posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 01:23 PM
a reply to: nelloh62
1. Cores are still hot- TEPCO pumping seawater to cool
2. Someone thought storing waste cores in the same
buildings was a good idea.
3. Seawater from cooling becomes irradiated needs to be
stored then cleaned.
4. They can't clean the water fast enough, so they store
it in barrels outside the facility.
5. Freshwater is seeping underground and becoming irradiated
and making its way to the sea.
I was 18 when Chernobyl happened , Every military member
that had less than 2 minutes exposure has died, just by throwing
Bricks back into the building.
It took 30 years to cap it.
TEPCO is putting water on it, they got that going for them.