It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump lists 78 “under-reported” terror attacks that killed 750 people

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: muse7
Why don't I see the Charleston church massacre or the Canadian Muslim massacre that happened a few weeks ago?

Are you completely oblivious, or just a troll?

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: conspiracy nut

You Trump supporters just eat this stuff up, I have heard, read and seen 90% of those cases the other 10% only involved 1 fatality or no fatality perhaps that is why they went "under reported."

That's funny coming from Trump critics when the MAJORITY of mass shootings involve less than 4 people.

link   

originally posted by: reldra
a reply to: xuenchen

Previously posted, maybe under a different forum. None on the list were under reported. I would imagine 90% or more were discussed on here.

Trump's crazed agenda against the media is obvious.

I won't forget to remember the Bowling Green Massacre. That was not a 1 time mention by Kellyanne, she reported this heinous act in a televised interview and in a telephone interview to Cosmopolitan magazine. Can you say Fake News?????

To be honest.. I only heard about the 2 truck attacks, maybe a couple bomb attacks and stabbings. 78??? I have heard of like 10-15...

link   

originally posted by: muse7
Why don't I see the Charleston church massacre or the Canadian Muslim massacre that happened a few weeks ago?

Maybe because there was minute by minute coverage of those events?

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

under reported means that the media spends more time talking about petty crap like crowd sizes than they do terrorist attacks.

if a week is an appropriate amount of time to report on crowd sizes how much time is appropriate to report on a terrorist attack?

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

He included the Orlando Nightclub Shooting, the Paris attack, the Nice attack. and I believe the Berlin attack on his list. Were those under reported?

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Mass shootings involving less than 4 people? The crimes on that list that I didn't hear about often included one fatality if not none how are you comparing that to mass shootings?

link   
Although one of his “under-reported” terror attacks wasn't a terror attack.

The mother of a backpacker who was stabbed to death in Australia has criticised the White House for labelling her death a "terror attack". Mia Ayliffe-Chung, 20, who was killed at a hostel in Queensland in August, did not die as a result of terrorism, police have said.
www.bbc.co.uk...

link   
I think what goes unnoticed with Trump is his ability to persuade. He's playing the MSM like a drum.

The lefties get in an uproar over the truth to his statements. But look at the claim of the MSM underreporting terrorist attacks and what's been done.

Trump makes the claim, leftist media gets in a uproar over it, then to prove Trump wrong they're discussing over a dozen terrorist attacks they did cover. Terrorist attacks splashed across the screen. Then the average person watching sees the coverage of one attack after another and says....

"yeah, I guess the ban makes sense".

Persuasion. Trump is thinking a few steps ahead of the MSM. They keep falling into his trap and in their emotional uproar don't see they do some of Trump's work for him.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

He included the Orlando Nightclub Shooting, the Paris attack, the Nice attack. and I believe the Berlin attack on his list. Were those under reported?

On Orlando and San Bernadino what did Trump critics do ?

Pushed No Fly No Buy, No Gun.

The solution to TERRORISM is GUN CONTROL.

The Way Nice was reported at first was GUNZ and GRENADES. I didn't stick around after that.

Trumps solution to TERRORISM.

Admitting there's a problem, and I do believe that is the first step in self help. See AA.

Then check out people BEFORE they enter this country.

Just might have less Orlandos,Boston Marathons,San Bernadinos.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut

Mass shootings involving less than 4 people? The crimes on that list that I didn't hear about often included one fatality if not none how are you comparing that to mass shootings?

It's not a comparison.

Just pointing out the CTRL position likes to redefine words when it suits them.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Its a fact that the media will keep attention to what it sells the most, terrorist attacks in the EU are on going, if we go by all the terrorist attacks happening in the last 6 years or since the refugees started to migrated to the EU, attacks has gone on the increase, but only those that become massacre are the ones that gets attention.

The EU is been under attack by radicalism and is not going to get any better.

In 2015 to 16 is been an ugly year for them.

EU Terrorism Situation & Trend Report (Te-Sat)

www.europol.europa.eu...

