It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump lists 78 “under-reported” terror attacks that killed 750 people

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

So you admit that those men died.

Those men died as the result of an IED made by at least one of the terrorists arrested, charged and convicted of plotting to kill and maim US troops.

A spokesperson misspoke. They do it all the time. To call it a lie and deny that a massacre occurred which involved these Bowling Green Al-Qaeda is just denying what the US Justice Dept. says:

Two Iraqi citizens living in Bowling Green, Ky., who admitted using improvised explosive devices (IEDs) against U.S. soldiers in Iraq and who attempted to send weapons and money to Al-Qaeda in Iraq (AQI) for the purpose of killing U.S. soldiers, were sentenced today to serve federal prison terms by Senior Judge Thomas B. Russell in U.S. District Court for the Western District of Kentucky.

www.justice.gov...

Was the Justice Dept. lying also?

There were terrorists admitted to the US as "refugees." This type of thing is what Trump is attempting to stop happening. And you're arguing about a spokesperson's flub.

Is that because the terrorists were allowed in under the failed Obama policy?

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: muse7
Why don't I see the Charleston church massacre or the Canadian Muslim massacre that happened a few weeks ago?

Why would that be on a list of UNDER REPORTED terrorist attacks?

That was a racist attack

I read it in the newspaper

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   
The orange clown is spreading fake news again:

"Copenhagen, Denmark
September 2016 Two police officers and a civilian wounded in shooting"

The shootout was between a pusher and the police, didn't have anything to do with terrorism what so ever.
I wonder what else on that clowns list is unrelated to terrorism.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError
The orange clown is spreading fake news again:

"Copenhagen, Denmark
September 2016 Two police officers and a civilian wounded in shooting"

The shootout was between a pusher and the police, didn't have anything to do with terrorism what so ever.
I wonder what else on that clowns list is unrelated to terrorism.

Basically, they include any incident where someone had an "Arabic sounding name."

Having read the news items when they came out, I agree that several are real eyebrow-raisers. And as for being newsworthy, as with the Copenhagen shooting, that was mainly of interest to people from Holland and not to Americans.

But since the offender had an Arabic name, that can be added to the list to make it bigger and to make Muslims appear to be a bigger threat.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   

After the last president declared the war on terror was over.

The media thought their job was over.

Terrorist attacks have gone under reported.

Everything that doesn't fit the false narrative of the CTRL-position will not be reported, and if it is grossly exaggerated.

Or Trump talking sh!t? Hmm, wonder which is more likely. Bowling green massacre shockingly not reported, granted, but how come Trumps list does not include the terrorist attack on a mosque by a white guy in Quebec killing 7, nor does it include the terrorist attack on a mosque in North Carolina by a white guy killing 9 - wonder why that is?

I can only speak for the news service the BBC in the UK which has helpfully provided this information to show that Trump is as for as the UK is concerned, talking bollox.

www.bbc.co.uk...

Now, some on here will now call the BBC biased........... because some people like their news slanted to meet their political bias, but I think this shows the non alternative facts.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

originally posted by: muse7
Why don't I see the Charleston church massacre or the Canadian Muslim massacre that happened a few weeks ago?

Maybe because there was minute by minute coverage of those events?

You are in the UK and you SERIOUSLY didn't see the minute by minute coverage of the Bataclan? Really? It's on the list of under reported terrorist actions so why not judge by the same standard?

I can only suggest then that you choose not to look - that's your prerogative, but to say that means it didn't happen says more about you than anything.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   

a reply to: marg6043

Its a fact that the media will keep attention to what it sells the most, terrorist attacks in the EU are on going, if we go by all the terrorist attacks happening in the last 6 years or since the refugees started to migrated to the EU, attacks has gone on the increase, but only those that become massacre are the ones that gets attention.

First came the refugees.

Then came the attacks.

I don't get why they are so oblivious to that.

First came the bombing, then came the refugees. Don't you think that's more accurate?

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   
"wait for it" at 1:35

<< 1  2  3   >>

join