It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hopi prophesy of the Hopi Blue Star or Blue Kachina Prophecy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I found this while reading about native american prophesies. They seem highly accurate although there is no more source. Does anyone have more information or links to articles? If you read and come from a buddhist background, notice the similarities and even the usage of the swastikas. This is very personally interesting to me.

www.crystalinks.com...

Hopi Elders pass warnings and prophecies from generation to generation through oral traditions and reference to ancient rock pictographs and tablets.

Hopi Blue Star or Blue Kachina Prophecy
- White Feather of the Bear Clan

An ancient Hopi Indian prophecy states, "When the Blue Star Kachina makes its appearance in the heavens, the Fifth World will emerge". This will be the Day of Purification. The Hopi name for the star Sirius is Blue Star Kachina. It will come when the Saquasohuh (Blue Star) Kachina dances in the plaza and removes his mask.

Hopi Prophecy speaks of twin Kachinas - white and blue. Twin - Merging of Self - Twin Pyramids - DNA - Twin Towers falling.

This is the First Sign: We were told of the coming of the white-skinned men, like Pahana, but not living like Pahana -- men who took the land that was not theirs and who struck their enemies with thunder. (Guns)

This is the Second Sign: Our lands will see the coming of spinning wheels filled with voices. (Covered wagons)

This is the Third Sign: A strange beast like a buffalo but with great long horns, will overrun the land in large numbers. (Longhorn cattle)

This is the Fourth Sign: The land will be crossed by snakes of iron. (Railroad tracks)

This is the Fifth Sign: The land shall be criss-crossed by a giant spider's web. (Power and telephone lines)

This is the Sixth Sign: The land shall be criss-crossed with rivers of stone that make pictures in the sun. (Concrete roads and their mirage-producing effects.)

This is the Seventh Sign: You will hear of the sea turning black, and many living things dying because of it. (Oil spills)

This is the Eighth Sign: You will see many youth, who wear their hair long like our people, come and join the tribal nations, to learn our ways and wisdom. (Hippies)

And this is the Ninth and Last Sign: You will hear of a dwelling-place in the heavens, above the earth, that shall fall with a great crash. It will appear as a blue star. Very soon after this, the ceremonies of the Hopi people will cease.

These are the Signs that great destruction is here: The world shall rock to and fro. The white man will battle people in other lands - those who possessed the first light of wisdom. There will be many columns of smoke and fire such as the white man has made in the deserts not far from here. Those who stay and live in the places of the Hopi shall be safe. Then there will be much to rebuild. And soon, very soon afterward, Pahana will return. He shall bring with him the dawn of the Fifth World. He shall plant the seeds of his wisdom in our hearts. Even now the seeds are being planted. These shall smooth the way to the Emergence into the Fifth World.

[edit on 30-1-2005 by Justanotherperson]

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I recently read this too but I think I got it from a different website. Heres the link:

www.v-j-enterprises.com...

This is a great topic. I hope it develops. I am fascinated with the hopi prophecy. I would like to discuss this also to bounce ideas back and forth. Let me know if you liked that link.

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 08:36 AM
link   
When were these prophesied? It looks like a hoax because the Indians were a neolithic culture and didn't know anything about iron, so how could they have a prophecy mentioning iron?

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I guess this person went to some kind of lecture by Robert Morningsky February 8th, 1992 at Maleny, Queensland.

The first alien contact started about 1947 - 1948 and they had either already, or were going to spend 50 years with the elders of the Hopi Indian reservation.

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
When were these prophesied? It looks like a hoax because the Indians were a neolithic culture and didn't know anything about iron, so how could they have a prophecy mentioning iron?

For lack of a better words, it may have been updated. The prophesies were given supposedly before the time of the "white man," I take it to mean before the time of Cortez.

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Justanotherperson

For lack of a better words, it may have been updated. The prophesies were given supposedly before the time of the "white man," I take it to mean before the time of Cortez.

So it was updated to fit to facts that have came to pass...interesting how prophecies so modified have an eerie simularity to the past.

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Event Horizon
I recently read this too but I think I got it from a different website. Heres the link:

www.v-j-enterprises.com...