Terror attacks in Europe: the five danger zones

www.theguardian.com...

A Timeline of Recent Terrorist Attacks in Europe

time.com...

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   

a reply to: xuenchen

Previously posted, maybe under a different forum. None on the list were under reported. I would imagine 90% or more were discussed on here.

Trump's crazed agenda against the media is obvious.

I won't forget to remember the Bowling Green Massacre. That was not a 1 time mention by Kellyanne, she reported this heinous act in a televised interview and in a telephone interview to Cosmopolitan magazine. Can you say Fake News?????

Does Trump's crazed agenda against the media have anything to do with the media's crazed agenda against Trump? What came first?

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
I think what goes unnoticed with Trump is his ability to persuade. He's playing the MSM like a drum.

The lefties get in an uproar over the truth to his statements.

He is not as smart as you want to believe he is.

When he says crazy things, which is often several times a day, sane people call him on it.

If he wants to do and release and tweet nutty things, people will respond. He wants attention.

Are you saying it would be better to treat him like an out of control child and ignore him or take away his phone?

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Its a fact that the media will keep attention to what it sells the most, terrorist attacks in the EU are on going, if we go by all the terrorist attacks happening in the last 6 years or since the refugees started to migrated to the EU, attacks has gone on the increase, but only those that become massacre are the ones that gets attention.

First came the refugees.

Then came the attacks.

I don't get why they are so oblivious to that.

link   

When he says crazy things, which is often several times a day, sane people call him on it.

If he wants to do and release and tweet nutty things, people will respond. He wants attention.

Are you saying it would be better to treat him like an out of control child and ignore him or take away his phone?

He's also not as dumb as you wish to believe he is.

How much more attention can he want that he's not already getting from the media?

link   

The lefties get in an uproar over the truth to his statements. But look at the claim of the MSM underreporting terrorist attacks and what's been done.

Trump makes the claim, leftist media gets in a uproar over it, then to prove Trump wrong they're discussing over a dozen terrorist attacks they did cover. Terrorist attacks splashed across the screen. Then the average person watching sees the coverage of one attack after another and says....

"yeah, I guess the ban makes sense".

Persuasion. Trump is thinking a few steps ahead of the MSM. They keep falling into his trap and in their emotional uproar don't see they do some of Trump's work for him.

Exactly. If Trump were in it for only himself and his "empire", he couldnt ask for anything more. The media are on his knob 24/7, and I bet he is just eating it up.

The media are definitely playing right into his hands.

Plenty will say he IS in it for himself... Hell, Obama was too and several presidents prior. And Hillary was entirely in it for herself. Welcome to your reality!

edit on 4202x6742America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago2 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Because didn't you heard, is no longer about facts or to disprove a fact, but is about Trump, how bad he is and now how crazy he is.

What that tells you.

And to think that we keep beating the drum, over and over again, and it seems nobody is listening, or at least nobody wants to listen.

That is why is better to put the facts and ignore the rest.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   
now that trump has a segment of the population thinking all msm is fake news he can make up all kinds of lies and half truths and his supporters will buy it hook, line and sinker. he does not have me fooled, i will continue to sift through the facts and form my own opinion. there are two sides to every story and then there is the truth.

i like to listen to cnn and alex jones, they are both full of bs but underneath all that is some truth. it is very important to fact check and look at all sides of the story before we go adding fuel to the fire.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   

That's not an argument. I increasingly see liberal arguments around here amount to little more than "he's stupid".

However, he played the media like a drum for 18 months leading up to the election and followed this blueprint many times over. And again, the MSM was all over the truth to his claims, picking every sentence apart but thru his persuasion what more people saw was how dishonest and corrupt the media was in their response. He puts out the bait and allows the MSM themselves to prove how bias and corrupt they are.

It's quite easy to see in reality. If you had a friend who had an anger management problem you can keep telling others he has that issue and they might never see evidence beyond your words. But if you know what sets your friend off, hang the bait, watch him explode then everyone else says "wow, you have an anger management problem, why'd you just explode over that". Whatever set him off is off little concern at that point.

Persuasion.

edit on 7-2-2017 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join