It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was right - MSM falls for Trumps trap, now they regret it - such losers.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+89 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I posted this about an hour ago - being my observations of Trumps immigration ban and the consequential fallout from it.

Trump is outsmarting Hillary supporters and the MSM at every turn. They are so blinded by hate that they are giving him all the energy he needs to push his agendas.

Take this latest dogwhistle of 'stoopid Trump is lying again ladies' as a classic example....

Step 1: Trump accuses MSM of under reporting terror attacks.
Step 2: MSM goes full retard and provides massive list of all the attacks that have happened, insisting the public see that Trump lied.
Step 3: Thanks to step 2, citizens now accept Obamas original immigration ban (now Trumps) due to the overwhelming proof of thousands of attacks by radical islamic extremists.

LOL - Special kind of window lickers are special.

Then, just now, the liberal-leftwingnut media just came out and confirmed my premise.....

Haha - MSM and Hillary supporters keep falling for Trumps tricks - they are simply out of their league because Trump genuinely wants to help American citizens and they have no counter for this philosophy - it's something the MSM and politicians find totally alien.

edit on 7-2-2017 by Sublimecraft because: bolded steps

+71 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Ya know what's funny?

They'll fall for it again tomorrow.

Ahhhhahahahahaha!!

+22 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

hahahahahahaha despite my personal views on him. It's just pure Gold to see the MSM fall for this.

Edit:

originally posted by: Snarl
Ya know what's funny?

They'll fall for it again tomorrow.

Ahhhhahahahahaha!!

I gotta admit, that was well done by the Don. It's always nice to see the mainstream media owning itself.
edit on th2017000000Tuesdayth000000Tue, 07 Feb 2017 18:49:27 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoTue, 07 Feb 2017 18:49:27 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

+19 more 
link   

That's the problem with blind hate and all in attack...It's very easy to predict and counter. Now if the opposition wants to make it easy...Keep blindly attacking the man regardless of whether he is right or wrong...

+46 more 
link   
Yup.

Trump is playing chess. MSM and the left are playing checkers aboard a sinking ship.

+29 more 
link   

The funniest part from what it appears is that they just can't control themselves.

Personally I think trumps next move should be to embrace the metric system .

MSM Spin:

TRUMP wants to kill illegal immigrants by making them walk longer distances across the border ,by switching to the Russian used Metric system.

Illegals will now have to cross approximately 1609 meters, versus the normal one mile they crossed prior.
edit on 39228America/ChicagoTue, 07 Feb 2017 18:39:48 -0600000000p2842 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   

I disagree with her. Especially considering some of the so-called terror didn't even take place.

No one is talking about how bad we're under seige from terrorists, everyone is talking about how much of a jack-ass Trump is.

If what you say is his plan, it's going terribly wrong.

+23 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD

That's the problem with blind hate and all in attack...It's very easy to predict and counter. Now if the opposition wants to make it easy...Keep blindly attacking the man regardless of whether he is right or wrong...

This is all covered in books like The Art of War.

Knowing your enemy is important. The more predictable, the easier it is to formalize strategy beforehand as you already know their outcome/response. Then just make it so the outcome is advantageous for yourself.

And the MSM is as predictable as ever while for the first time they're combating someone who's incredibly unpredictable. They're so caught up in emotion and proving him wrong that he knows no matter what he says, it'll get ample airtime. Here, he got the subject of radical terrorism ample airtime by allowed the MSM to respond on emotion and flood the airwaves with documentation of every attack they covered. Now all Americans are aware of the threat. Job done.

The MSM thinks they did their job by proving him wrong. That was never the point. If you're Trump your goal is to get the MSM to cover all the major attacks, skim thru one after another. If he brings up the threat, they don't cover it. They call him a fear-monger, a racist, an islamophobe. So he turned the tables and got them caught in proving him wrong and bam, they're covering all the terrorist attacks, one after another. So he gets his coverage, the MSM get played and once again the public at large comes away seeing two things.

1) The threat is real. Must be. The MSM just went thru numerous documented attacks.
2) The MSM is emotional and obsessed with Trump so if I want real news, better look elsewhere.
edit on 7-2-2017 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

+40 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   

But the intellectual intelligent folks from the left said Trump doesn't have this kind of mental capacity, that he accidentally became a billionaire, that he accidentally succeeded at life at the highest level and that he accidentally became president..