This is a great topic. I hope it develops. I am fascinated with the hopi prophecy. I would like to discuss this also to bounce ideas back and forth. Let me know if you liked that link.

From your link, it shows two symbols used by the Nazi's. The southern cross and the inverted swastikas. Hitler and his ilks were interested in the mythological and were interested in artifacts through out the world, I wonder if they had ever visited the Hopi's? I was interested to note that the dalai lama met with the hopi's, I wonder if there are any links to that, considering how similar the two beliefs are and the prophesies are similar to the Tibetan prophesies.

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 08:11 PM
link   

So it was updated to fit to facts that have came to pass...interesting how prophecies so modified have an eerie simularity to the past.

Do you know the word for iron in the Hopi language? "The land will be crossed by snakes of iron." They didn't have a word for it so I assumed they used the english word for metallic item.

If you take it in a chronological order, eight of the nine signs have been fulfilled, that is if you were interpreting the signs correctly.

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I think the matching of the prophecies (even with the given translations) with their supposed meanings is tenuous at best, but it could be true. I guess we'll find out sooner or later.

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I've read about these signs at another website and my understanding is that the use of the word "iron" in the 4th sign was one possible translation for what was originally written in the Hopi prophesies. Similarly, the interpretation of the translation of that sign is also only one possible explanation just as the interpretations for the other signs (such as the criss-crossed spider web being telephone lines and the rivers of stone being cement roads) are only possibilities taken into consideration based on modern times.

forum.prophecies.us...

I do, however, find the Hopi prophesies, in general, to be quite fascinating and do believe that the native cultures had a connection to spirit and the earth that was somehow lost (or perhaps never there to begin with) in other cultures. I find myself more and more intrigued by what I learn in this regard nearly every day.

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 02:31 AM
link   
"When the iron eagle flies and horses run on wheels, the Tibetan people will be scattered over the earth and the dharma will go to the land of the red man." --Tibetan Prophecy

"When the iron bird flies, the red-robed people of the East who have lost their land will appear, and the two brothers from across the great ocean will be reunited." --Hopi Prophecy]

If you take the inverted swastika and the tibetan swastika and combine them together. What you see is the four regions. It also would look like the southern star with a halo around it.

[edit on 2-2-2005 by Justanotherperson]

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 02:37 AM
link   

From your link, it shows two symbols used by the Nazi's. The southern cross and the inverted swastikas. Hitler and his ilks were interested in the mythological and were interested in artifacts through out the world, I wonder if they had ever visited the Hopi's?

Interesting to note how many of the Nazi party ended up going to south America after the war. Even Hitler himself was supposed to have escaped to South America.

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Event Horizon
I guess this person went to some kind of lecture by Robert Morningsky February 8th, 1992 at Maleny, Queensland.

of the white eagle lodge, been there done that, met they guy (this was 5 years ago when i was 15 and interested in my parents beliefs)

but i cant say i have heard of this prophecy though, but as a person with native american heratage and interests i will stay glued to this topic to see what unfolds.

[edit on 2-2-2005 by ausconspiracies]

Oct

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I have noticed for some time that two articles discussing The Hopi Indian Prophecies and Falun Dafa have been posted on the Clearwisdom website. The first, "The Hopi Prophecy (I)" was posted on 11/20/2000 and the second, "The Hopi Prophecy (II)" was posted on 11/21/2000. As a practitioner of Falun Dafa for the past one and a half years who came to our practice directly through the message of the Hopi Prophecies, I have some further insight into what they say about the coming of Falun Dafa into the human world and particularly on the North American continent that may interest my fellow practitioners and hopefully help us toward an ever deepening understanding of the Buddha Fa.
I am a practitioner who lives very simply, no electricity and growing a lot of my own food. I teach gardening at a small, alternative boarding school for middle schoolers. Before obtaining the Fa I was following the teaching of American Indian elders, mainly the Hopi, and living a very simple life while trying my best to eliminate attachments and the causing of suffering for others. The teaching of the Hopi Prophecies came to me in 1996 while I was living in the town of Athens, Georgia and were brought by the Hopi Messenger Thomas Banyaca. Since that time I have been watching the Hopi Prophecies with much interest, as they give great insight into the current happenings in the human world. I continued to watch for signs of their fulfillment for several years while living a simple life in this human world. One day as I was visiting the website of The Hopi Information Network at a local library, I spotted a message on their message board that said something to the effect of, "The words of the Hopi Prophecies clearly foretell the sign and the coming of the Falun Gong spiritual movement." That statement aroused a great curiosity in me and I immediately did Internet searches that led me to the Falun Dafa information website. After more research and visits to a couple of introductory practice workshops I gradually became more and more convinced that Falun Dafa and the teachings of Teacher Li were exactly what I had been looking and waiting for. Now, almost two years later, I have for some time accepted the Buddha Fa into my life and am a diligent cultivator amidst the Fa-rectification process. I would now like to spend the rest of this paper showing some of the things I know about Hopi Indian Prophecy and how it relates to our cultivation way.

