It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was right - MSM falls for Trumps trap, now they regret it - such losers.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   
President Trump continues to trump the opposition. The people that oppose his every move are useful idiots though. Many such cases. Sad.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: underwerks
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I disagree with her. Especially considering some of the so-called terror didn't even take place.

No one is talking about how bad we're under seige from terrorists, everyone is talking about how much of a jack-ass Trump is.

If what you say is his plan, it's going terribly wrong.

But the media was always going to scream that Trump is a jack ass or even worse.

Now at least they are mentioning all of these terror attacks while doing it, instead of talking about crowd sizes or whatever.

I know people in the media don't like him, but he's not entirely innocent either. I really believe he sees half of the country (the people that didn't vote for him) as his enemy.

The president thinks half of the country is his enemy. If that has any ounce of truth to it, it explains his administration up to this point. I don't even think Nixon had that level of complete disregard for everyone that didn't vote for him.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

A smart man blinded by rage will still make the same mistake of being predictable...I'm sure they employ many smart people at the big media outlets...Just blinded by rage and seething to attack the man regardless of what he does...It plays right into his hands and rightfully so.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   

To which Trump says the next day "Great idea, lets have an investigation!"

So what happened to that "investigation"?

Mitch McConnell won’t fund President Trump’s voter fraud investigation McConnell won't give federal funds to an investigation because "there’s no evidence" behind Trump's wild assertions

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   

I disagree with her. Especially considering some of the so-called terror didn't even take place.

No one is talking about how bad we're under seige from terrorists, everyone is talking about how much of a jack-ass Trump is.

But the media was always going to scream that Trump is a jack ass or even worse.

Now at least they are mentioning all of these terror attacks while doing it, instead of talking about crowd sizes or whatever.

I know people in the media don't like him, but he's not entirely innocent either. I really believe he sees half of the country (the people that didn't vote for him) as his enemy.

The president thinks half of the country is his enemy. If that has any ounce of truth to it, it explains his administration up to this point. I don't even think Nixon had that level of complete disregard for everyone that didn't vote for him.

I agree some of the blame lies with Trump. Things like tweeting about the apprentice are a bit much.

But the media has been in the bag with the establishment politicians for years, and Trump had every right to call them out. Now they prove Trump was right to call them out by throwing out all objective journalism.

As far as Trump hating half of the country, I don't think thats true. I think he hates the elites in Hollywood, the media and DC, but I don't think he hates average people.

+14 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
Haha - MSM and Hillary supporters keep falling for Trumps tricks

So "Trump's tricks" is to post lies, then when he is caught out lying he and his little trumpets claim this shows Trump is apparently winning....

Actually, all it is doing is showing Trump is a liar and making himself a laughing stock of the world!

But apparently he is winning.

And all you guys have to do is continue doing what you're already doing so we can continue to laugh at you..

+17 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

More projecting and revisionist history by the left.

President Trump wasn't the one calling over half the country "deplorable" because they didn't support him.

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   

To which Trump says the next day "Great idea, lets have an investigation!"

So what happened to that "investigation"?

Mitch McConnell won’t fund President Trump’s voter fraud investigation McConnell won't give federal funds to an investigation because "there’s no evidence" behind Trump's wild assertions

We shall see. Trump says Pence is going to head up the panel in the same article you link (I think you didn't link it).

www.reuters.com...

McConnel isn;t a king. If there is enough pressure, he will release the funds or Trump will find another way.

And even so, the point is Trumpplayed the media like a fiddle to call for an investigation.

+11 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   

So "Trump's tricks" is to post lies, then when he is caught out lying he and his little trumpets claim this shows Trump is apparently winning....

Um, no.

Trump's claim isn't a lie. The media, particularly Euro media has heavily censored reporting on terrorist attacks. That's a matter of fact. Germany, France, Sweden, they've covered-up a fair amount.

But whether it's a lie or not, it's whether the MSM thinks it's a lie or not. When they do, they go full stream ahead on their attack of Trump. And since he knows that ahead of time he can use it to his advantage.

I mean, this is pretty simple stuff. Why are you making it so complicated?
edit on 7-2-2017 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
I have been watching this game for a while.

Trump is a highly functioning adult and he surrounds himself with people that also have high IQs.

He does not want yes men around him, he wants thinkers and that is why some of his picks seem strange.

This is the way things should work.

The MSM keep falling into his traps. His tweets are often the bait and he is playing them like a fiddle.

There is a low observability war going on and he will not and cannot pull the rug out from his opponents until he has his full team in place and sworn in.

Then expect the poo to hit the rotating fan blades. It seems as if he is ready and just waiting on his final picks to pass the fire hoops they have to go through.

When it hits, it will devastate the Establishment.

P

Excellent post. Sounds like the beginning of a really, really good book.
Even better will be seeing it actually unravel!

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   

As far as Trump hating half of the country, I don't think thats true. I think he hates the elites in Hollywood, the media and DC, but I don't think he hates average people.

I tend to agree. He is too many moves ahead of these jokers to hate half the country. Id say he's focused on the half that voted him in and keeping his promises to those peeps.

The left is just projecting by assuming Trump hates just as much as they do...fail!

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   

I stopped reading the OP the second I seen your avatar.
Then I burst out laughing. Not just a giggle and a smile, but close to Austistic scream laughing.

Absolutely hilarious
I love how that twits head is tilted back and in brackets below "autistic screeching"
Hahahahaha

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Actually, all it is doing is showing Trump is a liar and making himself a laughing stock of the world!

The world needed a collective laugh. I see nothing wrong with this.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: six67seven

I tend to agree. He is too many moves ahead of these jokers to hate half the country. Id say he's focused on the half that voted him in and keeping his promises to those peeps.

The left is just projecting by assuming Trump hates just as much as they do...fail!

Further more to this point, he has had people that he know voted or campaigned against him in to speak with him, and those people seemed to think he was genuinely interested in listening to him.

For example, despite the fact that Trump knew the black community mostly voted against him, Jim Brown and Ray Lewis (who both didn't vote for Trump) came out of the meeting with him feeling he genuinely wants to help inner city black communities.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrStevenBrule

More projecting and revisionist history by the left.

President Trump wasn't the one calling over half the country "deplorable" because they didn't support him.

How so?

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   
meanwhile ,while the press is distracted with reporting crowd sizes and the number of terrorist attack reports that they do or don`t report,
the senate is busy preparing to do away with the EPA.

would you have ever imagined that the EPA could be done away with and there would be hardly a peep about it from the liberal press? and NO demonstrations or protests?

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Tricks. Presidents trolling MSM now? Is that where we are going?

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   

I think you might confusing disdain with apathy. The voters of the losing side are of little to no consequence to Trump and his plans for the country. The media on the other hand is in a position to attempt to stir things up and create controversy where little exists.

Trump has every right to screw with them, and he has the support of his base.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   

he`s been distracting the press with petty crap since the first day he was president.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bobaganoosh

I think you might confusing disdain with apathy. The voters of the losing side are of little to no consequence to Trump and his plans for the country. The media on the other hand is in a position to attempt to stir things up and create controversy where little exists.

Trump has every right to screw with them, and he has the support of his base.

If what you say is true, that makes Trump the most divisive president in history.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join