It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the art of Division

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
a reply to: FamCore

We cant point and wag the finger at one party, this division and lack professionalism is displayed by both sides.
Many members here relish in trumps bait alternative fact triggering the 'left', not realizing if the president falters, the country falters... and it trickles down to us all and it will manifest in ways never seen before, as all of this is unprecedented.

What you see in the leaders cannot exist without the will of the people. Each reflects the other. In the people's hearts is judgment and division. Gone are the days of having to mind yourself in a community of people where families took care of their elderly and neighbors watched out for everybody's kids. Gone is objective thinking. Present are the days judgment, where we are all only sensitive to what affects us and not how we affect others.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

The division is creating a situation which will allow for the scenario I described. That's the whole point of the discussion. That's where I see this going.
edit on 8-2-2017 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I only used Soros because he is the poster child of Division. In reality I know it has taken hold in almost every single person. Even Soros could not exist if people were their brother's keeper and loved their fellow man more than themselves.

Any further response I could give would involve the woo woo train.

originally posted by: Blaine91555
a reply to: Apollumi

I agree and even bringing up Soros is taking a stance on one side and playing the game. We are all biased in our own way and taken advantage of easily.

Both sides share equally in the guilt, but even conversations where that is recognized devolve into a sporting event quickly. We watch our so called leaders on both sides as examples and fall for it over and over again. Our children grow up watching adults behave like children and schoolyard bullies when it comes to politics and it carries it on from generation to generation. They even learn that some lies are OK in a ends justifies the means world that all politicians seem to live in.

We need people in charge who can compromise and work for positive change together, but why should they? Divide to control has always worked and I'm sure goes back to the first tribes medicine man / witch doctor ( or whatever), telling people we must kill those people on the other side of the valley or they will eat all the food. It's in our DNA I'm sure and we just can't seem to evolve past it.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Apollumi

Any further response I could give would involve the woo woo train.

I suspect that many can read the term 'woo woo train' and with no further though dismiss it as the crazy train. Others hold the term 'woo woo' in higher stead, understanding it to be thinking that strives to grasp what for so long has been not only ungraspable, even inconceivable. "The Land Beyond Pictures or it Didn't Happen" land.

I am kind of envious at how well you skirt the divide in your writing. How well you present issues and senses of things that are common to both sides of the fabricated divide. Honestly, I was struck enough to spend a little time this morning going back and stalking a number of your other posts and finding in them a same consistency that runs like a beating heart though your threads. Then I came to your Alton Ill. thread. So, yeah, you can go on with more 'woo woo train if you want.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Then I came to your Alton Ill. thread. So, yeah, you can go on with more 'woo woo train if you want.

You read that thread?
It was true. Every bit. Back then I had no reason to believe in such things. Didn't know about UFO's so nothing from suggestion via TV, books, etc. I remember telling my teacher about what had happened because it isn't often a kid sees something like that. It leaves an impression. When I was telling her about what I saw she looked straight ahead and didn't even acknowledge what I was saying or speaking, which wasn't normal for her.

I have a deep belief that consciousness drives reality. Not just in a subjective "if you believe it's real then it is real to you". I believe consciousness drives reality like Christ said "And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you."

But whom has faith? If we are not cautious the US could find itself in third world status overnight. Divided we fall. We should stop expecting somebody else to make this nation whole. The people should unite and do it themselves and let no politician take away caring for one another.
edit on 8-2-2017 by Apollumi because: can't spell.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join