It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australian Greens want to deny Trump entry visa

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: savemebarry

Google the word "example".

Post me your findings.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: VengefulGhost
No surprise since all the leftists want to see the world burn since everyones had enough of them trying to oppress everyone who doesnt agree with them . Now as theyre schemes are unravelling worldwide the lefts showing its true colours .

Another load of complete nonsense.

I personally 100% support throwing dynamite into governments and blowing them up and starting over. I have been vocal about that for years. I just do not think Trump is the man to do that. Many "leftists" feel the same.

Way to lump everyone into the same bucket though. Well done.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties
a reply to: savemebarry

It was merely an EXAMPLE of the many people I know and have encountered that don't support Trump.

If that's seriously the best answer you have then clearly you don't have a decent response.

My dentist loves Trump. In fact all my clients are big fans of trump as well. I haven't encountered anyone really who doesn't like him.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: VengefulGhost
No surprise since all the leftists want to see the world burn since everyones had enough of them trying to oppress everyone who doesnt agree with them . Now as theyre schemes are unravelling worldwide the lefts showing its true colours .

Another load of complete nonsense.

I personally 100% support throwing dynamite into governments and blowing them up and starting over. I have been vocal about that for years. I just do not think Trump is the man to do that. Many "leftists" feel the same.

Way to lump everyone into the same bucket though. Well done.

Just not the Obama Administration, right?

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

Just not the Obama Administration, right?

Please quote me where I said that.

When you cannot find it, please return here and admit you made up more nonsense.

Thanks.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

My dentist loves Trump. In fact all my clients are big fans of trump as well. I haven't encountered anyone really who doesn't like him.

You don't live in Australia. We are discussing support for Trump here, not in the U.S.

So quick to jump all over anyone you disagree with that you clearly don't even read posts properly.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff

Where in OZ you at?

EDIT: I see your from Sydney, it all makes sense now.

20 minutes outside Lithgow, NSW actually. I just haven't updated my location status.

Im in Melbs and and all the Trump haters I knew (there were lots) have either shut up or done a 180 turn and now think hes OK, people who previously kept their Trump love quiet are now praising him. These arent just friends of mine, theyre colleagues and other acquaintances through work, friends of friends, random people Ive met on the street etc etc.
Basically just normal people who cover a broad spectrum of society, its mainly been his stance on immigration and combating globalism that people are now applauding.

Im curious about YOUR circle of friends, are you saying they are all anti Trump?
I reckon for that to be a reality and for you to not be the one pulling fecal matter you would need to be in some sort of liberal lefty clique, are you a uni student by any chance?
It seems you run in a very brainwashed sheepish circle, expand your friendship horizon mated

I have literally hundreds of friends, living all over the country. Not a single one of them is a Trump supporter - nor anyone they know, nor anyone their friends friends know. None. Not a single one. Nice try.

For those outside of Australia Sydney is our biggest city and the people there for the most part are quiet ignorant and arrogant and almost incapable of any form of critical thought. Its MSM brainwash central and everything is looked at and judged superficially.
I have no doubts that the majority of Sydneysiders dislike Trump but they also like Rugby and hate AFL, basically people from Sydney dont have a clue

Well that was a complete waste of a good sentence or two considering I live 20 minutes outside Lithgow, NSW. I imagine you'll now be figuring out a way to make Lithgow and it's surrounds part of your ridiculous and completely false narrative.

Pfffffttt Lithgow
Unless Im horribly mistaken Lithgow is up in the Blue Mountains?
Hippie, liberal lefty Lithgow, no offence but out that way Im not surprised no one likes Trump

Seriously your saying you dont know 1 Aussie Trump fan???

Mate I find that very hard to believe, are you genuinely saying that you have polled the hundreds of people you know and not 1 of them is pro Trump?

Statistically I call that impossible which leaves 2 options
1) your 100's of people sample group is not diverse or a true cross section of society i.e your sample group consists of people from a hippie town or
2) your completely full of shyte

Im leaning towards option 2 to be honest

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Pfffffttt Lithgow
Hippie, liberal lefty Lithgow, no offence but out that way Im not surprised no one likes Trump

You dont even know where it is, yet you claim to know all about the people living here?

LOL

Rock bottom.

FYI Lithgow is on the OTHER SIDE of the Blue Mountains.

Mate I find that very hard to believe, are you genuinely saying that you have polled the hundreds of people you know and not 1 of them is pro Trump?

Not one. This may surprise you as clearly you don't know too many people so I can see where you would be confused given the narrow existence you seem to lead.

