It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sean Spicer and Kellyanne - innocent victims of the Mandela effect?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Looking at recent news regarding these two and their brushes with so-called "alternative facts," I think you'll agree that there's only one reasonable explanation: they are accidental interdimensional travelers. As expected, the MSM has completely ignored this possibility, and their silence on the issue speaks volumes.

Imagine spending countless hours painstakingly checking and cross-referencing relevant facts, only to end up in the wrong universe for the interview, where you are told that you are "lying" or "wrong." Imagine witnessing the record-breaking crowds of Trump's inauguration, or suffering through the national tragedy of the Bowling Green Massacre, only to be told those events never happened.

Shame on the MSM for portraying these two committed guardians of the truth as liars!
edit on 7-2-2017 by heyguysimashill because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: heyguysimashill

I think you'll agree that there's only one reasonable explanation: they are accidental interdimensional travelers.

Best explanation yet

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: heyguysimashill

Pelosi and Waters must be suffering from it too.

Bush is still in office and Putin is advancing in Korea.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   
You forgot that in some universe, apparently Frederick Douglass is still alive.

I join this topic with tongue firmly in cheek, but I have to admit I am one of the people who remember Mandela dying in the late 80's. I have no explanation for it and the Mandela Effect topic is one I do take seriously. And I was humorously reminded of the Mandela Effect when Kellyanne had her brain fart and the President babbled about Frederick Douglass.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: heyguysimashill

Spot on!

Hell, Kellyanne doesn't even come from a 3-D universe...

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I might be wrong but I am pretty sure it's the Trump Effect.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 05:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter
That's uncanny!

top topics

join