It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was right - MSM falls for Trumps trap, now they regret it - such losers.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
I posted this about an hour ago - being my observations of Trumps immigration ban and the consequential fallout from it.

Trump is outsmarting Hillary supporters and the MSM at every turn. They are so blinded by hate that they are giving him all the energy he needs to push his agendas.

Take this latest dogwhistle of 'stoopid Trump is lying again ladies' as a classic example....

Step 1: Trump accuses MSM of under reporting terror attacks.
Step 2: MSM goes full retard and provides massive list of all the attacks that have happened, insisting the public see that Trump lied.
Step 3: Thanks to step 2, citizens now accept Obamas original immigration ban (now Trumps) due to the overwhelming proof of thousands of attacks by radical islamic extremists.

LOL - Special kind of window lickers are special.

Then, just now, the liberal-leftwingnut media just came out and confirmed my premise.....

Haha - MSM and Hillary supporters keep falling for Trumps tricks - they are simply out of their league because Trump genuinely wants to help American citizens and they have no counter for this philosophy - it's something the MSM and politicians find totally alien.

I have thoroughly enjoyed watching his tweets and comments. He is a master of tactics in this department and really is able to single handedly make the MSM visible for what they really are.

Pure genius. Throwback rant out, wait for a reaction, retort it to get what you wanted in the first place. He's 5 steps ahead every single time.

What I would give to be on that strategy team....I bet those are some of the most interesting discussions and brain storming sessions ever to be held at the WH.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 02:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Trump's feeding of facts to MSM is like the best foreplay ever...It feels so good knowing that MSM cannot handle just a big load of TRUTH to their face! hahahah

edit on 8-2-2017 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 03:08 AM
link   

I posted this about an hour ago - being my observations of Trumps immigration ban and the consequential fallout from it.

Trump is outsmarting Hillary supporters and the MSM at every turn. They are so blinded by hate that they are giving him all the energy he needs to push his agendas.

Take this latest dogwhistle of 'stoopid Trump is lying again ladies' as a classic example....

Step 1: Trump accuses MSM of under reporting terror attacks.
Step 2: MSM goes full retard and provides massive list of all the attacks that have happened, insisting the public see that Trump lied.
Step 3: Thanks to step 2, citizens now accept Obamas original immigration ban (now Trumps) due to the overwhelming proof of thousands of attacks by radical islamic extremists.

LOL - Special kind of window lickers are special.

Then, just now, the liberal-leftwingnut media just came out and confirmed my premise.....

Haha - MSM and Hillary supporters keep falling for Trumps tricks - they are simply out of their league because Trump genuinely wants to help American citizens and they have no counter for this philosophy - it's something the MSM and politicians find totally alien.

The bigger issue in her tweet isn't confirming Trump's playing the press like fiddle...it's Tur's obviously adversarial take on him in the first place. Same with the rest of the media. That's not journalism.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Trump has been underestimated since day one of his political career, and is easily outmaneuvering the opposition.

The guy is Batman.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 06:52 AM
link   

God how much power does Hillary have? You're still talking about her.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Context matters,and to that, here you are!

Almost prophetic eh? Gj on the op.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Also, they didn't report the events with any creditability. The Columbus attacks got coverage when they happened. They are relevant again now. Has the media mentioned, even once, a case that is relevant to the current events. The Ohio State stabbings were the direct result of the non-existent vetting system in some countries. How that's not relevant is beyond me, but the media simply wanted to call Trump names. Pair that with the fact that they used questionable methods for their statistics, those blew up in their face during the election, and they continue to use the same methods in some ridiculously stupid "double-down" effort (along with the progressive left), and you have one collective stinking pile of stupid. Of course they'll fall for it. They're guilty of it, and they can't back out of it. The double-down method only works when you're actually right. Otherwise, it blows up in your face eventually.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Who wrote these steps because the 3rd one is completely false. There has not been thousands of attacks. The list that was released has 78 attacks on it that the white house says were underreported.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Haha - MSM and Hillary supporters keep falling for Trumps tricks -

Yes... Trump compulsively lying, fear mongering and otherwise acting like one part Paris Hilton and one part Idi Amin is actually some brilliant strategy!

Stick with that explanation!
edit on 8-2-2017 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Its official now. Brilliant businessmen make for brilliant politicians.

And many kudos for calling it !

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

You have to admit that it's working though....the media and the Left have fallen into the trap over and over again.

On a side thought, what if the Trump administration planned this travel ban knowing it would get knocked down by the 9th? Soon after we have several deadly terrorist attacks.....and viola, Trump gets his travel ban and the people start BEGGING for the wall. It's not as far-fetched as it sounds.
edit on 8-2-2017 by wills120 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

The funniest part from what it appears is that they just can't control themselves.

Personally I think trumps next move should be to embrace the metric system .

MSM Spin:

TRUMP wants to kill illegal immigrants by making them walk longer distances across the border ,by switching to the Russian used Metric system.

Illegals will now have to cross approximately 1609 meters, versus the normal one mile they crossed prior.

'
Oh my you know what the worst part of it is. It is that i can totally see them do that : * )

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   
So GW Bush was an idiot. Unable to string together sentences and likely to pee on his own hands accidentally.

Obama is briliant. A great orator rooted in broad experience as a competant leader.

Trump is a blithering moron who can only put together cogent thoughts while musing over his various skirt chasing escapades.

.....im seeing a trend here that may betray a strong odor of bias. While 1 and 3 may be true....when held up as a lense to 2....i can't help but feel lied to

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: Grambler

I disagree with her. Especially considering some of the so-called terror didn't even take place.

No one is talking about how bad we're under seige from terrorists, everyone is talking about how much of a jack-ass Trump is.

If what you say is his plan, it's going terribly wrong.

But the media was always going to scream that Trump is a jack ass or even worse.

Now at least they are mentioning all of these terror attacks while doing it, instead of talking about crowd sizes or whatever.

I know people in the media don't like him, but he's not entirely innocent either. I really believe he sees half of the country (the people that didn't vote for him) as his enemy.

Well that would not be so strange. Since they are violently acting like it.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
So GW Bush was an idiot. Unable to string together sentences and likely to pee on his own hands accidentally.

Obama is briliant. A great orator rooted in broad experience as a competant leader.

Trump is a blithering moron who can only put together cogent thoughts while musing over his various skirt chasing escapades.

.....im seeing a trend here

Yes..That the right wing elects idiots that drive the country into war and economic collapse and left wing elects people to clean up the wreckage.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: FelisOrion
Tricks. Presidents trolling MSM now? Is that where we are going?

It's a welcome change from the MSM trolling us and presidents.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bobaganoosh
a reply to: underwerks

I think you might confusing disdain with apathy. The voters of the losing side are of little to no consequence to Trump and his plans for the country. The media on the other hand is in a position to attempt to stir things up and create controversy where little exists.

Trump has every right to screw with them, and he has the support of his base.

If what you say is true, that makes Trump the most divisive president in history.

That trophy already belongs to obama.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Come on man....i can't do partisan.

I'd rather the real indigo come out to play.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Hillary gets discussed strictly in a comedic context.

Always has.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: wills120

On a side thought, what if the Trump administration planned this travel ban knowing it would get knocked down by the 9th? Soon after we have several deadly terrorist attacks.....and viola, Trump gets his travel ban and the people start BEGGING for the wall. It's not as far-fetched as it sounds.

That, and the probability that the travel bans will be in effect anyway.

The court case(s) are only focused on the EO, not the law and power itself.

Trump can do this without an EO.

The courts can not set the number of visas.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join