It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Live Stream: Bernie Sanders vs Ted Cruz

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Hey regardless of why they are debating, isn't it nice to see ideas being discussed without people in black hoods beating anyone?

Sadly I suppose that is an accomplishment. However , that is likely only because they are in their way to irrelevant hood and trump wasn't invited.

Trump has a knack for getting all the peaceful , tolerant, and understanding skinny jean wearing rioters to show up and peacefully destroy property and harm those less tolerant of others.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Wow. Cruz says Sanders plan cost 25 trillion. Sanders says no everyone will pay less money.

I am not saying Cruz's numbers are correct, but I don't by Sanders argument that were are all gonna get free health care and we all will pay less because the taxes from the 1% will take care of it all.

That sort of rhetoric is why all of my stupid college friends voted for Obamacare. "Free health care will be awesome!"

Now most of them have no health care and pay the penalty every year.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   
The audience is mostly LIBERAL, yet when Ted Cruz asked how many have had their health plans cancelled on them in the past 6 years, 70% of the hands went up.

Obama must feel like an azz, after promising so much, but delivering mostly PAIN.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
The audience is mostly LIBERAL, yet when Ted Cruz asked how many have had their health plans cancelled on them in the past 6 years, 70% of the hands went up.

Obama must feel like an azz, after promising so much, but delivering mostly PAIN.

I agree.

You know, I think that it is really tough for people to know what to want with health care. It can be such a burden on a person that it can destroy their lives.

So it must be so appealing to hear "Give the government power, and we will give you all free health care!"

But deep down, everyone knows that this can't be true.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Since there are more "poor" people than ever, after 8 years of Obama, the number of people whom that "free healthcare" appeals to, has grown markedly. They know it's not FREE, but they also know that THEY won't be the ones paying higher taxes and fees to fund that FREE healthcare. It's sad that American's standard of living has slipped so far.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Well this isn't surprising at all.. I wonder if it was Bernie who got the heads up this time...

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Why he knew exactly what he was going to deliver. He had the insurance companies draft it for him.

He isn't feeling like an azz . he is laughing at the azzes that believed him on his way to the bank to cash his checks.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: PlasticWizard

I wonder who the SENDER of that e-mail was? Could have been a friend or relative, because some of those questions were asked by people who were using words outside of their normal vocabulary.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

Why he knew exactly what he was going to deliver. He had the insurance companies draft it for him.

He isn't feeling like an azz . he is laughing at the azzes that believed him on his way to the bank to cash his checks.

THIS IS OBAMA SPEAKING...

"If you like your plan, you can keep your plan!"

"Your costs will go down an average of $2,500 per year"

"If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor!"

Would you feel like an AZZ after making promises like those that turned out to be totally wrong? So wrong that they contributed to your political party loosing majority-status in the HOUSE, the SENATE, AND The PRESIDENCY in just under 6 years?!?

Personally, I would have APOLOGIZED to those who were screwed by my healthcare law, before leaving office. President Obama should feel worse than an AZZ. What's worse?
edit on 2/7/2017 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 10:38 PM
link   

She was telling a story about how she moved from Texas to Maryland because they refused to expand her Healthcare. She is looking at the paper and straight up reading this story and question. I highly doubt that it's from a family member. CNN has a track record of this stuff. There's a part where the audio glitches and you can hear someone say some things like "ask the question now" . I'm sure you'll see YouTube videos soon. It was noticed big time by others. I scrubbed back 1.30.24 in the live feed and this "your questions" email is there and she's reading it.

edit on 7-2-2017 by PlasticWizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: PlasticWizard

She was telling a story about how she moved from Texas to Maryland because they refused to expand her Healthcare. She is looking at the paper and straight up reading this story and question. I highly doubt that it's from a family member. CNN has a track record of this stuff. There's a part where the audio glitches and you can hear someone say some things like "ask the question now" . I'm sure you'll see YouTube videos soon. It was noticed big time by others. I scrubbed back 1.30.24 in the live feed and this "your questions" email is there and she's reading it.

Great investigative work, PlasticWizard. After reading the CNN post-debate "True/False" analysis, it does appear that CNN is as corrupt as ever. They found most of Senator Sander's statements to be TRUE and most of Senator Cruz's statements to be FALSE.

CNN DEBATE FACT CHECK: www.cnn.com...

This network is digging its own grave, but is too arrogant to realize it. The Trump Administration will (I hope) send every relevant government agency to scrutinize every aspect of their operations.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Not my find, but I can back it up that it did happen and it's not fake.

Here's a link to the debate with th part cued up. She says after 2 weeks she got her state residency and got on medicaid but you can't obtain state residency status until you have lived there for 6 mths. Her story has holes.

link

CNN is Democratic propaganda.
edit on 8-2-2017 by PlasticWizard because: Fix link

edit on 8-2-2017 by PlasticWizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Yes..there are several "holes" in her story. In addition to what you mentioned, Maryland didn't expand their Medicaid to cover folks in her situation until May 5, 2013. Yet she says that she moved to Maryland and hopped onto Medicaid when the Affordable Care Act became law. The ACA was signed into law on March 23, 2010.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Would you feel like an AZZ after making promises like those that turned out to be totally wrong?

I think you are missing my point. Most politicians don't give a Cr@p about how they look, they only care about power and the kickbacks from lobbyist.

While you and I would be embarrassed, I can assure you that Obama is sleeping just fine at night with the things he has done.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Obama is nothing more than a smooth talker. A conman (derived from confident man). Somebody that is going to screw you but comes off sounding sincere while he bends you over. Unfortunately most cannot think objectively and only responded to the tonal quality of his voice and expression of his face. Hence, conman.

The loss of medical care and that "fee" (fine)(theft) which they knew many Americans would end up with says it all. Maybe they can gamble the stock market on it or just claim to have lost a few trillion here or there to make it evaporate. Perhaps reimburse their banker buddies when investments sour again? Why not, their slaves (taxpayers) have more money to play with. They haven't taken it all yet. There is more fun to be had.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Damn you high resolution broadcasts!

Too hilarious.

May the #show never end!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join