming mentally ill, substance consumption is not advised.

Everyone else.... no.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 06:50 AM
link   
I wish I was the biggest pothead..

And right now I wish I didn't live in a backwards ass country.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join