1) your 100's of people sample group is not diverse or a true cross section of society i.e your sample group consists of people from a hippie town or

90% of statistics are made up on the spot.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Pfffffttt Lithgow

You dont even know where it is, yet you claim to know all about the people living here?

LOL

Rock bottom.

FYI Lithgow is on the OTHER SIDE of the Blue Mountains.

Not one. This may surprise you as clearly you don't know too many people so I can see where you would be confused given the narrow existence you seem to lead.

90% of statistics are made up on the spot.

Apologies, I was mistaking Lithgow for Katoomba, is there a massive difference? for some reason I doubt it.

Im not sure how to respond to this, if you genuinely dont know even 1 Trump supporter then Id say its you who doesnt know too many people. Once again living in a town of a few thousand people who are predominately hippies Im not surprised you dont know many Trump fans but none???

For some context I just whatsapped a mate in Sydney, Pro trump, asked what Lithgow was like and to paraphrase him "its a bunch of useless dole bludging hippies"

Ive found those who are still vocally anti trump to be either the safely removed elite, the college student who knows it all because they study humanities or the downtrodden and hopeless.

ALL of the regular normal working Aussies Ive discussed Trump with over the past few weeks have been Either Pro or indifferent towards him, Im not making this up to upset or insult you, it has been my genuine experience.

Ask 5 random working people over the age of 25 what they think of Trump and I think youll see a different response from the ones you got previously

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Apologies, I was mistaking Lithgow for Katoomba, is there a massive difference? for some reason I doubt it.

Wow. Get a clue mate seriously and stop talking nonsense. You didnt even know where Lithgow was yet you seem to know all about its inhabitants? What absolute crap.

Im not sure how to respond to this, if you genuinely dont know even 1 Trump supporter then Id say its you who doesnt know too many people. Once again living in a town of a few thousand people who are predominately hippies Im not surprised you dont know many Trump fans but none???

Says the guy claiming not to know anyone who DOESNT support Trump. Hypocrite.

For some context I just whatsapped a mate in Sydney, Pro trump, asked what Lithgow was like and to paraphrase him "its a bunch of useless dole bludging hippies"

Lithgow actually is full of middle-class working people. Clearly your "mate" has never been here. Has he ever even left the city? Have you?

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

Wow. Get a clue mate seriously and stop talking nonsense. You didnt even know where Lithgow was yet you seem to know all about its inhabitants? What absolute crap.

Originally I said it was in the Blue Mountains and ya know what, it fricken is!!!!!
So educate me, what are the striking differences between Lithgow and Katoomba?

Says the guy claiming not to know anyone who DOESNT support Trump. Hypocrite.

Ahhhhhhhhh, I get it now. Your a far lefty.
The total cognitive dissonance it requires for you to call me a hypocrite here is just amazing.
I never claimed I didnt know anyone who was anti Trump, I said they were in a minority that had been shrinking since he took office. It was actually you who claimed you didnt know 1 person who was Pro trump

Lithgow actually is full of middle-class working people. Clearly your "mate" has never been here. Has he ever even left the city? Have you?

My mate says he has been to Lithgow, if you like I can find out why?
Ive never been myself but I have been to Katoomba which is what, 50 KM away?

Other than Katoomba Ive seen plenty of OZ and lived and worked around Asia for 8 years.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Try looking at a map. Lithgow is NOT in the Blue Mountains its on the other side of it. I would know, I live here.

Clearly you're trolling, so I'm not going to bother with the rest of your post.

Keep making up nonsense though, it only serves to prove my point.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Try looking at a map. Lithgow is NOT in the Blue Mountains its on the other side of it. I would know, I live here.

Clearly you're trolling, so I'm not going to bother with the rest of your post.

Keep making up nonsense though, it only serves to prove my point.

Well considering you ignored most of the content of my posts and didnt answer one question I put to you you ignoring me or "not bothering" wont actually be much of a change

P.s Just googled Lithgow, it sits at an elevation of 950 mtrs and is maybe 5 KM from the Blue mountains national park.
Dude you live in the Blue Mountains
edit on 8/2/2017 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

Lithgow is a completely separate area, Council and all, from the Blue Mountains.

I'm not going to continue going in circles with you. Not all Australians support Trump, as was your original claim. Most do not. End of story. Have a great night.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Lithgow is a completely separate area, Council and all, from the Blue Mountains.

I'm not going to continue going in circles with you. Not all Australians support Trump, as was your original claim. Most do not. End of story. Have a great night.

