It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was right - MSM falls for Trumps trap, now they regret it - such losers.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: wills120

I had the same thought as well. Think about it -I am not exactly sure the percentage of the country is truly far left liberal but let's say 10-15% but we really didn't equate media, Hollywood, politicians judges with the far left. Basically I was under the assumption that they were left of center but not insanely anti-American. Over the course of one year they are getting exposed to their true agenda and it is very transparent that this judge is out of bounds by the majority of Americans. Viola he exposes the judicial system as far left A year ago I couldn't really say who David Brock or George soros really were or how much power they yield. A lot of us do now and it's scary how much the system is truly far left.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I'll tell you what's funny. He's now tweeting nbc polls. The nbc he said was fake news a day before. Total joke.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Awesome post! S&F like I have never starred and flagged before...

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
Haha - MSM and Hillary supporters keep falling for Trumps tricks

So "Trump's tricks" is to post lies, then when he is caught out lying he and his little trumpets claim this shows Trump is apparently winning....

Um, no.

Trump's claim isn't a lie. The media, particularly Euro media has heavily censored reporting on terrorist attacks. That's a matter of fact. Germany, France, Sweden, they've covered-up a fair amount.

But whether it's a lie or not, it's whether the MSM thinks it's a lie or not. When they do, they go full stream ahead on their attack of Trump. And since he knows that ahead of time he can use it to his advantage.

I mean, this is pretty simple stuff. Why are you making it so complicated?

In fact here is a big story to support your assertion!!

www.miamiherald.com...

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I disagree with her. Especially considering some of the so-called terror didn't even take place.

No one is talking about how bad we're under seige from terrorists, everyone is talking about how much of a jack-ass Trump is.

If what you say is his plan, it's going terribly wrong.

No.....only the people YOU know and listen to, are talking about that.

The rest of us live in this thing I like to call "The Real World"

The Real World doesn't come with rose colored glasses, BTW.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Using reverse psychology is a proven method in many a situation. Hell, I have used it many a time myself with very satisfactory outcomes. If the MSM is stupid enough to let the far left use them for their own ends then they are definitely stupid enough to fall for a little reverse psychology.

Yeah Trump is crazy... crazy like a fox!

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   
They're in such a rush to prove that "We aren't fake news, wahhh" that they think later act first. All the leftists always said Trump is a good con-man, I guess this proves they are right! I'm personally floored!

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   
WOOF BLISTER was so rattled by the Chuck Grassley (head of Senate Finance Committee) that he cut him off today.

WOOF: Why aren't you demanding President Trump to release his tax returns?

GRASSLEY: Because the LAW doesn't require it!

WOOF: Can't your committee demand to see them and keep the info private, unless there are laws broken?

GRASSLEY: No Wuff.. Only if there is reason to believe that a law was broken, can we demand the President's tax returns..

GRASSLEY: WOOF, I understand your HEAD IS EXPLODING because you can't believe that Donald Trump is now our President, but you need to....

WOOF: With that, I have to get to our next guest Senator.. Thank-you.

PRICELESS STUFF! I only heard this exchange on XM-Radio. Would have loved to have seen it on TV.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I'm sure Trump would seem smart if you had the IQ of the average Trump voter

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 03:42 AM
link   
a reply to: heyguysimashill

Gee. Seems the venezuelan embassy was selling ppassports to terrorists. As per cnnedition.cnn.com...
Extreme vetting bad eh.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 03:43 AM
link   
I really thought this thread is written as sarcasm. But it looks like it is not. I'm such a loser.

So your simple president lies to everyone. He is proven wrong by media. And that means he is genius playing with media? Okeeey murica
edit on 9-2-2017 by Zmurfix because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 06:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: heyguysimashill
I'm sure Trump would seem smart if you had the IQ of the average Trump voter

Keep up the insults.

It REALLY seems to be working for you folks.

/sarcasm

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 07:27 AM
link   

It's a two way street. Credit where credit is due-Trump has stuck to his guns however if you look at his tweets and his press conferences you can see he is the ultimate contrarian. The MSM doesn't put words into his mouth, he does and while most of the MSM is dubious at best Twitter and reliable sources are the horses mouth nowadays.

As for Stores who pulled his daughters clothing line that is not fair. She shouldn't suffer for her fathers dumbassery.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 07:33 AM
link   

President Trump is Genius! lol

Excellent post

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   

MSM and the libtards are so blinded by hate, they are easily baited. Their reaction is very predictable. I too believe Trump is playing them, but they just don't realize it. For the first time, we have someone better at social engineering than the Marxist left.
edit on 9-2-2017 by amfirst1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Dang Russians hacking our measurements!

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   
The only thing Donald does by lying like this is ensure only his diehard supporters keep supporting him.

He's making enemies of anyone who even does a cursory glance of news headlines and requires evidence for broad claims.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

left wing elects people to clean up the wreckage

Really? The Arab Spring, destruction of Yemen, Libya, and Syria, proxy splitting Ukraine, increasing drone attacks... thats what you call cleaning up the wreckage??

I hope Trump's entire cabinet ends up being the fastest Cabinet ever confirmed and ready to work! In the meantime, we should continue to enjoy these shenanigans the Media and Trump play with each other.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
WOOF BLISTER was so rattled by the Chuck Grassley (head of Senate Finance Committee) that he cut him off today.

WOOF: Why aren't you demanding President Trump to release his tax returns?

GRASSLEY: Because the LAW doesn't require it!

WOOF: Can't your committee demand to see them and keep the info private, unless there are laws broken?

GRASSLEY: No Wuff.. Only if there is reason to believe that a law was broken, can we demand the President's tax returns..

GRASSLEY: WOOF, I understand your HEAD IS EXPLODING because you can't believe that Donald Trump is now our President, but you need to....

WOOF: With that, I have to get to our next guest Senator.. Thank-you.

PRICELESS STUFF! I only heard this exchange on XM-Radio. Would have loved to have seen it on TV.

Searched every which way and can't find anywhere where Grassley spoke to Wolf Blitzer recently or said anything like you claim..

FAKE NEWS...But what's new..

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
Ya know what's funny?

They'll fall for it again tomorrow.

Ahhhhahahahahaha!!

Even better, we were telling them exactly what was happening, exactly as they were doing it... and they kept on doing it anyway.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join