It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was right - MSM falls for Trumps trap, now they regret it - such losers.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Making your opponent come up with the proof to destroy his own argument.

Brilliant stuff.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

But the intellectual intelligent folks from the left said Trump doesn't have this kind of mental capacity, that he accidentally became a billionaire, that he accidentally succeeded at life at the highest level and that he accidentally became president..

The notion that Trump just blindly wings everything without a thought or plan is so silly and is a testament to the ignorance of the left.

"If you got a business, you didn't build that, somebody else made that happen"

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Lol touche.

Glad we can have a sense of humor and disagree at the same time.

Something that appears lacking today.

edit on 17228America/ChicagoTue, 07 Feb 2017 20:17:20 -0600000000p2842 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername

So it was Obama that is responsible for Trumps successes?

Lol, it is priceless!

P

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

So "Trump's tricks" is to post lies,

It wasn't lies. It really was under-reported. The msm reacted, and tried to prove it was not, by reporting it after Trump said it.

Trump's tricks

Yes Trump Tricked them with the truth into actually doing their Job.

PS: Your ammo is running out.

edit on th2017000000Tuesdayth000000Tue, 07 Feb 2017 20:52:40 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoTue, 07 Feb 2017 20:52:40 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Lol, wonderful observation and oh so true... Trump is playing chess as the MSM is playing checkers... I guess I never truly gave Trump the sorta credit he may deserve...

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

I disagree with her. Especially considering some of the so-called terror didn't even take place.

No one is talking about how bad we're under seige from terrorists, everyone is talking about how much of a jack-ass Trump is.

If what you say is his plan, it's going terribly wrong.

So you don't get it. It's a simple concept.

Heh.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

I disagree with her. Especially considering some of the so-called terror didn't even take place.

No one is talking about how bad we're under seige from terrorists, everyone is talking about how much of a jack-ass Trump is.

If what you say is his plan, it's going terribly wrong.

But the media was always going to scream that Trump is a jack ass or even worse.

Now at least they are mentioning all of these terror attacks while doing it, instead of talking about crowd sizes or whatever.

I know people in the media don't like him, but he's not entirely innocent either. I really believe he sees half of the country (the people that didn't vote for him) as his enemy.

The president thinks half of the country is his enemy. If that has any ounce of truth to it, it explains his administration up to this point. I don't even think Nixon had that level of complete disregard for everyone that didn't vote for him.

Then we should be happy that Hillary didn't win... then half the country would be... what was her term?

Ah. Deplorables.

Nixon didn't like the press because he understood that they were the actual opposition.

Much like now.

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   

He will be divisive if we allow it. Never in my life have I seen a president so engaged with the people. If you don't like something, voice it. Write your congressmen. We can't just scrawl our discontent on ATS and hope some letter agency hands it off to the people it's about.

I've written many letters to public officials, and never have I not gotten a response. Many times it is a canned response, especially on contentious issues, but every once in a while I'll get a real one.

Trump wants to engage the people. Take full advantage while we have this historic opportunity to steer our country as we see fit.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bobaganoosh

I think you might confusing disdain with apathy. The voters of the losing side are of little to no consequence to Trump and his plans for the country. The media on the other hand is in a position to attempt to stir things up and create controversy where little exists.

Trump has every right to screw with them, and he has the support of his base.

If what you say is true, that makes Trump the most divisive president in history.

The problem is you guys underestimated him from the get-go and didn't even want to give him a chance and all the confirmation bias that goes on between the entire left just makes it even harder for you guys to accept.

You really think Trump is an idiot or something? If you answered yes, you are quite ignorant or in deep denial... Or both. Really think about it and answer wisely.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

You are correct so like most chess masters, he will play several games at once and take down every opponent he faces. He already won the big game as he is President so now it really does not matter if he wins every battle as he can always start another game...Art of War....more like Art of the Deal

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   

WOW.. I love how you're able to find gems like this and bring them to our attention. THANK-YOU!!!

Two hours ago, a CNN panel was asking each other if they were losing their credibility. That's progress, but I want the CNN Sons-of-biches SHUT DOWN.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   

What better way to bring people together than by intentionally lying just to 'troll the media' which pushes people apart? Brilliant work Don, you're really bringing us together by pushing us apart! Dumb media feeding off of him while he brilliantly feeds off of them to keep the sparks flying between the two sides indefinitely.

We're making America great again by playing chess with the media and causing tons of unnecessary controversy! This is exactly what we need, dumb tabloid controversies to keep up with and obsess over every other day.

edit on 2/7/2017 by LumenImagoDei because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: six67seven
Soon their hearts will actually begin to shrink, as they will no longer use them (due to their extreme hate), and this condition will be passed onto their children, who won't live as long - and this my friends, is Darwin's natural selection at work.

Label this: Awesome Sauce!! If only I could find packaging to sell this stuff in.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Actually it was Obama's lie that Trump posted!

Obama’s claim that no foreign terror organization ‘successfully’ attacked the homeland on his watch

So I guess it is a lie when Trump says it, but when Obama says it it is gospel to the left.

WAPO fake news article

Your credibility is shot. Talk about hypocrisy!

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
a reply to: ausername

So it was Obama that is responsible for Trumps successes?

Lol, it is priceless!

P

What's really priceless is Trumps followers are still too clueless to understand what he meant by it.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: GreyScale

Then we should be happy that Hillary didn't win... then half the country would be... what was her term? Ah. Deplorables.

That name is soo last week nobody uses it anymore except the Trumpflakes. Thanks to the way Trump has been shooting mouth off to both our friends and allies they may soon get the name of cannon-fodder.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Go back to your 9/11 truthers are wrong threads. It suits you better.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Trump, still showing them how to win.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join