The notion that Trump just blindly wings everything without a thought or plan is so silly and is a testament to the ignorance of the left.

+23 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   
This will force the haters to hate even more and hate even stronger, which will make him stronger.

I'm going to completely enjoy the next 8 years.

Soon their hearts will actually begin to shrink, as they will no longer use them (due to their extreme hate), and this condition will be passed onto their children, who won't live as long - and this my friends, is Darwin's natural selection at work.

edit on 0014x6700America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago2 by six67seven because: "Shrink" in for "Grow smaller" which is an oxymoron - lol

+22 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

No one is talking about how bad we're under seige from terrorists, everyone is talking about how much of a jack-ass Trump is.

Yes terribly wrong , so wrong that it got him into the White House.

Now Hillary their was a brilliant women , who is only 0/2 POTUS runs.

Hey BTW did you hear that Trump wants The US to go to the Metric system?

edit on 48228America/ChicagoTue, 07 Feb 2017 18:48:27 -0600000000p2842 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

+23 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I have been watching this game for a while.

Trump is a highly functioning adult and he surrounds himself with people that also have high IQs.

He does not want yes men around him, he wants thinkers and that is why some of his picks seem strange.

This is the way things should work.

The MSM keep falling into his traps. His tweets are often the bait and he is playing them like a fiddle.

There is a low observability war going on and he will not and cannot pull the rug out from his opponents until he has his full team in place and sworn in.

Then expect the poo to hit the rotating fan blades. It seems as if he is ready and just waiting on his final picks to pass the fire hoops they have to go through.

When it hits, it will devastate the Establishment.

P

edit on 7/2/2017 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
Yup.

Trump is playing chess. MSM and the left are playing checkers aboard a sinking ship.

right...you all keep thinking that, because there is no one in the MSM as smart as trump...uh huh
by the way, bad analogy....trump can't sit still and concentrate long enough, to play a game of chess.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   

We can only hope that Trumps team is in high gear creating optics to pull off something really really big . This new thread www.abovetopsecret.com... could also be a Trump-opp . Maybe the Trump / Putin call was a judo refreshers talk . I heard someone telling the story behind the RT channel . The story said that Russia was not in a position to go head to head with the US propaganda machine so RT was to just tell the truth .

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

With his background in business and negotiating he would have to be very good at the same strategies one would want to master to be successful in war. Negotiating requires one to be able to accurately predict what the other side is thinking...And what they will say next. They wouldn't be calling for this as I know they have some very smart people on payroll...But that blind hate will bite your ass everytime lol.

+21 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   

I saw your post and thought you were exactly right. But you almost always are, so no surprise.

A similar situation was when the media went nuts about Trumps illegal voting comment, and then they pressed Spicer at the press conference "If Trump believes in wide spread voter fraud, why doesn't he have an investigation?"

To which Trump says the next day "Great idea, lets have an investigation!"

Had he came out and announced an investigation, he would have been attacked. So he cleverly got the media to ask for the investigation that he wanted.

+10 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

I disagree with her. Especially considering some of the so-called terror didn't even take place.

But the media was always going to scream that Trump is a jack ass or even worse.

Now at least they are mentioning all of these terror attacks while doing it, instead of talking about crowd sizes or whatever.

+21 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD
“The best fighter is never angry.”
― Lao Tzu

“Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned.”
― Gautama Buddha

“Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured.”
― Mark Twain

Liberals should pick up a book every now and then.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
a reply to: underwerks

Yes terribly wrong , so wrong that it got him into the White House.

Now Hillary their was a brilliant women , who is only 0/2 POTUS runs.

Hey BTW did you hear that Trump wants The US to go to the Metric system?

The election is over, he's president now.

And I'm cool with metric

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
Haha - MSM and Hillary supporters keep falling for Trumps tricks

So "Trump's tricks" is to post lies, then when he is caught out lying he and his little trumpets claim this shows Trump is apparently winning....

Actually, all it is doing is showing Trump is a liar and making himself a laughing stock of the world!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join