It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was right - MSM falls for Trumps trap, now they regret it - such losers.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: heyguysimashill
I'm sure Trump would seem smart if you had the IQ of the average Trump voter

Funniest thing I've read on ATS for a while.

Now today, over in the UK, we have just found out about the exceptionally close ties there are between Trump and Murdoch.......given all this MSM, Fake News etc etc what the f.... hell are Murdoch and Trump up to.

No doubt I will read gadzillions of BS defensive explanations from the brainwashed Trump supporters.

Trump has literally said exactly what all his supporters want to hear and yet behind the scenes his cohorts are the epitome of the establishment.....what a con man.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
Yup.

Trump is playing chess. MSM and the left are playing checkers aboard a sinking ship.
I was listening to what was happening on the a.m. radio this morning and had to chuckle.
It crossed my mind immediately that Trump would be fun to challenge to a game of chess.
So far he appears to be "Binging" D.C.'s ass.
edit on 9-2-2017 by skunkape23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

There's some holes in the theory. It wasn't the msm who provided the list of attacks - it was the admin. I don't believe any of the attacks were perpetrated by citizens of the seven countries on the ban.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Wrong buddy, trump is just showing himself to have superior lying skills. That's a subset of his bulluying skills.

Soon he will lie to you to.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

Haters are such easy targets.

Do you enjoy a president that inspires Hate?

What does hate build?

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Problem with your logic is that there was no Muslim ban enacted under the previous admin. There was a draft which was rejected until it could be refined.
Also, since the plan works so well,,, lets not see any complaining while he is attacked in the future.

edit on 14-2-2017 by lance_covel because: mod

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: SmilingROB

The people who you say he inspired hate in will gate anyone or thing that doesn't fall in lock step with their beliefs anyway. Those people are the problem...Cause there is no compromise.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join