It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump lists 78 “under-reported” terror attacks that killed 750 people

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   
With the press hot on his trail, Trump has apparently come up with some kind of "list" that he claims were under-reported.

Some big some small and from several countries.

??

Trump lists 78 “under-reported” terror attacks that killed 750 people

Trump is playing the media like a fiddle. This list is hardly complete but puts the onus on the media to do their job. The U.S. media rarely reports on Muslim terror attacks, not to mention immigrant/refugee crime, and when they do they do their best to obfuscate or hide the Islamic connection.

The list doesn’t even include the jihad in Nigeria, where 800+ Christians have been killed, 800 more injured, and 100+ churches destroyed by Muslims. To the media and rioting protesters, most black lives don’t really matter.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Previously posted, maybe under a different forum. None on the list were under reported. I would imagine 90% or more were discussed on here.

Trump's crazed agenda against the media is obvious.

I won't forget to remember the Bowling Green Massacre. That was not a 1 time mention by Kellyanne, she reported this heinous act in a televised interview and in a telephone interview to Cosmopolitan magazine. Can you say Fake News?????

edit on 7-2-2017 by reldra because: (no reason given)

(post by Natas0114 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Natas0114

Homework? A list of events that were well covered by the news to say they weren't?

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Good Old Obama administration of see no evil hear no evil, hell Americans do not need to know about that, everybody is good, is not evil, so we need to love everybody back, let the gates open for our fellow loving refugees to keep coming from everywhere, everything is good.

+7 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   
After the last president declared the war on terror was over.

The media thought their job was over.

Terrorist attacks have gone under reported.

Everything that doesn't fit the false narrative of the CTRL-position will not be reported, and if it is grossly exaggerated.
edit on 7-2-2017 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

A couple days ago I saw people posting that he can't read......
As for coverage by the news, I'm sure everything got at least one spin on the banner across the bottom of the screen. But as for in depth ,non biased reports, not so much. Besides is it really hard to have a news blip about attacks go unnoticed when the general public is more interested in what the Kardashians are doing with their boobs?
It's sad, but not hard to distract idiots.

+9 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I don`t remember hearing about most of those terrorist attacks from the media, I do remember the media spending a week comparing trump`s crowd size to obama`s crowd size.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

What that tells you,

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Why don't I see the Charleston church massacre or the Canadian Muslim massacre that happened a few weeks ago?

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Without a doubt there is a lot of covering up attacks in Europe.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
With the press hot on his trail, Trump has apparently come up with some kind of "list" that he claims were under-reported.

So Under reported is Trump speak for "I dd not personally see them"....

He is showing more and more that he is really a crazy old man.

Let us see what Trump means by "under reported'...

www.google.com.au...

www.google.com.au...=lindt+cafe+siege&tbm=nws< br />
But as a simple search shows they were all reported, it is just another of trump's many lies!
edit on 7-2-2017 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   

The Medias slanderous, borderline treasonous campaign against Trump and America itself is plain for all to see.

All he's doing is fighting back. No need to bend to the will of liars and propagandists.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

Occurs they are, the reason is because how can the EU justified to their residents that their open borders and refugee invasion is good for them. Specially after they drilled for years that diversification was a good thing for the EU, sadly diversification is a good thing, but no when its at the cost of innocent lives.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   
geez....don't you think people know that there are terror attacks happening all around the world on a frequent basis.....hey trump...do you know that there is still piracy on the seven seas?....or that the sky is blue and grass is green?.....ladies and gentlemen, we have a mental giant for president!!!....huzzah!!

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: muse7
Why don't I see the Charleston church massacre or the Canadian Muslim massacre that happened a few weeks ago?

Why would that be on a list of UNDER REPORTED terrorist attacks?

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Hell you been watching Fox? this morning it was an interview with a guy that brought the piracy rhetoric to compare Trump immigration laws enforcement to Obamas.

It seems that now that is the in thing to do.

Pirates, pirates, pirates, darn this brings memories of rum for some reason.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: muse7
Why don't I see the Charleston church massacre

Because that was overreported by the press.

Point being, those who stand against terrorism are now demonized,
rather than the terrorists themselves.

Why would anyone want terrorism to continue? The truthful answer to that is
there is a powerful group that does, because it serves their agenda.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   

How of these are relevant to the current travel band. How many have been reported on since they occurred, or even in reference to relevant current events? None? Oh...

His point is that media (and largely the "progressive" left) pretend there's no reason for a ban, because our current system of pretty much not vetting anyone totally works.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   
You Trump supporters just eat this stuff up, I have heard, read and seen 90% of those cases the other 10% only involved 1 fatality or no fatality perhaps that is why they went "under reported."

We definitely have to remain tough against extremism, terrorism, immigration (both legal and illegal) and violent crime, we just shouldn't instill fear and hate in the public which is exactly how Trump operates.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join