Let me start by quoting Hopi Prophecy from two reliable sources. The first is from the late Hopi spiritual leader Dan Evehema's "Message to Mankind" delivered in 1996 and the second by the deceased Hopi Chief Dan Katchongva delivered in the early 1970's and reprinted in Thomas E. Mails' The Hopi Survival Kit which was published in 1997. Dan Evehema, relating the thousands of years old prophecy handed down from his ancestors tells us:

...When the leaders turned to evil ways instead of the great spirit we were told that there would be many ways this life may be destroyed. We were told of the three helpers who were commissioned by the Great Spirit to help the Hopi bring about the peaceful life on earth would appear to help us and we should not change our homes, our ceremonials, our hair, because the true helpers might not recognize us as the true Hopi. So we have been waiting all these years.

It is known that our True White Brother, when he comes, will be all powerful and will wear a red cap or red cloak. He will be large in population, belong to no religion but his very own. With him there will be two great ones both very wise and powerful. One will have the symbol or sign of the swastika which represents purity and is female, a producer of life. The third one or the second one of the two helpers to our True White Brother will have a sign of the symbol of the sun. He, too, will be many people and very wise and powerful. We have in our sacred Kachina ceremonies a gourd rattle which is still in use today with those symbols of these powerful helpers of our True White Brother."

The quote from Dan Katchongva's famous speech is this:

We have teachings and prophecies informing us that we must be alert for the signs and omens which will come about to give us courage and strength to stand on our beliefs. Blood will Flow! Our hair and our clothing will be scattered upon the earth. Nature will speak to us with its mighty breath of wind. There will be earthquakes and floods causing great disasters, changes in the seasons and in weather, disappearance of wildlife, and famine in different forms. There will be gradual corruption and confusion among the leaders and the people all over the world, and wars will come about like powerful winds. All of this has been planned from the beginning of creation.

We will have three people standing behind of us, ready to fulfill our prophecies when we get into hopeless difficulties: The Meha Symbol, which refers to a plant that has a long root, milky sap, grows back when cut off, and has a flower shaped like a swastika, symbolizing the four great forces of nature in motion. The Sun Symbol. And the Red Symbol. Bahanna's [White Man’s] intrusion into the Hopi way of life will set the Meha symbol in motion, so that certain people will work for the four great forces of nature (the four directions: the controlling forces, the original force) which will rock the world into war. When this happens we will know that our prophecies are coming true. We will gather strength and stand firm.

Whole article here:
www.pureinsight.org...

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Nice Post!

Scary since all that is happening now though.

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I remember these propecies. What gets me is they called the "aliens" that we know them as, as star people. There's also a thing on the net that talks about a prophecy of a ufo hovering over somewere in the west.

www.welcomehome.org...

here's one link

www.dreamscape.com...

here's a little bit about the hopi ufo thing.

www.rense.com...

Yah i know it's rense but it's still interesting. There's even stories about an indian tribe that face the grand canyon, hoping there anchient people will come back. There's even an excavation that uncovered mummies that had genuine red hair, in some indian legends they say some tribes had a war with a band of people with red hair.

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 08:01 PM
link   
www.wovoca.com
I found some interesting prophecies here also. Really spiritual.

top topics

join