*Sigh* OK mate, your town that sits almost 1KM above sea level basically at the foot of what is known as the Blue Mountains is not in the Blue mountains

I never claimed all Aussies supported him, I said most I know, go back and check. I even said if he came that there would be protesters.
That said, Most people I know in Melb as well as country Vic and Sth NSW are pro Trump, Im genuinely sorry this doesnt fit nicely with your warped world view

EDIT: Google Lithgow and all you get is crap about the Blue Mountains, you better tell the tourism board your not technically in the Blue Mountains coz they got alot of corrections to make to their website

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Google Lithgow and all you get is crap about the Blue Mountains, you better tell the tourism board your not technically in the Blue Mountains coz they got alot of corrections to make to their website

I'll pop my head into Lithgow City Council next time I'm in town and ask them what they think of people who had to Google where Lithgow is telling them where their city is. I'm sure they'll respond very kindly to that.

As to the other matter, most Aussies DO NOT support Trump. You are calculating this based on your narrow viewpoint. For every person you say supports him I can give you at least one or more that don't. This hardly constitutes "most".

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Google Lithgow and all you get is crap about the Blue Mountains, you better tell the tourism board your not technically in the Blue Mountains coz they got alot of corrections to make to their website

I'll pop my head into Lithgow City Council next time I'm in town and ask them what they think of people who had to Google where Lithgow is telling them where their city is. I'm sure they'll respond very kindly to that.

As to the other matter, most Aussies DO NOT support Trump. You are calculating this based on your narrow viewpoint. For every person you say supports him I can give you at least one or more that don't. This hardly constitutes "most".

ROFLMFAO

You have the nerve to call me a hypocrite and then tell me that my "narrow viewpoint" is wrong but yours using the exact same data gathering method is right?

Are you like 12?

Most Aussies Ive spoken to in person, most Aussies on this site, Most Aussies who live as expats are very much pro Trump.

Once again I have no doubts that the majority and possibly all of your mountain (but not Blue Mountain) town are against Trump, head into rural areas or even a big city and Im fairly confident your echo chamber of Trump hate will quickly dissolve

P.s I knew roughly where Lithgow was, any normal person who had heard of Lithgow would say "Its up in the Blue Mountains" next time you head into Sydney ask 10 random people where it is an I would almost guarantee 8 out of 10 will say "Blue Mountains"

EDIT: So heres a screen grab from Google maps, as far as Im concerned you saying Lithgow isnt in the Blue mountains is like saying "the skys not Blue, its azure".

Im not sure what you have against the Blue Mountains but mate...... You live there

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   

I'm done going in circles.

If it means SO much to you that Lithgow is in the Blue Mountains then fine, have it your way. Feel better now? A little less triggered? You put so much effort into proving a point that really is meaningless in context of the thread that I'm sure you'll give yourself a big pat on the back and feel content that you spent so much time doing so. Given that winning means SO much to you I'm certain you'll celebrate today over your monumental win against the nasty faceless person who dared to challenge you.

Quite pathetic really.

Most Aussies still do not support Trump, no matter how much you delude yourself into thinking so.

Have a great day.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   

I'm done going in circles.

If it means SO much to you that Lithgow is in the Blue Mountains then fine, have it your way. Feel better now? A little less triggered? You put so much effort into proving a point that really is meaningless in context of the thread that I'm sure you'll give yourself a big pat on the back and feel content that you spent so much time doing so. Given that winning means SO much to you I'm certain you'll celebrate today over your monumental win against the nasty faceless person who dared to challenge you.

Quite pathetic really.

Most Aussies still do not support Trump, no matter how much you delude yourself into thinking so.

Have a great day.

HAHAHA

dude your like the gift that keeps giving

I threw in a comment about you being from Sydney and in every post Ive made since you basically ignored anything other than our discussion on Lithgow. took me all of 30 seconds to take the screen shot and as you said it was the defining moment that made you concede defeat, it was worth it

I can assure you this hasnt triggered me even slightly, Ive been amused by our discussion

Since you were gracious and conceded defeat on Lithgow being in the Blue Mountains Im willing to compromise on the Aussie love/hate Trump thing.
Ill concede that in your small trendy hippie town no one likes Trump, In most other places around Australia people have differing views on him and his policies that run gammut from Love everything he does to indifference to seething hate.

Comparing the open hostility that was expressed towards Trump a few months ago things have died down and more people are coming to accept him.

What I find really amusing is 1 of the few people I do know who is anti Trump also thinks the MSM is constantly doing a hatchett job on him.
This is an American lesbian who has told me to my face that all white men are the enemy, she hates Trump and everything he stands for yet even she can see how biased against him the MSM is.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join