It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Multi Colored Light Anomaly along with Class A EVP

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Lagomorphe

DENY IGNORANCE...

...does not mean accept everything someone says at face value.

That's CJ Investigation 101

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

Actually intrigued about your experience in this room. Haven't looked to see if you've posted anything else on it previously, but have a couple of questions:

What else has happened here that gives you a sense of the paranormal? How long have you lived here?

Why did you sense that you needed to take a picture - did something happen recently that leads you to believe this is paranormal? How did this make you feel, when you took the picture?

You're not obligated to answer these, but maybe more background about the environment would lend to more consideration on the forum. Going to check on your other posts - thanks for sharing!

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Okay I've found the answers to most of my questions in another post of yours regarding your home:

When I 1st listened to it I heard "Get Off". I am well aware of the fact that she is on the couch then if you listen closely you can hear her start to get off of the couch and then walk into the other room and then lay down on the floor. We recently had some major construction work done in our house and I think it woke something up. We had the Bathroom re molded from original 20+ year old tiles and stuff and that bathroom is in the living room so maybe a connection there? I guess even when people are dead there Spirits dont like Animals on the Furniture hahaha.

So do you know anything about the previous inhabitants, or the ground your home is built on? Were ashes scattered nearby? Are there any females passed who knew your dog previously?

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Okay, read/listened to more Here.

Sorry if you've done most of this already:

Seems there is something disrupting your everyday patterns of life. If you really want to keep looking at this, a history of the house might help. Think about your approaches and be warned you might feed these things. It would be better if you knew exactly who you were dealing with before you start trying to get rid of the problem.

I've seen other threads where ignorance of the entity worked. If that's not your style, you'll probably end up figuring out why it is there. Start a dream journal yet?

Anyway great threads and I wish you luck.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Listen again to the enhanced EVP I believe it's saying "Chris".

I thought I heard a female "voice" saying "rest" and not "Chris"

Warmest

Lags

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Lagomorphe

I'm not really sure what it is saying.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   
That "EVP" sounds like nothing but noise to me. Sorry.
edit on 9-2-2017 by subject x because:

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheFatefulDay

Okay I've found the answers to most of my questions in another post of yours regarding your home:

When I 1st listened to it I heard "Get Off". I am well aware of the fact that she is on the couch then if you listen closely you can hear her start to get off of the couch and then walk into the other room and then lay down on the floor. We recently had some major construction work done in our house and I think it woke something up. We had the Bathroom re molded from original 20+ year old tiles and stuff and that bathroom is in the living room so maybe a connection there? I guess even when people are dead there Spirits dont like Animals on the Furniture hahaha.

So do you know anything about the previous inhabitants, or the ground your home is built on? Were ashes scattered nearby? Are there any females passed who knew your dog previously?

Well before my Parents bought the House my Grandparents had it. My Grandmother got sick from Cancer she didn't die in the house but was sick and bedridden for a long time. And since this is the last place she lived it would make sense for the Spirit to be hanging around here. And even more since because of the Grandkids(me and my sister) being born here. Other than my Grandparents I am not sure who else had it. There has been a lot of Death on my mom's side her older sister died when she was 10 years old of Cancer as well but not in this house so her Spirit may have been attached and just followed us to this location since a majority of the voices sound female. We also have a fairly interesting family objects that may or may not hold a attachment. For example my Great Grandfather was a Master Free Mason and we have his Master Mason Sword. So we dont know what kind of rituals were done with that Sword.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheFatefulDay

Okay, read/listened to more Here.

Sorry if you've done most of this already:

Seems there is something disrupting your everyday patterns of life. If you really want to keep looking at this, a history of the house might help. Think about your approaches and be warned you might feed these things. It would be better if you knew exactly who you were dealing with before you start trying to get rid of the problem.

I've seen other threads where ignorance of the entity worked. If that's not your style, you'll probably end up figuring out why it is there. Start a dream journal yet?

Anyway great threads and I wish you luck.

I utilize a technique known as Passive EVP Recording. I dont ask questions i just let my Recorder run and see what it picks up. And the Recorder is my Dream Journal. What better way to see whats on your Subconscious mind than a voice recorder since dream recall only lasts for about 10 minutes upon waking up.
edit on 9-2-2017 by Stevemagegod because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Well before my Parents bought the House my Grandparents had it. My Grandmother got sick from Cancer she didn't die in the house but was sick and bedridden for a long time. And since this is the last place she lived it would make sense for the Spirit to be hanging around here.

If you believe you are sharing your home with a spirit, this would be a pretty logical conclusion about it's identity. Pretty good scenario to have, too, as far as hauntings go. I would bet a few months of ignoring the strange activities would help. That doesn't mean pretend like nothing is happening; if something clearly presents itself, of course you will need to address it.

The only thing that makes me question that it is your grandma are the dreams you're having with the stranger woman in them.

Passive EVP recording sounds like a great approach. And good idea - using the sleep recorder as a dream journal! Not necessarily feeding anything unless you become obsessively scared over the situation.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join